Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.41.0 Christmas update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.41.0 Christmas update!

Ho Ho Ho my dear Smurfs’ Villagers!

Spelling Bee and I tinkered around in our smurfy Christmas Workshop and prepared our Christmas teaser. Are you ready and excited? Here we go!!!

A new hut

A new Smurf heads out on his Holiday Winter Tour! - There is no better time of year for this Smurf to bring his uh.. "special talents" to the village. He's been practicing for his new debut, but maybe a little too hard (we had to mute him a bit, because his skills are too um... beautiful!)

Smurfs beware! An ancient foe awaits you in Game Master's Mystery Box!

You know Gargy and Azra and Scrupy and Balthy
    Harold and Hogy and Talby and Impy...

But do you recall
    The most outlandish villain of all??

I hope anyone noticed the reference to the actual Christmas Carol

A Smurfmas gift from us to our players

Christmas Presents wouldn't be special without keeping them a secret! All we can say is that you better set aside some space in your beautiful snowy villages. Be good little Smurfs and wait until the 25th of December to open your present!

A Winter Wonder

Our busy elf named Spelling Bee created this little Silhouette Guessing Game for you. What/who could it be? Let us know, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tag: spoiler and /spoiler with [ before and ] after each. To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...s-on-the-forum

Decorative Items for all areas

To let Christmas into our heart and our smurfy villages, we need to decorate! There will be Christmas stockings with many presents, Snow Floor Tiles, decorative Lamp Posts and a nice Christmas table with milk and cookies, so Santa has it cosy while visiting the villages

Premium Winter/Christmas Items

Our Smurfs won’t be freezing anymore in their cute Snow Suits and Winter Parkas. The little fellas will run around in your village, whenever you tap on them.

We, the Bongfish team support sheep-hugging! A sheep-hug a day keeps the doctor away!
    Since we take care of our sheep, we told them to put on warm winter boots and a scarf, and we equipped them with fashionable Christmas accessories.

Exclusive Offers

There are Unicorns in the game already but can you really have too many Unicorns? Especially a Winter-Unicorn?

There will be an additional Snow Machine to tap on for our snow addicts. Let it Snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Anyone said Polar Fuzzles? A basket full of Polar Fuzzles?

Who has the most extravagant Light Hut for Christmas?
    Some of our Smurfs are getting a bit too obsessed with Christmas. There is a competition going on right now, according to our motto: The more lights, the better!

**Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

PS:
    • Also, don't forget to be on the look out for Spelling Bee's Coming Soon topic with your first look at the update teasers!
    • We have 2 Christmas Contests prepared. Watch out for them!
    • Our update is expected to be released next week
    Have a great day
    Twinkiepie
    Last edited by Twinkiepie; 12-09-2016, 09:31 AM.

I think the wonder will
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Twinkiepie; 12-01-2016, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Very lovely! I'm excited to see what this update will bring. A new sheep, yes! And the tradition of getting a present is kept; that's great. My friend will be over the moon. She already wondered and hoped that we would get one again.

I guess it's a
      Spoiler!

When should we expect the update? End of next week? In two weeks? And do you know if iOS and Android will be released at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Evanna View Post
        When should we expect the update? End of next week? In two weeks? And do you know if iOS and Android will be released at the same time?
        Hi Evanna. At the very bottom under the P.S. section, Twinkie says that the update is expected to be released next week. They are going to try their best to release both versions as close together as possible.

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Gosh, I am blind, thank you! I really look forward to it! Android users surely will be happy if they aren't far behind.

I gotta go with the other here
        Spoiler!

Comment

OMG! I'm so excited for this Christmas update!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm looking forward to it. Thank you Twinkiepie and Spelling Bee for the happy news!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            We are very excited too!

This all looks wonderful. Can't wait!!!

Comment

I like how you make us guess each one of the items then pictures follow later. It seems like a wonderful update from the descriptions.

Btw, telling us which one would be EO in the first place is great

Comment

• Twinkiepie
              Twinkiepie commented
              Editing a comment
              It was a nice idea, especially since Christmas is all about presents and surprises!

Soo excited about the upcoming Christmas Update but even more about the interaction with us players and the Developers and supportteam at Bongfish.
            This is going to be the best Smurfy Christmas ever!!!
            About the winter wonder...I think its
            Spoiler!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
              Twinkiepie commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope you will enjoy the Christmas content The pony team will do its best!

What a wonderful announcement! I look forward to the Christmas Update and I only can repeat what saskia said: The interaction between the Developers and supportteam of Bongfish to us players is fast and alive.

Comment

And Hi Spelling Bee, I'm sorry.... Above I forgot to write it while I was thinking how to say it in English. I love your new picture. I stopped short, saw your picture, below your name, something was different. I hope you can understand what I want to say?

Comment

What is the new hut?Is this a mini game?

Comment

• Twinkiepie
                  Twinkiepie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Unfortunately it is not a mini game

I am so excited!! Sounds like bongfish is doing a great job with this update. I am very pleased.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
                  Twinkiepie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you, the feedback is appreciated

THIS is the most upbeat, exciting update we've had in a very long time! So happy our game is coming back to life! 😄😄😄

Comment

• Twinkiepie
                  Twinkiepie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pleased to hear that Amberglass have fun with the upcoming Christmas update

OMG! It all sounds so great!!! But what I'm the most excited about is another villain being added to the game!!!!

I totally had given up hope that we would get a villain with any holiday update other than Halloween, so I almost fell off my chair reading Twinkiepie's post! It's a Christmas Miracle!!!!!

The description is cryptic, so I'm not 100% sure, but it's Christmas and there is only one awesome villain that has a belly that wiggles around like a bowl full of jelly! Morning Sky, at long last our dreams might be coming true, because if your talking Peyo villain's there are not that many that have big red noses!!!! If I'm right, I can see why Bongfish added him with the Christmas update, no other villain would look so great leading Santa's sleigh on a foggy Christmas Eve! Please, please, please Bongfish let me be right on this guess!!!!

I also have a strong suspicion about the new Smurf, which if I'm right he is a classic Peyo Smurf that is finally coming to the main village!

All the other items sound awesome!!!! So much cool holiday stuff packed into one update!!! I can't wait to see some screenshots for the update, my imagination is running wild thinking about all this awesome stuff!!!!

This is looking like it will be the best Christmas update ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
                  Twinkiepie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The villain will be revealed with some pictures soon...and has a red nose indeed... but are you right with your guess?

Have fun with the upcoming Christmas update Purple! and we hope the first teaser was worth the wait

• Morning Sky
                  Morning Sky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh no! - lol
              Working...
              X