Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.21.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johan with a smurf passing by.

My karate area.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      The karate area is lovely- nice use of the star tiles, too!

• CindySmurf
      CindySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you all for the kind comments. I wish I could win some of the special oriental gifts in the karate game. The statue is the only I've gotten so far. The gongs would be so nice. As with most smurfers, the area is a work in progress. It will evolve as time goes on.

• Bee's Knees
      Bee's Knees commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful screenshots. Thank you for sharing these!

Zan Garden where the smurf find their tranquility πŸπŸ‚πŸ Smurf getting their body healthy and fit πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
    Last edited by Ray888; 08-21-2015, 07:11 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      The meditating birds are adorable!

• Alpha
      Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      Meditating birds!! Adorably smurfy πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great idea to put the flamingoes in the zen garden.

Karate smurf finally overcame the head hunters on the island and had finally settled in nicely in his new home...

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      Such a beautiful secluded area!

• Smurfy-smurfy
      Smurfy-smurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh cool! The hidden paradise I like your "bridge" idea!

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you all, I had lots of fun with this update

Oh, and almost forgot, don't know when it was implemented (only discovered it last night) but thank you beeline for making the magical shrubs paintable in the mv!!! Please make the magical shrubs in the planet paintable also

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      You only noticed just now πŸ˜„? You never wondered where we got the coloured shrubs? It has been implemented a while ago. Enjoy painting them!

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, this just shows how little attention I've had in my game until they released this awesome update

Another huge thank you to Beeline for adding Johan and Peewit! They feel right at home at my castle area.

Karate smurf enjoys his island residence as well:

This has been one of the greatest updates in a long time! Wish I had more time to decorate, still a lot of work ahead. This update has given a boost of enjoyment again 😊.

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
      Smurfy-smurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      Your mountain is always terrific! J&P can't be more happier being there.
      And Karate smurf area looks amazing too! This update is very fun Happy smurfing!

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      So happy to see you got Johan and Peewit! I was worried that you may miss the offer. I really love your karate smurf area, very nice and compact

• SmurfsAlot
      SmurfsAlot commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow Tapasz!! Very impressive!!

This update has been great! I needed a jolt to reinvent some of my areas and this one helped a lot... .

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      When the stress of condo living gets too much, your Smurfs can retreat to their lovely Zen area. And Johann looks quite warm in the chilly mountain castle!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Spectacular Jamie, I love it all!

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Really nice Jamie. I like how you combined the rocks and sakura trees, nice and simple

The buzz is that everyone is happy that Johann send Peewit have come to Smurfs Village!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks even bees and fairies are welcoming them!πŸ˜„

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      This is really special! Every village should have this kind of reception for these two iconic Smurf characters!

• Amberglass
      Amberglass commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great Cupcake! I love having them in my village!

These Chinese dragons are the guards for the upcoming karate place

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      it seems you could successfuly transfer your village to new ipad. great! a nice use of dragons!

• Ray888
      Ray888 commented
      Editing a comment
      Look cool πŸ‘

It's not that I don't like the Smoothy hut, but it would of been so much better if it was paintable! I'm not much for these over the top patterns on Smurf huts, so if you at least let us paint one part of the design to match the other part of the roof design, those of us that didn't like the patterned roof could just make it a solid color.

I also like the animation for the hut, but it is not enough. If it would have came with a few exclusive items with it, that would have made it awesome! Something like fruits or drinks that we could decorate with and place around the village. If you want us to pay top dollar for the EOs they need to be really "Wow" items!

I also was not much for the straw chimney, I felt this was really out of character for the classic Smurf hut look. Maybe I would have been more excited about it if when you tapped the hut Gargamel walked over and sucked up the Smurf inside the hut through the straw, seriously why else would any Smurf put a gigantic straw on the side of his hut? It just seems to be taunting Gargamel to do something sinister!

I felt like this was the weakest EO of the update, but that being said, overall I thought it was a great batch of EOs!

Comment

• Amberglass
      Amberglass commented
      Editing a comment
      I think a juice dispenser would be a great addition. They're really hot right now. Our little Smurfs could stop by, grab a Dixie cup, have a drink and be on their way. πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      The mini yellow subs use to be a prize item from Island Lucky, but if you guys haven't got any maybe they were removed.

• Smurfy-smurfy
      Smurfy-smurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhhh thanks Yosinori and Purple
      I thought they were ducks or any birds (I'm crazy for birds! Haha)! Wish we could get this cute yellow submarines either with SB or from Lucky's game!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the pic! He's brave! I didn't win a submarine in Lucky's game either. Good idea Yosinori. It would be a great prize, especially because it's not too big. There's not much room in the ocean.

I thought this was overall a great update Beeline, but the lack of any new villains added to the game made it less than an A+++ update! Just so you know, I listed the top ten villains we still need to see in this game over on the questions thread asking what our "top priorities" are, new Villains are definitely a top priority for lots of us that play the game, so please print out this awesome bad guy list, photo copy it, and staple it to the Development Team's office door! That way they won't overlook the Smurf Villains in the next update!

Comment

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Beeline could start with nemesis your number 5 villan he looks cool

Just want to warn everyone... you can NOT delete or store the bow and arrow prize in Karate Smurf's minigame! (same as the target/bulls eye prize in Grampa's spot the difference game). Upon winning it, you must not place it and instead delete it outright if you don't want the item. Hope this "bug" gets resolved soon.

Comment

I've only had the update for a little over 24 hours, but Wow! Is it great or what? Karate Smurf's hut and the Zen Garden Wonder are fantastic! I adore the design of both and especially like the crane in the garden. And the mini-game is hard, which makes me happy. Trying to win all the prizes will keep me well occupied. The new trees are perfect, but I wish the footprint on the new pink shrub was one tile instead of four.
    I haven't bought Hefty yet but I do plan to once I am done decorating the karate area. The panther and dragon tower are also great additions and I love the fact the dragon is paintable. Even with all these wonderful new items, the function to get rid of the Brainy/Grandpa error message when placing items makes me the most happy. ☺️
    The stars of the update are definitely the MV land expansion and Johan and Peewit! I cannot decide what to do with all that space! I'm sure it will vanish soon enough, though. The addition of more human characters makes me even more hopeful for Gargamel's arrival. Maybe he and Azrael will be the best Christmas present ever?

My only complaint, and it is a big one, is the pathway limit change.😑 Logic and common sense points towards the limit needing to be increased for the new land expansion, not reduced. Really, now. The new area needs paths, too. What really annoys me is when I was trying to move some existing tiles, they disappeared. WTH? Not cool, Beeline. I've never understood the need for a pathway limit. It limits our ability to create what we want and puts restrictions on our imaginations, which is very unsmurfy. I cannot terrace out my entire mountain because of the pathway limit. I cannot cover all the boring grey and white ground on the mountain because of the pathway limit. The new land expansion in my MV is going to look funny because I cannot extend the existing paths into it. It kind of makes me disappointed with the expansion and I never thought I would say that in a million years. Otherwise, this is a fabulous update.
    Last edited by happybird; 08-26-2015, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Happy. The disappearing Pathways were a bug that's already been fixed in the iOS 1.22.0 update that will be coming soon. http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...android-1-6-2a

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, thank God! You just made my day! Thank you so much, Spelling Bee! Now I can fully enjoy the update without that irritation creeping around in the back of my mind!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's so good. Thanks Spelling Bee. I lost another one yesterday when I forgot about it and tried to move a path piece. Unfortunately, I also took a petal path piece out of storage, placed it and lost it . I won't do that again!
Working...
X