Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An amazing new update to Explore is on the way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An amazing new update to Explore is on the way!

Place Smurfette's Tower on the mountain to transform her into a glamorous princess and increase XP rewards from her swooning game!

Add smurftastic upgrades to your King Smurf's castle in the newest Smurfs Village update, coming soon! There are also royal new decorations too!

Get ready for a wild ride with the upcoming Explorer Smurf update. Coming Soon.

Look what just got posted on smurfs village Facebook page. Very cool, explorer coming to the planet!! Exciting :-)

https://www.facebook.com/SmurfsVillage
    Last edited by CvB023; 01-02-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, that's exciting CvB023, thanks so much for sharing.

Sooo cool, explorer is coming to the planet!! And we finally will get rivers, jippee

Comment

I'm so excited!!!!!!! I love rivers!!!!

Comment

This looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait for more teaser shots. Hope we don't lose Smurfs over that fall.

Comment

How exciting!!! Thank you for posting CvB :-)

Comment

SWEET!! Love the boats.

Comment

Will there come some kind of XP-collector? Don't need other things!

Comment

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                It is hard not to celebrate what is coming! Beeline knows that everyone wants the XP collector and it is listed as planned, hopefully it will come with this update, but this new stuff is really cool! And unexpected! This image makes me very excited about the update!

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                The Studio has confirmed that they are working on a way for us to collect our coins & XP on the Planet. That being said, no exact ETA was ever given on when it would be added. While I don't believe it made it into the iOS version 1.4.9 update, there is a very good chance we could see it shortly there after in either iOS 1.5.0, or iOS 1.5.1.

They know that we are all anxiously awaiting this feature and they will deliver it to us just as soon as they can. In the meantime, iOS version 1.4.9 is full of lots of fun things to look forward to. More teasers will be shared over the coming days.

• chickadee2013
                chickadee2013 commented
                Editing a comment
                It's not far away then. I don't mind the extra wait for them to create something new and awesome on the way soon is good enough for me. Thanks bees. Sounds like all the bees are back. Happy New Year Bees!

Thanks for posting it, CvB! What liquid is there? strawberry milk cocktail? Nice boats and a lovely purple space octopus!

Comment

I love the idea but I really wish that it had been used on the island instead. The island needs some attention. New foliage and explorer smurfs rivers would make a jungle.

Comment

• ejic12
                  ejic12 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm with you 100% on that one, ABI,

• Teddybear 04
                  Teddybear 04 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  True! Pls update our islands in the next update! And agree that a jungle for explorer smurf would have been more logical

• Tapasz
                  Tapasz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fully agree!

Nice...thanks for sharing this news CvB.

Comment

Thanks, CvB. Excited about Explorer Smurf coming. And the rivers look interesting. Perhaps these planet rivers will even be a prelude to rivers on the island and the mountain. Imagine all the ways that we could use them. Let's hope that the rivers in this screenshot are just the beginning.

Comment

This is something that I wish for, finally I can construct my own river path. It will be perfect if we can have him in the main village too

Comment

Oh my, oh my, oh my! This looks like a super exciting addition to the planet! Did you notice the waterfall going DOWN into the planet? Maybe the next 'frontier'??? [Arghhhh, I have just redone my planet and it is super crowded with aquariums and a gift shop! Oh my, need more room on the planet already!]

Comment

• chickadee2013
                        chickadee2013 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Me too ... and storage!

• ABI0683
                        ABI0683 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I love your planet Cupcake! The aquariums are magnificent 😊

• Cupcake
                        Cupcake commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks, Abi! ::::scratches head, wondering how to get new octopus into aquarium::::

Thanks for sharing. Looks great

Comment

Working...
                      X