Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.21.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.21.0 is live and available for download!

Updated! Smurfy Submersible is what I want to have so bad because I have 40-50 smurfs to dive! Thank you very much Beeline for being able to purchase with 25 SB

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope they add a storage for the shells because placing and deleting them is still annoying!

• Smurfy-smurfy
      Smurfy-smurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes,we do need the shell storage for sure

• Guinea Girl
      Guinea Girl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, please add automatic shell storage or maybe grinder to turn them in to resources or XP or something--anything but current placement

I received a banner notice on my device and at the same time, an e-mail from Beeline announcing the update!

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
      Smurfy-smurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      I have never received an email that inform the new update. I want !

• Bee's Knees
      Bee's Knees commented
      Editing a comment
      Smurfy-smurfy, send me a private, direct message with an email you'd like us to use and I'll add you to the mailing list. Sound good?

• Smurfy-smurfy
      Smurfy-smurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      Bee's Knees, sounds amazing How awesome you are Thank you very much! I'll send you a PM soon!

Great update with nice new stuff! But oh dear the best part is the expansion! I know you're all used to beautiful new decorations right after update but come on! Don't you just love the large green part:

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
      Smurfy-smurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      Green, green, GREEN !!

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes green green grass!!! Don't want to be too greedy but can we have more green/white (mountain), green/sandy yellow (island) and light blue (planet) in the next few updates?

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      *swoooon* 😍

Sadly iOS really got the glitchy Hefty's hut :-(

Comment

Another fantastic feature is shutting down brainy's and grandpa's notice you can't place items! Always felt a bit bad shouting at them and wishing they dropped of the cliff 😄!

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        I forgot about this until Brainy started scolding me, and I turned him right off! Heaven!

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        This is one of the best feature that was implemented on this update! Another great feature is the reduce font size for the amount of coins that we have as I can now see my sb count without the number of coins overlapping on it.

• Amberglass
        Amberglass commented
        Editing a comment
        I am so happy to have this feature! It's going to make life a lot easier!

Originally posted by Tenny View Post
      Sadly iOS really got the glitchy Hefty's hut :-(
      Hi Tenny. The Studio has already announced this issue will be fixed in the iOS version 1.22.0 update.

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it's the appearance of the doorway. It was questioned in the teasers and Spelling Bee said it was a graphical glitch. I haven't seen it yet because I haven't updated but it's safe to place.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Cupcake. There are some layering glitches with the Hut on the iOS version. The problem is only cosmetic, but again will be fixed in the next update.

• gleekygal2010
        gleekygal2010 commented
        Editing a comment
        I plan to get myself a new iPod for gaming/music on the go anyway - the one I have right now will be for use on my clock radio. Hopefully in the next little while I'll buy it as a birthday present for myself

Green, so green... So cool and lovely.... space, lovely space... :::goes away, muttering, to stare at it some more:::

Comment

Hi, fellow Smurfers! When someone builds the Zen garden would you, please post pictures of the stages here? Thank you!

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Stage 5, completed:

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Hank you, Cosmic- so helpful!

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Ur welcome 😊

Where is the red sporty path!?

Comment

I just updated my husband's iPad and started building the new zen smurfy wonder. It is kind of cute at the first stage before the smurf gets there to start working. It's a small hill with a tree on one side and a little stream running down the other side. I would kind of like to have one for decorating, without actually building the wonder.

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, if the wonders are for us to use up resources, we could still do that by getting the pieces separately with resources and doing our own arrangements perhaps. We can always add to it though. It looks like a nice wonder.

I went to download the new update, but it sys that the current version requires IOS 7.0. My Ipod Touch4 only has IOS 6.1.6. Does that mean that I can't download the new one?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Markus. The update does indeed now show the following:

Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
          I've asked the Studio just to double check, but if the information is indeed correct then that means you'll need to upgrade your device to a newer one running at least iOS 7+ in order to continue playing. The 4th Gen iPod touch that you are using now has been discontinued by Apple and no longer receives OS updates beyond iOS 6.1.6.

• gleekygal2010
          gleekygal2010 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, now that I have money in the bank I'm definitely getting myself a new device for gaming/music for travel so I can get the new update

• Scooter
          Scooter commented
          Editing a comment
          Sad to say my iphone 3 is also only up to IOS6.1.6 so I too am finished playing. Sadly, not everyone can afford to keep buying more up to date kit which is constantly evolving and I feel it must be worse for youngsters who have to beg parents for new kit to keep on playing, it's not cheap to upgrade to a new phone.
          I don't understand why a game maker doesn't include all IOS, after all, IOS 6 wasn't so long ago?

I went to video hut and after I watched one ads I've got just one smurfberry bits instead of two! Untill now I always got two smb bits per ads! Has anything been changed in this matter?

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
          Smurfy-smurfy commented
          Editing a comment
          I got one SB bit too But I can watch more ads than before!
          Last edited by Smurfy-smurfy; 08-12-2015, 02:55 PM.

• auntiekim
          auntiekim commented
          Editing a comment
          There does not seem to be a limit to how many adverts I can watch, just got 6 smurfberries, even though it's a pain at 1 for 10 adverts, it's still free berries!

The castle tower with dragon for 5000 coins in the VIP shop is great!!! And the first item for COINS! I like it!

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
          Smurfy-smurfy commented
          Editing a comment
          I know! Cool items that we can purchase by coins are always more than the best ! And it's paintable too

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          Is it storable?

The update did fix the paintable star tiles in other locations than the MV. I did not get Traveller Smurf back, but I am still not placing any items in his location. I am excited about the new wonder but have no room on my island, it's the most crowded location I have. I am a little sad however that all of Hefty's items are not available in the MV. This is where he has had his home for almost 5 years and I have a large mud run for him and would really like all the obstacles for the MV. Kind of like what happened with magician smurf. I added the extra space to my MV and would love to add in both the obstacles and magician items to my new found area. But overall this is been a great update with a bunch of items we have asked for and I do appreciate the work that has gone into it. Thanks Beeline! (Back to decorating my new space !)

Comment

Working...
        X