Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.4.9 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.4.9 is live and available for download!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smur...399648212?mt=8

What's New in Version 1.4.9

Sail Away With a Spacey New Smurfs’ Village Update

• Take a cosmic cruise down the amazing new smurfy space river you design yourself!
    • Place Explorer Smurf’s space hut to unlock interactive river rides and get smurftastic discounts on all river pieces!
    • Upgrade King Smurf’s Castle to earn new royal rewards and unlock medieval new decorations
    • Place Princess Smurfette’s Tower on the mountain to transform Smurfette into a glamorous princess and increase XP rewards from her swooning game!
    • Visit Nanny Smurf on the mountain to stitch together some adorable new knitted creations!
    • Earn Smurf VIP status to access exclusive new VIP store items!

Yay! Updating now. Hope there's only fun filled game play and no bugs!

Comment

Updating...

Comment

I have no wifi access now, another 10 h more before I can update. It will be the longest 10 h of my life.

Comment

Okay first of all, all new items i can see looks amazing and fabolous... But REALLY?! Nothing for the river for coins? Everything must be purchased with berries? And you have to buy explorer for SB to get the SB items? 10 SB for Smurfettes Tower looks really fair (I already have her hut and don't know if you must have it first to buy the tower but 10 SB is really fair and she looks so cute with her new dress... Seems the castle glitch is fixed... Can buy catapults now and two quests already cleared... Looking forward to the new things... But im very upset, can't purchase any new critter or animal... Seems all the cute stuff is for VIP's only... Now i go to sleep and cry... Wish all the VIP's much fun with the new cool stuff... Thinking if it is worth to become a VIP... Don't want to reward beeline for this practice... Sorry.. Im really really upset...

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay i forgot one important thing... Thank you development team for fixing the issues with the castle! I love to build it now without any issues! That and smurfettes tower are the best things for me so far... The tower looks great! I feel now a little bit better... But still upset at all... Will see... Perhaps tomorrow my smurfy world looks different... Good night everybody!

The update is awesome, no complaints from me, totally surprised, fantastic job beeline

Comment

Few observations:
            1. No more reindeers. Better buy them before updating.
            2. Max level is now level 68
            3. New large olive tree (same size as the magical bush but only occupies a 2x2 tile area) available at the main village & island
            4. Love Birds (25sb), Ferret (25sb), Fluffy Angora Rabbit (35sb) now available at the VIP store
            5. Castle quests are now fixed!
            6. Summer salad crop pack in the mountain (allows to plant radishes, lettuce & green peppers)
            7. New fence (twisty fence) in swoof planet
            8. River tiles (for 2-4 sb each) and river decorations including boats & monsters (8-15 sb each). Just as I've feared, no coin bought river items just like the waterways in Snoopy fair. BOOOO!!!
            9. BUT WAIT! If you buy Explorer Smurf's Hut for 30sb, you can buy some of the water tiles for COINS!!!! All 2sb items for coins and all 4sb items at half price. I guess it's a compromise. YAAAY!! (But boats still costs sb)

Comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you smurfy bear for clarifying... Now im only sad about the lovely animals that i can't purchase... Very sad... But ok... Now it is well worth considering to buy explorer... I have three days without WiFi to consider.. Thank you... I was so upset that i couldn't find sleep... You made my day! 😊

The king wants the next part of the castle built -but how

Comment

Aw, man I forgot to buy more reindeer. I was just so excited about the giant purple monster. I guess there is always next year. The update is spectacular!!! love the rivers and cannot believe that the giant purple monster is only 15sb! Some much cool stuff! The angora rabbits are super cool! Love them in space too! One of my all time favorite critters!! I need to go to bed, but this is such an excellent update! Thank you Beeline!

Comment

Really nice update! The river on Swoof Planet is going to be really fun to make--need to save some more coins to buy more pieces, though. Love the olive tree for the village and the island. My island is going to have so many of them soon! I have been saving resources to build more of the castle and I am so glad the glitch is fixed! Just have to get enough coins to get some catapults.

Comment

Maybe have found a little bug... Not really big but perhaps a bug... when you look at this picture you can see i must purchase the bundle for 4000 coins but the photo tells me i already purchased (bereits gekauft)... Green peppers are available since a few months ago and granpa asked for it already few times.. But lettuce and radishes don't be available in my menu to plant... In MV i purchased it already since it was available the first time... Please have a look at this, perhaps an issue.. Thank you!
                  Last edited by LightofFire; 01-11-2014, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• LightofFire
                    LightofFire commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Btw, the german word about radishes is "Radieschen" instead of "Rettich".. The picture shows the little ones in pink, not the large one in white...

And another thing i noticed: now we have to "order" (bestellen) instead of to "buy" (kaufen) things.. Is this correct? Has the word in english also changed?

Thank you for answer and maybe change in the future! 😊
                    Last edited by LightofFire; 01-06-2014, 08:58 PM.

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    HI Light. I'll pass this on to the Studio.

• Twinkiepie
                    Twinkiepie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dear LightofFire This is Future-Twinkiepie from 2017 speaking! This should be fixed very very soon

"Watch your smurfs brush this adorable angora rabbit" OMG!!! Someone please post a photo of this as soon as possible!!

Comment

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I keep watching, but the Smurfs don't seem to like my bunnies.

Sorry to double post, but I have a question. Are there any new critters in the eggs this update? Just dug one up.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Happy. No, there were no new critters added to the Mystery Eggs.

• happybird
                    happybird commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Guess it will go in my egg overstock pile. Thank you!

One finally did it! They were just a little intimidated by the size of the bunny!

Comment

• happybird
                    happybird commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You rock, Purple! Thank you That is too cute! I have to decide between buying a bunny or Smurfette on the mountain so I can build the tower. Decisions, decisions.....the bunny is leading the contest right now.

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The bunny us super awesome! I like the Smurfette tower, but the best is the bunny on the planet! They are really, really cute!

Here's a picture of my smurf with the angora rabbit

Comment

• happybird
                    happybird commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Scroll down and more bunny love! Thank you, Smurfybear
                    The smurf looks absolutely smitten, lol!
                    Last edited by happybird; 01-06-2014, 09:32 PM.
                Working...
                X