Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Details on the contents of the upcoming Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.41.1 Bug Fix update

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Details on the contents of the upcoming Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.41.1 Bug Fix update

Dear Smurfs' Villagers,

we had a rough start with our iOS Christmas update. Thank you for reporting the bugs and glitches. This made us react fast on the problems.
    We are hard at work and will release a Hotfix that should fix:

- Tiles Bug (Your placed tiles need to be rearranged after the update, we are very sorry but this can't be changed)
    - Crash on Ads

We are not able to reproduce the reported loading screen bug so far and I can't give you too much information on it. The devs have found something though that could have caused the crashes and I hope we can solve this with the 1.41.1 update.

You can follow Spelling Bee's advice about it here:

Originally posted by Spelling Bee View Post
    Hello everyone. The Studio is looking into the crashing issues but they need some information. Please send a PM containing the following Information to Vintoxi:
    • Which iOS Device are you using
    • Which version of iOS do you have installed
    • What is your Support ID (if you are able to make it to the Options Menu, if not please think if you have ever used your Support ID before and may possibly have it written down, or in an email from a past Support Ticket)
    Again, please submit this information in a Private Message to Vintoxi.

Thank you!

Thank you for your patience and understanding! We hope to have the Fix out as soon as possible.

PS: I am pretty sure the Grinch put little bugs in our update!

Twinkiepie
    Last edited by Twinkiepie; 12-09-2016, 09:10 AM.

Thank you! That's a quick reaction. In that case, I think I'll wait for this bug fix. I really appreciate that you guys are working so hard and are so active in this forum and listen to any problems we players are facing.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Evanna, if you have placed many tiles, I would recommend you to wait lol

We are trying. It was a big shock with the sudden issues but I got so happy that we could announce a Hotfix

You guys are the best! It is so nice to know that the glitches are being taken seriously! Don't forget about the beluga whale it needs some help too!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      This glitch might be connected to the tiles glitch... I hope it will be fixed with the update

Thanks for the update.

You know, I actually admire the Grinch...right up until he caves and gets all mushy

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      you are welcome

Oh yes, we will forgive him!

thank you very much for the quick reaction!! 😘😘😘

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      you are welcome

Thank you for so quick respond, you are doing amazing job

Comment

So if I postpone update I'm safe regarding the tiles? I have sooooo many in all areas I don't want to rearrange twice.

And kudos for the fast intervention again!! A bit in shock because we're not really used to fast fixes (unless it benefits us) and certainly the feedback in here is much appreciated!

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        So true about the speed of bug fixes... Ages when it bothered us, super quick when we had anything good.

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Tapasz, I recommend you to wait

My game crashed a couple of times just after installation of the update but seems okay now. I have IPhone 6 plus with the 10.1.1 os. I am having the fire truck separation when gathering and I still have no dirt piles from Sweepy. As I didn't place any new tiles yet, that is not a problem for me.

Thanks for the responsiveness of the Bongfish team.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        If you want to - we could have a look at your game let me know

• CindySmurf
        CindySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        What should I do for you to have a look Twinkiepie?

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        You can send a PM to Vintoxi with your iOs specs and your support ID (should your game crash again)

Wow, I'm really positive surprised about your fast reaction to the issues. Great job!

Comment

Is there any Timeline for the hot fix? Could we expect it this week? Fast reaction, really great! I haven't updated yet and cant wait to see this wonderful creations! Is there already a thread in the Chat section for christmas decorations?

Comment

The crashing is still happening even with the Android version 1.41.1 update. Cannot access the planet via rocket or feathers. All other areas not a problem.

Comment

Pony Team, (of course including Spelling Bee) you are amazing!
          So fast reactions, take the glitches serious, and the continuous communication...
          Thank you all your hard work, and support
          Last edited by Katica0115; 12-10-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

What about a fix for Android devices? My game has been crashing on the blue start up screen for weeks now

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            msmilissa11 Once they've identified what's going on they'll most assuredly get another update out for Android too.

Originally posted by Twinkiepie
          - Tiles Bug (Your placed tiles need to be rearranged after the update, we are very sorry but this can't be changed)
          even if i haven't done the 1.41.0 version update and wait for 1.41.1?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            LightofFire The problem only will occur if you update to iOS version 1.41.0. If you skip that update and wait for the iOS version 1.41.1 Bug Fix update, you shouldn't have to worry about the Pathway/Tile bug.

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Spelling Bee β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

Question

Will there be a 1.41.2 bug fix for android as the crashing should not be happening. It is a bug that has recently occurred with the 1.41.1 update.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            debbles smurf Yes. once they've identified what's going on they should get another Bug Fix update out for Android too.
        Working...
        X