Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.40.2 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.40.2 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

What's New

Hot Fix Update!

- Stability improvements
    - Progress loss bug fixed
    - Sound bug fixed when pressing XP bubble
    - Not receiving Smurfberry Bits in the Video Hut fixed

Just a quick heads up. If all goes smoothly, the update should also be out for iOS and Amazon within the next couple of days.

Comment

Thank you, this really was a nice surprise and hope every player on all.platforms gets their games back and things run right with their games. This is certainly a refreshing change from updates prior and I think it fair to say on behalf of others not just myself

Thank you for listening and making players feel important that they matter

Comment

Dont download i personally cant open the game after updating...............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Beeline's legacy livess......

Comment

After a restart it did open.I will keep you informed......

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Lotinia! Sorry to hear that you had a small shock. I am just wondering, when you say restart, do you mean your phone? Also is everything working now without issues? Also did you have problems like lost progress / data before the update.

Sorry for all the questions it would be great if you could answer what you know.

Thank you!

- Sound bug fixed when pressing XP bubble
          - Not receiving Smurfberry Bits in the Video Hut fixed

Yep works for me now!!

Progress loss bug was already fixed with the last update.

Good work Bongfish

Comment

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            That's awesome thank you!

Everything is working fine for me now. And I finally got the 60 smurfberries, yay!

Comment

I played and it seems all fine: i like to have sound again when I pick up some XPs. The game seems fluid in all areas... I have only to check about Marco Smurf, if he's coming back. Last time, he said he would return in 700000 days -!-. It should be noted that this dowload was just 30Mb.

Good work Bongfish

Comment

It is stable for me too after the restart.Dig site bug fixed too.Only remaining bugs(minor ones) for me Marco,Weakling Smurf crop count,Bird feeder,Geologist special minerals messing up crystal storage count.Nice job Bongfish!

Comment

To my game the Bugfix brought more trouble than it had before.
                My smurfs don't speak whole sentences for the tasks,
                but this is only a little problem.
                Four hours ago I started my game and was kicked out a few minutes later.
                It isn't possible to start it again.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey Oldy. It looks like the incomplete dialogue may be affecting more than just you. As for your other issue, the Samsung Galaxy Tabs (Especially the A) are notorious for having compatibility issues leading to all sorts wonkiness. There are a couple of examples below. I would try restarting your device to see if that helps. If it doesn't, go ahead and contact Customer Support and let them know. Be sure to include which device you are on.

http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...version-1-8-1b

http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-1-5-4a-1-7-6a

• oldyschlumpf
                  oldyschlumpf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you very much, Spelling Bee.
                  I did it and it seems that it helped.
                  At the moment my game runs stable.

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are welcome Oldy.

Haven't downloaded it yet but my Android friend has, so posting on her behalf: Similarly to Forrest Smurf, she only gets half the tasks. She is supposed to grow something, it shows how many, but it doesn't say what. The video hut doesn't work properly either. One video went as usual, she got her SB pieces, but the second video got stuck shortly before it was done. She had to force close the game to exit the video screen. Same when she tried again.
                Last edited by Evanna; 11-22-2016, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Thank you so much Bongfish for fixing the Video hut! I know that a couple of berries we get from it isn't much for some players, but for some (like me) who don't buy them for real money it means A LOT!

I, as many others, can't read quest text (using Lenovo Vibe smartphone), but am very happy about the Video hut so I'll just hoard the berries while this text thingy gets fixed.

Oh, yes, and it's so nice to actually HEAR my notifications. They used to just quietly flash on my screen, but now they work like on my old phone, where they STAY in the notification bar untill I see them. No more withered crops for me.
                  Last edited by krikri; 11-22-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Just mentioning one more minor bugs,game lags when scrolling or exiting a menu.
                    -

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                      Spelling Bee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hey Lotinia. Lagging and other slow performance issues can often be attributed to the device. Which Android device are you using?

• lotinia
                      lotinia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I use a Galaxy Note 4.But it's not like the lag in my old Galaxy s3 and also it did not exist before the last bug fix update.

Ios bug fix 1.40.02 not Android!? Android bug fix 1.8.2

Comment

• debbles smurf
                      debbles smurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This happened with another smurfs game was bought into line with the ios version.

Originally posted by Rjunior View Post
                    Ios bug fix 1.40.02 not Android!? Android bug fix 1.8.2
                    Hey Rjunior. The new Developers have brought the versions in line with one another so that they both carry the same number. It will be this way from now on.

Comment

Working...
                    X