Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing the new Smurfs' Village VIP program!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope beeline does something huge with the VIP status in the coming updates. Feathers is the only huge thing that have come out of the program and apart from that only a handful of exclusive items that can be purchase with sb's. An exclusive sb or resource giving item for VIP members will be a big thing.

Comment

Transfer from the chat section..

Originally posted by LightofFire View Post
      A little bit out of context i know but i have two questions on all the VIP's and don't want to open a new thread about! Now i'm very happy to have 90 days VIP! Was unexpected and i REALLY like it to have feathers and bought a sheep and the lovely birds directly! Now i wonder about two things: when i purchase now a new offer, all my tokens full, normally i get two tokens for 8,99€... But i can't get more than six! Count they for the 90 days or only the existing six? Will they refresh the day counter? Or don't realize the game about the new purchase.. I mean, will the oldest two tokens be replaced with the latest? Is it right that i now only have to spend 5€ a month (1 token) to still be able to be a VIP? I really want the red baby pandas for the main village and will purchase these in every case but only wondering if they would count or not! As already said i don't have so much money to spend a fortune for the game but i really like it and i am willing to invest 5€ a month! I know that all the purchases i made will count for the 200€ for lifetime VIP but it's still a long way to go.. Thank you all in advance for your reply!

Comment

Sadly nothing new was added to the VIP program in the pirate update. Hope beeline adds something, anything to the next update.

Comment

Hurra! I am a VIP too! Or should I say VIS

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations! It's exciting, isn't it?

• Smurf_Maruda
            Smurf_Maruda commented
            Editing a comment
            Very! Now I finally know where all of you VIPs got those beautiful love birds. And now I have a couple of them too! Ny Clumsy very much enjoy their company. He likes to be surrounded by animals

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's great Maruda! The love birds are beautiful. I will look for them in your village tonight. Congrats!

Hmmm maybe my question is difficult to answer... But really no one knows the answer? Submitted a ticket at friday last week, because it seems the timer isn't working correct and included the same question but have no reply since then.. Maybe they have many questions to answer but what should i do? How long could it take? Last time i got answers between 1-3 working days...

Comment

Hi Light. In order to become a temporary VIP and unlock the store, you must earn six tokens. In order to maintain that temporary VIP status and keep the store open, you must have at least one token in your account at all times.

Tokens expire at a rate of two every 30 days. If all six of your tokens expire, you'll need to earn six more to regain access to the VIP store. Players who have spent $200 or more in the game will automatically receive lifetime VIP access that will never disappear. (if it does, you need to contact Beeline Customer Support directly.)

If you have temporary VIP status with six tokens and make a new purchase, those new tokens are not applied to your current token total since you are already at six. Instead, that purchase will be applied towards the amount needed earn lifetime VIP status.

Does that make sense?

Comment

Hello spelling Bee, thanks for your reply!

But maybe i understand something wrong or can't explain it so, that others could understand what i mean...! What will happen with the timer?

I got the VIP status on 21th of february! Now I have still 90 days to go... That's the reason why i submitted a ticket at friday a week ago! I don't want to use an advantage that is not correct! Then, on monday this week the timer runs down to 89 days and i was thinking now it works right! But, on tuesday the timer was again at 90 days...

On thursday (yesterday for me) i bought a new exclusive offer (as i still have 6 full) which gives me two tokens (the sign popped up), the timer is still at 90 days... So my question is: will the timer refresh only every 30 days when two tokens will remove? Count the tokens from yesterday?

i know that i havent made enough purchases to have access to lifetime vip so i was wondering why the timer didn't run down...

hope its clear what i try to say.. So sorry for the trouble.. Hope you could help me out?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                Hmm. I honestly don't know. I would suggest not worrying about the timer and just try and keep track of your purchases. If you ever lose your VIP and you think you should still have it, you should then submit a ticket. Until then, I wouldn't worry about it.

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you Ms. Bee!
            Working...
            X