Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Details on the contents of the upcoming Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.40.2 Bug Fix updates

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting a month now to play...lost game and new update did nothing ...cannot recover my game....feeling sad ..and bored ...hoping for new android update this week...fingers crossed...hopefully flashman/ bongfish can recover

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi and welcome from my side

we are sorry you have had this experience. The new Android update (1.40.2) was released yesterday and I hope you could recover your game!
      Last edited by Twinkiepie; 11-22-2016, 02:29 AM.

I'm very happy about what Bongish has said in these posts. Let's hope for a big update to solve many problems.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi

We are very happy for the good feedback we got so far!

I am on android...I lost my game totally but still receive notifications for my old village...I tried to recover but it won't allow....just wondering if when the bugs are fixed...will the people who couldn't play miss out on the 6th year anniversary statue and all the other goodies?

Comment

• Amberglass
      Amberglass commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Cheryl. Welcome to the forum. I've lost my game a few times now. Back to level 1 on several occasions. I got it back when Bongfish first took over then lost it again. About a week after losing it, it magically came back. My advice is to leave it alone for now and let Bongfish work their magic. When my game came back, the 6 year statue and everything else was there. Hope this helps.

Twinkiepie, your words are music to my ears! It is wonderful to be getting updates and knowing that things are being done to fix our game. Keeping us updated means a lot!

Im barely playing, because I'm nervous of losing my game or even just progress. I have lost so much in the last year......I look forward to playing worry free. It's extremely disheartening to lose a beloved game that you've invested 6 years of your time and money into.

I'm really looking forward to the Christmas update this year!
    Last edited by Amberglass; 11-21-2016, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Amberglass
      Amberglass commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much! 😘

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amber I miss your beautiful village. Is it safe to visit again?

• Amberglass
      Amberglass commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Chica... I'm not sure to be honest. Don't worry about gifting me. I have all the confidence in the world that Bongfish will have ours games safe and secure in the near future. I just don't know if the visiting bug is still around. 😕

Got my village back...YAY! !!!!.....now cloud needs to be fixed to save my game.....I lost gargamel after purchasing him....maybe he caused everyone to crash?.... sooooo happy.....thanks bongfish!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear you were able to get your village back with the new update! Happy Smurfing Cheryl and welcome to the Community. Please make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions you may have or jump into any of the conversations going on.

Heres a link to the new update topic if you wanna see what's going on in there. http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...e-for-download

• Amberglass
      Amberglass commented
      Editing a comment
      So happy for you Cheryl!

So happy that everything is going back on track! Well done bongfish! I hope that you guys are also working on a better method to sync between device and adding friends too.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Astro King

We are checking our player's suggestions on the forum e.g. constantly and see what we can do

Happy Thanksgiving from my village to yours.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Thanksgiving to all of you

Weird thing happened, I went to the App Store and saw the 1.40.2 update... so I went ahead and downloaded it and then it disappeared, but it went through because now my I have XP sound.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, does everything work out for you now?

Hello! It would be nicer to have the future Sneak Peeks of the new update in the News Section, instead that here? I just discovered yesterday about this section... it isn't so easy (intuitive) to get here :-P

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Super. Since things were transferred over to Flashman and Bongfish, the entire forum now belongs to the Smurf games (Smurfs' Village included). It was important to give Flashman and Bongfish their own section so that they can relay general information to us as well as specific things such as fixes coming soon etc.

It's a good idea for old community members and new members alike to branch out and explore the entire forum and not just stay in one section.

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      I am glad you discovered the new section, supersmurf! The Bongfish team welcomes you!
      I agree with Spelling Bee and I hope that everyone will be able to find out about our developer section since the teasers for the upcoming updates will be posted in here

PS: there will be new teasers out in december!
Working...
X