Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.40.2 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I updated two days ago and the game worked fine yesterday and the previous evening. Today I turned it on and everything was normal in the main village. I clicked the rocket to go to Swoof Planet and the screen went black. At first I thought it was an advertisement that wouldn't load properly, but after waiting a couple minutes it continued to stay on a black screen. I closed out the game and went back in a few minutes later - still black. I double-clicked out to close the game and was able to get back to the main after the Bongfish screen. Attempted to go to the planet again, same result. I continued to go through the double-click closeout and attempted to travel anywhere from the main village with the same result. I'm locked into the main village. Any attempt to go anywhere else results in the black screen. I shut down my iPad and restarted it with the same result. Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Hi Mdevine,
      I get a black screen sometimes when playing the adds for the smurfberrie bits. But for me restarting the game always helps. Try turning of Wifi and see if you still get the black screen. Then it might be an Add trying to load, just what you assumed already. Good luck!

Comment

I hauled out of storage every Christmas Sheep I could find, and scattered last year's Christmas items around my village, but it isn't Christmas until the snow arrives! My Smurfs are in the holiday spirit, bring on the x-mas update!!!

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          You have so many sheep! Chilly never gave me a single sheep, not one! I have countless of those dogs, only got two items besides dogs, and never one single sheep I think he hates me. I gave up trying a long time ago. I don't want even more of those dogs... (Only have one of the other sheep, too, but at least I have one.)

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Where come those fences from?

I'm so excited... Christmas has always been my favorite update!

My village is a mess, but I'm looking forward to working on it while I'm on vacation. Heading to the Caribbean soon for two weeks. Hope the update is here before the 8th! I'll be laying by the ocean playing with my little Smurfs! πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ‘£πŸ‘™πŸ•Ά

Comment

• tzr1877
          tzr1877 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice! Laying on the beach while the rest of us are likely to be shovelling snow 😜. I think the update will be here in time for you .... Twinkie and Vintoxi have their santa hats on πŸŽ…. But Amberglass, you forgot some very important emojis for your trip .... 🍹🍹🍹🍺🍺🍺🍸🍸🍸

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          That sounds wonderful! Hope you have a great trip! Basking in the sun while your smurfs walk through the snow, haha. I don't know if we'll get it before the 8th as that's just a week ahead, but I guess within the first werk of your vacation, at least.

Edit: Seems like we will get a teaser today! So maybe it really will be out before the 8th! (Or at least very soon after.)
          Last edited by Evanna; 12-01-2016, 06:00 AM.

• Amberglass
          Amberglass commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! Yes, my little Smurfs will be playing along side of me. I hope it snows 2 feet while we're gone and we come home to a winter wonderland! πŸŽ…πŸ»

Hello everyone!!! Since it's now officially December, we've got a Sneak Peek at the new Christmas update ready as well as a Super fun Christmas Contest!

Please go check both out Here: Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.41.0 Christmas update!

Here: Create your own custom lyrics to your favorite Christmas songs contest!

Comment

Thanks for posting hte links in here. I keep forgetting to look in the other part of the forum. Much appreciate the heads up

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here. If it weren't for links and mentions of something being new I wouldn't know. I hardly ever check for news there.

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            I wonder if there's some way they could code the forum so that the 'bongfish news' part is always visible? Or maybe people wouldn't like it? But my bookmark takes me straight in here since i dont play any of their other games.

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Sky. Just Bookmark the main Forum. The Bongfish section is at the very top, and the Smurfs section is right below. Stop one and stop two.

Woosh, look at Spelling Bee's new avatar πŸ˜„! Perfect fit, I like it!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, the Bongfish employees all have Pony avatars... so, as the saying goes... When in Rome!

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            We are the Pony Gang!

Cute avatar, Ms Bee!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Cupcake!

Sorry to ruin the Christmas mood, but from one minute to another, I can't get into my game. Restarted the game more times, my device twice as well, but nothing helps.

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you tried it offline?

• Katica0115
            Katica0115 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, several times

Spelling Bee Don't know if you will see this here, Spelling Bee, but I am no longer receiving notifications when someone replies to me, or comments on one of my topics. [I didn't want to open a whole new topic in case it is just me.]

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Evanna I don't use a code- I just type the '@' symbol, then the name! It seems to work...

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Cupcake It doesn't do me the favour

Edit: It now does! Yay! It didn't work in the past, so I always assumed some sort of special code was necessary. Thank you.

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Evanna Welcome! [Isn't it the best?]
        Working...
        X