Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing the new Smurfs' Village VIP program!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the new Smurfs' Village VIP program!

Hello everyone. With the release of Smurfs' Village iOS 1.4.6, Beeline has also introduced their new VIP program.

This program is designed to reward our most valuable players with exclusive content and features you can only get by being a VIP.

Unlock the VIP store by earning six VIP tokens. You'll earn VIP tokens each time you purchase specially marked items or smurfberry bundles. Look for the token icon to find eligible items and to see how many tokens an item or bundle is worth.

Once you're a VIP, maintain your VIP status by keeping at least one token in your account at all times. Tokens expire at a rate of two every 30 days. If all six of your tokens expire, you'll need to earn six more to regain access to the VIP store. Players who have spent $200 or more in the game will automatically receive lifetime VIP access.

Your VIP status includes other great perks like a VIP badge on your friend screen profile, as well as the chance to earn featured village status in the new VIP featured village area.

Start earning VIP tokens today! Thanks for playing

Hello everyone. I've just received information from Beeline & I wanted to share it with all of you.

The VIP program is retro-active! Players only need to have spent the equivalent of $200 U.S. Dollars over the course of their time as players to become LIFETIME VIPS.

Any player who knows that he or she has spent the equivalent of $200 U.S. Dollars or more in the game over their history as a player, who has NOT been given automatic LIFETIME VIP status should contact customer support with their receipts and they will be given VIP Status.

To contact Customer Support, please fill out the email form on their webpage located here: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

Thank you.

Cross post:

How smurfy... VIP status??? Seems it had to be called SNOB status after all (( I am extremely disappointed that Beeline considers loyal players to be the ones who spend a lot...excluding a lot of people here. Don't understand why they announce it as being a token of appreciation for loyalty. Loyalty is something completely different

Comment

Ok, so we send in an email with receipts of purchases. Is that an actual copy from iTunes, a order number for purchase, or an order number and receipt number? I have figured it up and I have spent well over $200. But now I have to get this stuff sent. Not sure how to do this!!!!! Please help!!!!

Comment

I just sent email, please beeline before you Finnish for the weekend, please process ASAP , please

Comment

i'm already a vip but i'm waiting for my android update i spent over 1500$ on this game

Comment

From Beeline's point of view, I suppose that this thing is here to induce people to spend more money. From the point of view of us, the players, though, I do not see the advantage. What's in it for us? I may be doubtful because the "Vip Store" button is unaccessible to non-VIPs. But please tell me WHY I should spend that 200 dollars. What do I gain? That is, what do I gain in addition to the badge in front of my icon. That, I understand. And it seems a trifle, frankly.

Comment

• ABI0683
              ABI0683 commented
              Editing a comment
              The following is quote from Worker Bee on the old forum 17 hours ago - We will be adding other features to VIP in the future. One of the services we plan on adding is fast travel between the Village, Island, Space and Mountain. That's an update or two away, but we do plan to make VIP a more "meaty" and useful experience over time.

Currently the are seven animals plus the VIP statue available https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.ne...jpg?1383297069

It's looking good now but if they keep on improving it it will be great.

• Michal Makuch
              Michal Makuch commented
              Editing a comment
              no disrespect but i got a question for you ,would you go to work and work for free??it's your choice not to spend any money in this game but people who are spending their hard earned money on this game should get something special like a VIP store items .instead of complaining it's time to wake up and face the reality somebody have to work on this game and updates and they need their paycheck too .

well i said i spent a lot on this game and i think i should be a vip but i can't because looks like android users money it's not good for beeline hurry up please !!!!!!!!!

Comment

So ... I achieved VIP status. Yay! But ... I didn't spend that much money on the game ... I guess, my VIP status is not for"lifetime"? Only for a start up? I was disapointed how expensive everything was. By now it's just a Special Offer-Section ... anyway. Thank you, Beeline! I was quite surprised and think it's fair enough. anyone else?

Comment

Thanks beeline and a special thanks to the support team with all the tickets, well done I'm having fun with the new items in the VIP program and are looking forward to some new additions soon In the mean time I'll be thinking of some smurfy new ideas for the VIP program, I must admit you had me sitting on the edge of my seat and I quite enjoyed the up n down buzz over the last week, it was fun, glad you got on top of it. You proved to me your own loyalty by keeping your word and did indeed" hit the ground running" and got onto those tickets

Comment

• Michal Makuch
                  Michal Makuch commented
                  Editing a comment
                  good for you DC i love the vip items too .btw you need to update you android village so i can leave you some smurfy gifts :-)

• DCMURFY1
                  DCMURFY1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Michal ,I just update today, ill try to gift you within a couple hrs, thanks for your gifts
                  Last edited by DCMURFY1; 11-07-2013, 11:05 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Happy with my VIP status!! Thanks so much for taking care of it. I know I've been grumpy a few times...blame the sheep!! I needed those so badly

Comment

• Michal Makuch
                  Michal Makuch commented
                  Editing a comment
                  they are really cute,i don't blame you ;-)

Just received my VIP status and after speeding to the store to buy huggable sheep I stopped to catch my breath. I now notice I have 84 days left on my VIP status counter ... Spelling Bee, is that correct? Shouldn't I start out with 90 days (as shown in the graphic above)?

Comment

Hi Tzr. Did you just unlock the Temporary VIP status today?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Tzr. I may be mistaken, but if I had to guess I would believe this has something to do with the system retroactively counting purchases & unlocking it for you. It could be that your purchase that qualified you for Temporary VIP access was made a few days before the update was released. That might be why you are not getting the full 90 days as if you had just unlocked it now on your own.

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi again Tzr. I've just heard from Beeline and I was wrong. Turns out there might be an issue for some players not getting the correct total. They are looking into it now and when I hear anything new, I'll let you know.

• tzr1877
                    tzr1877 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks again for the follow up Spelling Bee. I apologize for the need to respond in both forums ... that doubles your work but I really appreciate your vigilance in monitoring both sites 😀. As an aside ... is the deadline the same (in a few weeks) to sunset the original SV forum? I'm feeling uneasy about potentially losing all that historical content.

awesome ,i am a vip and i didn't had to submit any receipts it just happened automatically after i restarted my phone it's a great feeling to be on lifetime vip list i guess if you spend over 2000 $ on one game you get vip treatment like i did

Comment

Wow how cute I just saw a pig with a space helmet on in a friends village

Comment

• Purple!
                      Purple! commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Pigs in space! Just like the classic Muppets!

Thank you Beeline-i for my Lifetime VIP status!

Comment

Working...
                    X