Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.40.2 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.40.2 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

What's New

Hot Fix Update!

- Stability improvements
    - Progress loss bug fixed
    - Sound bug fixed when pressing XP bubble
    - Not receiving Smurfberry Bits in the Video Hut fixed

Hi everyone. The Development team wanted me to mention that if anyone has issues with their game not opening after updating, try closing all of your apps and restart your iOS device.

Comment

• SWright
      SWright commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry. Can't get into my game. I have closed everything and closed my device twice and it keeps closing.

• SWright
      SWright commented
      Editing a comment
      Cancel that. Third time worked!

Wow with the sound fix there's a lot of "ring-ring" going on in our villages. Don't know if I'm a fan of that tbh. Maybe I just got used to not hearing a sound at all when collecting XP but right now it feels like I'm hearing that sound nonstop. I wonder what you guys think. Maybe it'll get better within the next days and I just have to get used to it.
    Last edited by Alex Smurf; 11-24-2016, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• Phil Teo
      Phil Teo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I'm hearing it too and it's annoying. Everytime you collect xp, this new ringing sound occurs. However, if you use Fireman Smurf or Farmer Smurf to collect all, the ringing sound becomes non stop until the xp is fully collected. Can Bongfish do something about this?

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, quite annoying when using the harvest all function.
      But I don't have this problem with Fireman Smurf.

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Or give us the ability to change the sound that is made to a tune

I play with sound off so I'll have to check that out. My problem with the new update is the timers are royally screwed up with crop plots at a different time and fruit trees really out of whack. It was okay before the update for awhile now I'm back to where I started.

Comment

There's one more thing: After updating I'm missing 3 of my friends' villages! tzr1877's village and Smurfy-smurfy's village are two of them. This has to be update related since we don't have an option to delete single friends atm. I hope I can get them back somehow. I miss them already!

Edit: I don't know how but I just got your village back Smurfy-smurfy! One down, two to go.
      Last edited by Alex Smurf; 11-24-2016, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok so it's probably not update related.
        But I don't think 3 friends kicked us out at the same time. I also got one village back already. I hope the other ones follow.

• tzr1877
        tzr1877 commented
        Editing a comment
        Alex ... I can still see your village but I can't gift because I haven't updated yet. I got a new iPad on Wed, did a full restore from the cloud ..... played around enough that I reached level 88 .... but the device was defective so got a replacement yesterday and did another restore (back to level 87) ... perhaps that activity messed around with the friends list? Hopefully, after I update I'll show up again on your list. The level 88 bug shouldn't be a factor because I was only at 0% when I restored the second time but you never know with these sneaky bugs.

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Good news tzr, I just checked my friends list and your village is back as well!

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
      I play with sound off so I'll have to check that out. My problem with the new update is the timers are royally screwed up with crop plots at a different time and fruit trees really out of whack. It was okay before the update for awhile now I'm back to where I started.
      Anyone else experience the same? Because I won't update if this is the case. Not going back to crappy timers again, it lasted so long. So to my friends who updated: can't gift you until I'm on the same version, sorry!

Comment

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        Great, thx! Will update tomorrow morning then. And it's a first, not able to gift after a bug fix update. We used to able to do that?

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        The gifting thing is confusing... A number of friends gifted me this afternoon/evening who I cannot gift back. [I updated 12+ hours ago.] could only gift one friend. Hmmmm....

• Phil Teo
        Phil Teo commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee, Tapasz is not the only one. The crop timers in my Main Village has been off since the last 2 updates. It is always slow by an hour or two.

And a Happy Thanksgiving to all! Thanks to all wonderful friends and thanks to Bongfish who made a jump start fixing bugs 😊.

A special thank you to Spelling Bee, for always supporting us and helping us through the rough times! She always said better days were ahead of us and look at it now...she was right al along πŸŽ‰

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. ☺️

• smurfy bear
        smurfy bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy thanksgiving to all too 😊

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy belated Thanksgiving and thank you Tapasz!

I have started a new idea in regards to the sound if anyone is interested. For some reason not able to place link directly to the topic

http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-collecting-xp

Comment

Hooray! I'm so excited about the effort Bongfish/Flashman have put into the game. I lost a year of play due to a crashing bug and all I got from The previous show runners was a form letter- a pleasant surprise with this bug fix - I received the 60 welcome Smurfberry gift I didn't receive with the last update '. A happy Thanksgiving surprise!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          I am glad that everything worked out for you

Why does the game ask me if i would like to couple my current village with game center? Anyone else?

What should i do?

Comment

• Saffron
          Saffron commented
          Editing a comment
          Got that to. Didn't know what to do so I shut my iPad down. It was gone after a reboot. Anyone know what to do should I get another?

DId the same to me and I said yes.

Comment

It would been nice to be informed about such an important thing in the update news. There was no problem before the update with my game and i was afraid of some probs after. After all bugs we had in the past, my trust in updates is..... Non-existent πŸ˜…

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            This happened to some people before the update so I'm not sure it is connected.

• ChristalWest
            ChristalWest commented
            Editing a comment
            It is not update related. I got the GC message today and I haven't updated yet...

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            While they haven't really admitted it, Apple has certainly messed around in the back end of Game Center. Even people not running iOS10 have had issues and they still have the app. It' possible this is related to that, or maybe Game Center is something that now has to be opted into every so often? Or maybe Apple simply reset their servers and we all have to re-agree.

Thank you to Bongfish! I did receive the 60 SB today too! Everyone should be very Thankful for them taking on such a big task of a game so full of issues already at the time they took over! Also Sweepy Smurf is fixed. I swept up a dirt pile today! Only sad thing is I now cannot see my friends, so sorry friends I'll get back to gifting when I can.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy to hear that!! We are doing our best and this works even better with such a cool community!

Since the update earlier today, I cannot get past the Bongfish screen. I have closed all apps and restarted my iPad about 8 times. Any other suggestions?

Comment

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            It might be your iPad. I stopped using my iPad2 because of difficulties a few months ago.

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Gigi. Which iPad are you using and which version of iOS do you have installed on it?

Guinea girl beat me to it but yes, for the first time in months Sweepy works

https://imgur.com/a/oWD6y

Comment

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to know. I see him wandering around my village but it's been so long since I've seen a dirt pile I just don't think to look any more.
        Working...
        X