Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for a village all aglow with snow and Clumsy's giant foe.. in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready for a village all aglow with snow and Clumsy's giant foe.. in the next update!

Rudolph isn't the only one with a red nose this holiday.. NINJA RAT is coming soon!

We're so excited about the Smurftastic update that's coming!

Harmony's hut for village area!🎼🎼🎼 i like it's christmas decorationπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„but i hope it will be changed to normal look when christmas is over. ( i want the easter bunny look of Grouchy in the mountain to change to normal look also when easter is over. )
    Last edited by yosinori saitou; 12-02-2016, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Witch Smurf
      Witch Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I had think the same idea,grouchy in pink all this whole time?oh come on,he needs some changes

You were absolutely right Twoshy!
    I really like the look of it but as yosinori said I also hope it changes after christmas.

Comment

• TWOSHY
      TWOSHY commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! I can't wait !

I thought it might be harmony, but wasn't sure because we already have him on the island.
    Can't imagine that the look of his hut will change. I guess if huts stay as they are, it'd be good if they were storeable, at least. (Still rooting for making all huts storeable!) That way, anybody who changes their village according to the seasons / festivities doesn't have to worry about odd ones out.

Comment

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Or make it paintable so that it changes with the different holidays

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Smurfettes hut changes every year for valentines day! So it's possible? We should all vote for this idea so we have to make sure, that bongfish knows how much we want the changeable huts! I would love that jokeys hut could change too!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Debbles,
      If they were paintable we still would have the wreaths though? Which don't look very Easter or summer. Every change we can make is a plus, but I think when it comes to seasonal huts it's the decoration of them that has to change. Or maybe we could have a menu - similar to Hogatha - where we can change the look ourselves? I'd love that, but I guess that'd be a lot of work for Bongfish.

LightofFire,
      Maybe because she's special? It is possible without a doubt, but a lot of work to redesign all huts and implement the changes and watch when which hut has to change in which way. It's easier when it's just Smurfette. As I said in my comment to Debbles, if we had the constant ability to change the look ourselves, it'd be amazing! That way, they'd have the design work and would have to implement a menu that allows us to change the look, but wouldn't have to check when which hut is supposed to change in which way.

I love Harmony! So glad that an original Season 1 Smurf is getting more attention! But I really hope the hut does something, a special feature, or unlocks some new items, plays new music when tapped, something special, the last few Smurfs have done nothing which has been a big let down, and this is Harmony Smurf, he is one of the Peyo classic twelve, so he deserves the very best!

The clue, Clumsy giant foe, is even more evidence that my favorite International Smurf villain in on his way to the game! I can only hope to see that big beautiful face of his smiling back at us in our villages! I can't wait to see the animation on him, their is no Smurf villain quite like him! I don't want to get myself too excited, just incase I'm wrong on my guesss, but it would be one of the best Christmas gifts ever!!!!

I cant wait for more teasers! This update looks like it will be outstanding!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Harmony will be singing whenever you tap on him (for a few seconds)

Oh Purple our villain's animation will be pretty cool!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't wait to hear him!

Fun! He fits in so well with Christmas and all the carols.

Comment

I love the Christmas updates! And I'm all nervous like a child again. Bring on the snow and the fun!

Comment

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        Tenny cannot gift you. It tells me you havent updated yet?

The new hut is gorgeous. So Christmasy! Hope the other goodies are as exciting.

Comment

Harmony's hut is perfect for Christmas. I think this one's for Ginger! What do you think music maestro?

As others have said, I hope it doesn't stay decorated after Christmas.

Comment

• Ginger
          Ginger commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahhhhh ... You remembered, Chick. I'm thinking this one, though decorated differently, will only play Christmas music ... But, be set up similar to the other Harmony hut. Just a guess.....

Be still my Smurfy heart! 😍

Comment

Will we get another teaser image today? Screenshots? Animations? Anything? I'm super exited about the update, I want to see more!

Comment

Yes another teaser please!!!

Comment

Hahaha we're all really nervous seeing new teasers πŸ˜… and i have filled up my iTunes account (thanks Apple for a -15% off for itunes cards in germany) prepared for a really great EO package πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Comment

Without further ado, I give you........

Rudolph isn't the only one with a red nose this holiday.. NINJA RAT is coming soon!

Comment

Yes, yes, yes!!! My favorite!!! πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ I am so happy! [Sorry, Morning Sky...] Look at those evil eyes and the evil grin- could any villain be badder?

Comment

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Second Christmas miracle in a row, I may actually get one of the Mystery Box prizes before Morning Sky! Seriously Morning, how do you always get the cool prizes so fast from the mystery boxes, it takes me weeks some times, and with this one I just don't think I can wait! I wish you were as excited as some of us are, but I get that not every character resonates with everyone. I just love him though, I'm more than excited enough for both of us!

• Morning Sky
                    Morning Sky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, of course, I'm glad, Purple, that you're happy!

• Cupcake
                    Cupcake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    [Arghhh, just asked a question answered below, and I can't delete the comment!]
                    Last edited by Cupcake; 12-05-2016, 08:35 PM.
                Working...
                X