Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An amazing new update to Explore is on the way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ...is there a screenshot for the island too?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Ray. No, there were no screenshots made available of the island.

This update really, really looks spectacular!!! Sure we got a bunch of stuff we didn't ask for, but it is all great!!! Super excited about Explorer Smurf, upgrades to King Smurf, and the Smurfette upgrade! But the real showstopper for me is the giant three headed monster! He even looks grumpy! The giant rabbits are super awesome too! But they get overshadowed by Big Purple! Words cannot describe how excited I am about the update! I just keep going back to the Swoof Planet screen shot, just to make sure he's still there. I just can't believe it, the monster it is just so big!

Comment

Think you have your new avatar, Purple

Comment

I've just waxed rhapsodic under the screenshots above, because I expected them to end, but the teasers just kept coming! Joy! We are getting so many things we asked for (monster) and so many we didn't know we wanted (but we do)! This is just a jam-packed update with the mountain and planet both getting the deluxe treatment! Thanks, Beeline; it looks like you've got the A-team working overtime on design!

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Everything just looks so amazing! The only way this update could be better is if Smurfette would crawl on the back of the that giant three headed monster and go around the village collecting XP! But you are 100% right Cupcake, all the new items, objects, and creatures are just beautiful! And really look like they fit into the Peyo vision of the Smurfs! Nice size variations on objects! And lots of unexpected surprises! Very excited about this update!!!

Spelling Bee - is there any indication if the upgrade of King's Castle are further stages in addition to the 8 we've already completed or more like the customisation of a smurf hut i.e. add a chimney, shed or balcony?

If it's the former should we get an extra smurfberry a week and if it's the latter I can avoid putting that hideous second balcony on the rooftop? As it is it would be fair if we received two SB's for the castle, considering the number of stages we had to complete and the amount of resources we put into it compared to other wonders.

Comment

The coming updates looks great. Besides adding explorer smurf, I loves the upgrade of the king castle , rabbits and the three headed monsters. Hope the updates will be available by the end of this week.

Comment

I impressed with the three headed monsters beelines create. Personally, I would like to have it protecting my castle. The three headed monsters looks more reliable than my guards

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              Totally would love a giant monster or a giant dragon for the castle! I have the small one, but it's cute not fearsome! Your castle is awesome, I love how enthusiastic you were about the guards! Defiantly one of my favorites!

• DCMURFY1
              DCMURFY1 commented
              Editing a comment
              The three headed monster looks awesome, I hope we can buy multiple, this update is looking very surprising. And I like the idea of a giant monster for the castle, if I was king smurf I would definatly want to acquire a giant pet fire breathing dragon monster to protect the smurfy kingdom. And those rivers look super cool. I be looking out for the icon change.

All of those screen shots look absolutely amazing! The huge purple monster, the bridge building, the archery range, the fluffy rabbits . . . I want it all! Is it too soon to be wanting to check for an update every hour?

Comment

Hi spelling bee, any chance of getting a peak of the new update icon, please?

Comment

Spelling bee, Will we have to do tasks to get the explorer stuff on the island or what I have a send smurf task and dont want to be bothered bythat after the update If at all possible

Comment

Woohoo the update is live at iTunes for download

Comment

• LightofFire
                    LightofFire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you, want to go to bed now but i'm updating first :-) It's 3 o'clock in the morning and tomorrow i go to a three days short trip without WiFi... Great surprise that the update is already live and available...

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for letting us know DC! I almost turned off the iPad for the night!

I will miss the old King Smurf App icon, but super excited about the new one!

Comment

Hi all, please discuss the update in here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Comment

Working...
                    X