Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.6.2a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.6.2a is live and available for download!

Weakling Smurf will be an EO, so are Johan and Peewit and the Smoothie Hut (Editor's newspaper is full of advertisments lately ;-) )

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Are Johan and Peewit one offer or two? Your post makes it sound like you get them as a group.

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the heads up and also for the reminder - I haven't been checking the newspaper lately!

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      They are separate a Exclusive Offers Purple. Johan comes with Bayard his horse, and Peewit comes with his musical instrument and chess table.

Right now, I have Traveller Smurf back in all his glory.

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Sssshhht...focus on expansion and Johan and Peewit 😄

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      How did that happen, traveller has gone from space not yellow dirt and has not reappeared in main village

Hefty's hut looks fine. Everything is in place.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, the Graphical glitch with Hefty's Island Hut is in the iOS version. The Studio says it will be fixed in the next update.

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the information Spelling Bee

Karate Smurf's Mini-game is every 1,5 hours (with trophy)

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      How's the game Tenny? Is it fun?

• Pachemz
      Pachemz commented
      Editing a comment
      It's like Rock Band! I like it.

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      I like Karate Smurf's mini-game. You can score smurfy, good and miss hits. And I'm not sure if it has influence on the rewards. So far I won a purple flower and a glowing bonsai tree fromthe free round and that long haired dog from the 5 SB round.

I'm so happy Smurf Submersible seems to be SB purchaseable!! Thank you beeline !

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that's great!

Premium expansion! Please Android friends, how big is it? The usual 3 cm or really premium?

Comment

• supersmurf
      supersmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Hefty's Hut is perfect in the Android version: Spelling Bee mentioned a possible bug in the IOS version.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      The new land expansion for the Main Village costs 50 Smurfberries and is the same 30% increase (based on the size of the original Village) as nearly all of the other paid land expansions. While it may not seem a lot of space vertically, it of course does span the entire horizontal length of the village and that alone will be a welcome sigh of relief for quite a few players who were bursting at the seams.

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx Supersmurf for the info. Any extra space is welcome!

Spelling Bee is right, if cramped to the max it's great!

Traveller gone

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Too funny

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Purple, horror would be a multiple traveller bug

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm pretty sure Traveller is still not fixed for everyone. We will most likely be waiting until the Studio decides on the best solution for him. In my opinion, I hope they go with the best option that would make everyone happy and just have him be optional.

Ok Android Buddies we clearly are not getting the Apple update today. Can you please post some pictures of the cool new stuff you are gettting!

Comment

Since I don't have any new images from the update, here is an old one! What ever happened to bringing these hut customizations over from the Japanese SV?! This would have been the perfect update!

I'm assuming we didn't get these cool hut customizations or any new ones since no one has said anything, which is such a shame, because these are totally awesome, and we are really overdue for some new hut customizations!

Comment

• Tenny
        Tenny commented
        Editing a comment
        No. No new hut customizations. :-( But I'm not colplaining. The update looks really, really good!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        The whole update looks fantastic, but if we don't complain about something the Development Team may start to worry that there is something wrong with us!

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree! Hope we get more hut customizations! But what we need the most right now are condo customizations!!! I'm fine with the condos on the mv but the condos on the island and mountain looks so out of place.

Some people got their wish with the update about Brainy's and Grandpa Smurf's warning popup "can't place object here." There's now an option to disable it. Yay.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Wohoo these are good news!! Thank you!

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup! This will be a welcome feature for those who do a ton of redecorating.

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        Best feature since a long time!

Well in spite of the bugs, which aren't too serious, I'm still looking forward to updating. I think it will be a great update. Thanks so much Tenny for the feedback. You are always helpful when the droids get the update first and thanks Supersmurf.

Comment

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Second that! Thanks to our android friends for sharing every bit of information and patiently answering all our queries!

A couple new VIP items. The dome is 10 SB. The dragon is pink on the planet.

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooh, I like it, I like it! Perfect for the mountain. I take it that smurf is just climbing, or maybe he falls in ... Don't tell me

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        The dragon looks super awesome even if it doesn't move especially since it's paintable. Quick question though, can you store it or delete it or will it be stuck in your village like the gargoyles?

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        You can store or delete it Smurfy

The pull-up bar is 10 SB and the weight lifting bench is 500 coins.

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Keep posting Pachemz these are great!

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Finally Hefty can work out his other arm! Thanks Pachemz.

The only ones lurking in here are ios fans desperate for the update 😜. Unfortunately don't think we will get it today 😔

Comment

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        (Except Pachemz 😀.....thanks for the cool pics !!)

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I checked very early this morning, expecting it then. I hope it's in the morning when Tracker has gone.

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha I'm one of the lurkers here Hope we get the update soon!
    Working...
    X