Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Details on the contents of the upcoming Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.40.2 Bug Fix updates

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Details on the contents of the upcoming Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.40.2 Bug Fix updates

Hi everyone!

Our Bongfish Crew is hard at work and things are taking shape! Since we took over the game not so long ago, please know that there is still a lot of things going on like finding all the big problems and solving them, reading smurfy smurf comics (oh yes, we do!) and getting rid of the Lost Progress bug completely.

Bug fixes:
    • The next update before the Christmas update will get rid of the Lost Progress bug, since there are people still having problems with.
    • Any of you been missing the sound effects by clicking the XP-bubbles? This should work with the next update (I know how satisfying this sound can be)
    New stuff:
    • We will add the game version title into the options menu and unify the version titles for Android and iOS. Android users will now see the same game version title as iOS users, which will give the upcoming updates a clear structure.
    • Also the update release dates of both versions will be merged. This is good news, the Android updates should be released within 1-2 days after the iOS updates.
    • The Localization for 1.40.0 will also be integrated
    • Not receiving Smurfberry Bits in the Video Hut is fixed

You guys mean a lot to us already and we want to eliminate the Lost Progress bug and provide the same game benefits to both Android and iOS users.
    The team at Bongfish wants you to be able to enjoy the Christmas update and we are working towards this! Also, if there are any distinctions in the actual update, please don’t be upset, things can always change in the process of creation.

PS: Our lovely Spelling Bee will announce the actual update as ever in the News about Smurfs’ Village section.

Have a nice day
    Twinkiepie
    Last edited by Twinkiepie; 11-19-2016, 06:37 AM.

Thanks for the info Twinkiepie! It is always great to hear the progress that is being made smoothing out bugs and glitches! Looking forward to the new update, and really looking forward to the Christmas update!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right. The Bug Updates are as important as the real big updates. We prioritize to clear up first and then build on firm ground
      Last edited by Twinkiepie; 11-18-2016, 02:22 AM.

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Christmas updates are one of a kind, I feel them to be very magical!

Thanks for the heads up! Seems a complete new forum now with all this interaction, love it!
    You've all done a great job so far and of course not every bug form the past 6 years can be fixed within a few weeks. As long as the most important issues are addressed it's ok. (Hope the syncing to GC is on top of the bugfixlist)

Very good news that the lost progress bug is fixed!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the interaction on this forum already!

You are right, Tapasz, 6 years is a long time and a lot of content as I can see it while playing the Smurfs' Village game. The main focus was set on the Lost Progress Bug and I am sure the development team is aware of the game's problems since they get a lot of information and feedback (many kudos on you guys in that matter!)

Thank you, it's so good to have you care about the game, a lot of players have been playing for years (myself included), we were getting sooooooooooooooooo frustrated, you guys are such a refreshing change it makes me want to buy EO's!

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I was thinking the same thing too. I'm not that keen on anything from this last update though. A bit "meh". Something tells me I'll be going nuts on the Christmas update 😜

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      It seems we all had simultaneous thoughts. Can't wait to see what goodies the next update will bring!

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Guys, as Cupcake said there had been simultaneous thoughts and this is reasonable for sure. The bug fixes go first though and I know how frustrating it is, if you can't play your game without any interruptions, we are working on it
      Last edited by Twinkiepie; 11-18-2016, 03:23 AM.

So great to have this information made available to us. Thank you so much Twinkiepie.

Comment

Awesome to be squashing bugs. I think, gong by comments, there are many that woudl gladly delay new stuff if things were stabilized.
      Thanks so much for the information and for working to fix things.

Comment

Thank you for letting us know what to expect! It's great to be told in detail what is worked on

Comment

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          It was important for us, that you get a bit of a behind-the-scenes impression

thanks for the information! it's great to have this kind of direct communications!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ btw, when will be the next update's teasers out?😁

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Yosi. Since this coming update is a Hot Fix (Bug Update), we won't be getting any teasers. We will be getting teasers for the update after that though, which should be the Holiday update. Just as soon as we have some to share, you know we will.

Bugs fix is greatly welcome and needed now. Thanks for the update!!!

Comment

Twinkiepie, thanks for this thread.

No, it doesn't sound like a small thing to me Twinkiepie. I think Bongfish walked into a lot of issues to deal with. It was no small feat. We are so impressed with how quickly these are being addressed. We love that Bongfish are listening to us and keeping in touch on the forum.

I can't wait to see the teasers from Spelling Bee for the Christmas update. First the bug fix update though. Should we be looking out for that any day soon or hasn't it been submitted for review yet?

Comment

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Chickadee,

there is a lot of problem solving going on and Vintoxi is dealing with a lot of customer requests as well.
            Can you believe to take over a game so shortly before Christmas? This doubles the pressure because the Christmas updates are always a big thing in any game

I will stay here with you guys and hopefully I can impress you a bit with my village pictures as well ( this is like pure art, what I could see from your Screenshots). I'll have more news soon about the update.

Thank you, thank you for your attention to the game and your communications to us! The wonderful Spelling Bee kept us going through some pretty rough times, but now it looks like she will have communications allies! Yay! There can never be too much info flow...

Comment

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Spelling Bee is one of a kind and I am glad she keeps everything under control and helped you through the rough times. She has been here for such a long time and it's a pleasure to be working together with her.

We will keep you updated

UPDATE!
          • Hi everyone! The Bug Fix Update will be out very soon, and a little bird told me that there might be some Christmas teasers twirling around in the near future

Comment

Thank you for the good news, Twinkiepie and Spelling Bee.
            Last edited by oldyschlumpf; 11-18-2016, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Fantastic news, thank you for beeing here with us. Like all other said, it's great to have so much infomations now. And we would love to see your village pics!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
                Twinkiepie commented
                Editing a comment
                I am happy to hear that! I will try to improve my village's appearance then post

UPDATE!
              • Not receiving Smurfberry Bits in the Video Hut will be fixed

Comment

Working...
              X