Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.6.2a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I experience a bug: I was removing a path and... it diseappeared. I tried with other similar and they all diseappeared. Now I don't touch anymore paths... I remember I had reached my maximum level on the Village. Can it be a reason ?

Comment

• Ginger
      Ginger commented
      Editing a comment
      Just a couple of guesses, in case it is not a glitch.

1 - Check your storage
      2 - Sometimes a path jumps on top of another path, and because of the coloring, you just can't see it. I've had that happen.

• supersmurf
      supersmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks Ginger but it's a blue path on the green in the Main Village... It's not finished over someone else, it's vanished...

• Ray888
      Ray888 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, is realy frustrating to lost the path...did the path limit reduce in this update 😥

I just went on my kindle for the first time this morning. Normally I get on it as soon as I get up - about 4am my time, meaning I have ignored it for 5 hours. The icon on my screen had changed to Karate smurf and I got really excited. But there is no update. Just the new icon. Now I am really bummed out and want to cry. This has totally ruined my day. Seeing the new icon and getting my hopes up, only to have them cruelly dashed is just too much.

Comment

• Wakko
      Wakko commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, this sucks. I know they're looking into it. Would really like to know if they think it will be fixed or if in fact Kindle has been dropped for further updates.

I just got done chatting with the most unhelpful amazon CS rep ever. She tried to convince me that I need to completely uninstall the app in order to get the update.
      Last edited by Wakko; 08-13-2015, 08:52 AM.

• Tenny
      Tenny commented
      Editing a comment
      So sad to hear that you still don't have the update. :.-(

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Hang in there Evabeva! It is just so upsetting hearing what the kindle users are having to go through to get the update, but with a little luck it won't be long now! It is worth the wait, so try to be patient, it will be here before you know it!

I am so sorry for everyone who couldnt update,it took me several attempts and l was really upset that l couldn't and so relieved when it finally worked,maybe you should try and upload again

Comment

• Wakko
      Wakko commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you on a Kindle?

I just checked my kindle, and the update was available! I am so relieved!

Comment

• supersmurf
      supersmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Very good news! I'm glad for you and all the Kindle players!

I am updating now. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Miss Bee did Beeline fix the Kindle version?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like it!

• CindySmurf
      CindySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Needless to say I am so grateful. Thanks to Beeline for a fast fix. Even though I play on IOS as well, I love the larger Kindle version.

Wow, fast fix! And a deserved one. Congrats to Kindle players!

Comment

Ditto that! I'm really glad to hear that our kindle friends aren't left out! Have fun with the update!

Comment

I just played Karate smurf's game and got the bobble head karate smurf statue.

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey that was quick Evabeva! Congrat's. I still haven't won it but my karate is getting better

Hi there smurfy friends! Don't forget to share screenshots of your smurftacular villages. We love sharing your beautiful creations to inspire other members of the community. Some of the best screens will be shared on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram!

Comment

Has anyone else had their game completely shut down their phone since the last update? I'm Android and at least twice a day during Smurf play my phone shuts off and reboots itself to my home screen. Doesn't happen any other time

Comment

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            It could be a server issue only seems to happen if mobile data/wifi internet connection is active before pressing play.

Thanks, Debbles Smurf! Any ideas on what I can do about it? I'm fairly smart phone illiterate!😏

Comment

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            You couod try the hidden recovery by tapping on papa smurf 16 times in the options menu before pressing play, a recover village option will appear and select the latest date check the village click arrow to go out of village and it will ask do you want to recover this village select yes. Go out of game as some are experiencing going back to level one. Then test it by activating mobile data or wifi and then opening game and see if it does it again. If it does try and play offline make sure wifi/mobile data is off and while in game turn that back on and see if that helps. The other way is to save to cloud and uninstall game and reinstall game and reload from cloud. Also make sure before playing the game all other apps are closed as I had read that too many apps open uses up memory (ram) and can cause a game to crash. Apart from this I guess Beeline need to check that their server can handle the foot traffic as that has beem known to cauae stuff to crash. For example givealittle which is a donations website that people ask for help, say a tv programme runs the story and everyone watching decides to donate at that moment it will cause the website to crash because the volume of people was too much.

I'll give it a try! Thanks for all of your help, it's greatly appreciated!

Comment

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            What android version are you using as I came across some information relating to apps crashing on devices that run android 5.0. and above. If this is the version of android you are using then try uninstalling the android system.webview app update and then update that app then restart.the device. I did this and it seems to have helped with the home screen crashing when you press play. The android system webview app can be found within application manager within settings go into the all option and tap on that app then tap.on uninstall update and follow the prompts. Go to google play and update that app and then restart the device and try playing the game. With the other crashing such as digging in the mountain I think that might be the same bug as ios had.

I wanted to post a couple of pics from my Kindle.
          Love the Bee hut.

My Kindle Karate area.

Comment

Working...
          X