Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.25.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.25.0 is live and available for download!

Finally! The update is here!

Comment

Yes downloading as I speak

Comment

The icon has changed but I will have to wait until it's in the App Store. Have fun. See you there!

Comment

I like the new App icon, but I'm sad to see the old one go, the 2015 Halloween App icon will go down in history as the best Smurfs' Village app icon ever!!!

Comment

Haha. I was rather fond of it myself.

Comment

Ok, I'm having some big issues with the update! It has taken me back to level 1! When I do the recovery method it keeps returning me to level 1. The menu is really limited at level 1. I have feathers and a fluffy bunny, but that is about all the items that are in the menu. Do I need to delete and reinstall the game?

Comment

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                Whatever you do DO NOT REINSTALL ! Not sure what happened but if you D&R all your recovery points get lost. Do you have a copy on 2nd device? And more important: have you updated online and has GC overwritten your game yet?

Spelling Bee, Bee's Knee's, Worker Bee, anyone! I need help! My village is having super big issues! I can see it on the recovery menu, but that's it! If I try to go to it it returns me back to the start of the game! What do I do?!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                yosinori saitou commented
                Editing a comment
                Purple, i visited your village and it was still level 97.

• Pachemz
                Pachemz commented
                Editing a comment
                Something similar happened to me a few times a while back on Android. All my recovery points looked good but when I recovered them I was sent to level one. Very scary! What I did was view a recovery point, exit without recovering the village, viewed it again, and the second time I hit yes to wanting to recover the village. It worked for me to get all my stuff back. That's odd that your friends see your village as 97 but you can't.

Is it safe to update now? 😰

Comment

I updated and have no problems, although updating took quite some time.

Comment

I had this issue a while back, l kept trying to recover and eventually it let me recover an older village ( not the last one but an older one). I am so sorry it is really upsetting t hear you have this problem, fingers crossed for you

Comment

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks asmurf, I'll keep trying, but I've never ever had an issue like this before. How many times did you have to try and how far back did you go?

• asmurf
                    asmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    many ,many times and it was really scary, l thought l would never get my village back ,l do so hope you succeed

• asmurf
                    asmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ive just read the whole thread, looks like it is a different problem to the one l had, l do hope they sort it out for all of you with this bug soon

In case you missed it Purple: Whatever you do DO NOT REINSTALL ! Not sure what happened but if you D&R all your recovery points get lost. Do you have a copy on 2nd device? And more important: have you updated online and has GC overwritten your game yet?

Comment

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    All those beautiful EO's. I don't even what to think about the nightmare of trying to get them back! There must be a dozen,and my Rarity Shop purchases, I bought those like candy.

I really hope there is someway to resurrect my current village.

• Tapasz
                    Tapasz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pffftt...not sure what to do now. You still have your other GC ID? (And DON'T D&R)

Holding off and fingers crossed as per comment below!
                    Last edited by Tapasz; 11-11-2015, 12:03 PM.

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hold off for a minute Tapasz & Purple. I'm speaking with the Studio now. Don't do anything else just yet.

Originally posted by Purple! View Post
                  Ok, I'm having some big issues with the update! It has taken me back to level 1! When I do the recovery method it keeps returning me to level 1. The menu is really limited at level 1. I have feathers and a fluffy bunny, but that is about all the items that are in the menu. Do I need to delete and reinstall the game?
                  gosh no !!! What a horrible situation!
                  Last edited by Gio!!; 11-11-2015, 09:59 AM. Reason: What i wrote was unclear

Comment

Luckily I did a screenshot of my village before the update! Here is my Thanksgiving Balloon Parade, the balloons are a bit smaller than the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Balloon Parade, but my Smurf's seem to like the parade anyway!

Image taken befor the update.

Image taken after the update, not a turkey in sight! Just one lonely bunny.

Comment

• Cupcake
                      Cupcake commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great parade, Purple! Love the 'balloons'!

• Smurfy-smurfy
                      Smurfy-smurfy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Purple, since I read your post, I've been worried about your beautiful, spectacular village and hoping there is a way to recover. I'm so sorry. Studio must seek any way to be able to recover many loyal players' lost villages. Even though this nightmare is happening to you, you have never said something bad to anything, or even you have not made mad comments. You're really sweet and heartwarming person and truly love Smurfs. Keep crossing my fingers.
                      Last edited by Smurfy-smurfy; 11-12-2015, 12:39 PM.

• Bee's Knees
                      Bee's Knees commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great screenshot Purple! We're so sorry this bug has affected great players and valued community members like you.

I am having the same exact issue as Purple. On Ipad Air (1st gen). Update takes me back to level 1. I was level 97 before update with max XP (and no XP was being collected any longer as reported here by others in the Problem section). I can see the recovery data from both today and yesterday when I hit papa smurfs head 16 times. Trying to recover yields a popup that offer level 1 or level 87 (from GC). Restarting games and trying recovery again from both today and yesterday, takes me to the green screen as reported again. I will wait for Tapasz and Spelling Bee to advise. I did start a problem ticket with Beeline.

Comment

• ChristalWest
                      ChristalWest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      GC is always lagging for me. It has never worked correctly with SV. On WIFI every night with GC logged in. XP actually accumulated quickly after last update then ceased collecting after filling the 5 Bars. Resources have not soared up, they are high but seem constant with what I know that I have collected. Was experiencing some issues with max XP...when planting blueberries ( not magic) or collecting stones without fireman from mine, the game would seem to advance me to level 98, then 99, etc. i would just stop hitting OK, shut down game and relaunch - game would be back to level 97 with max XP and no longer collecting XP. I would use fireman to collect all resources and let blueberries wither then move on.
                      Last edited by ChristalWest; 11-11-2015, 01:46 PM. Reason: Spelling error.

• Tapasz
                      Tapasz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The auto leveling up beyond levels actually in the game is also a sort of counter bug. Let's hope the bugfix will arrive soon.

• Chouchou
                      Chouchou commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am (was?...) at max level and I'm having the same problem now... Really unhappy
                  Working...
                  X