Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.41.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, Tracker seems to be working fine after this update. He was there to greet me this morning when I launched the game and he hasn't played up yet. I haven't played him for ages, so it was a nice surprise. Thank you Bongfish, now not being able to go to the planet doesn't seem quite so bad .

Comment

Yes Tracker is working to me too but... I have been unlucky and he asks me to play Vanity Smurf hut... But Android cannot do it, because in Android it is not possible to use it, only to take XPs... I hope this impossibile question will be fixed as soon as possible, making it visibile only on IOS...

Comment

• Juliesmurf
        Juliesmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Supersmurf, I haven't been on the forum for a while, so sorry for the late reply. You only have to touch vanity's hut and tracker does recognise the quest. Just make sure you have already collected Vanity's daily XP first.

On iOS we cant really 'do' vanity. Meaning the 'smurf yourself' photot thing has been broken for months. But when I get a tracker quest to visit i vanity's hut all I need to do is tap on the hut and it counts.

Comment

Thank you for your posts... It works after collecting, if I tap the first time while there is still the mirror floating, it doesn t. Thanks again
        Last edited by supersmurf; 12-14-2016, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Hi

We will be back with news ASAP.. Please be patient with us. We are trying to solve the issues

Comment

Hey everyone! Bongfish has released some news regarding their plans for a Bug Fix update. You can read about it here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...ug-fix-updates

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that all found pieces from the museum on the mountain are gone? And I have not found new pieces for a long time?!?

Comment

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                I got one just this week, so they are still being given out. I do notice that it's a bit of teast or famine, you'll get a couple of pieces, then nothing for a week or three, then another piece.

• supersmurf
                supersmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a known bug, introduced in one of the last Beeline updates
                Last edited by supersmurf; 12-16-2016, 01:01 AM.

HELP, HELP I have got the level 1 bug, tapping on papa smurfs head doesn't work!!!!

Comment

does anyone experience a lag on their game? ever since updating, i notice that if i swipe my screen, the game doesnt respond immediately which makes me swipe several more times and suddenly the screen would move very quickly in zig-zag motion. same thing for trying to 'plant all', if i try and scroll down the menu or tap on the crop i want, it doesnt register immediately. this happens on all areas for me. i have to tap several times on the rocket / ship etc if i want to move to another area.

I do not think its my phone because I have no problems playing on other games. tried clearing chache several times...doesnt help.

Comment

• lotinia
                  lotinia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have the exact same issue and I have written about it in the new update topic.Spelling bee thought was my phones fault but I don't think it is since I had no such issue in the previous update and I have a pretty decent Galaxy Note 4.

• kimette
                  kimette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have noticed this too...since the first update from Bongfish...I'm on Samsung Galaxy Tab S with Android 6.0.1...the game seems very "jumpy"...doing all tasks in all areas and scrolling through the menu...I hope there is a fix for this issue soon as it is quite annoying

Another problem I encounter today...tracker is not working again (as opposed to last week). He is not registering my tasks...so I am forever stuck at task 1 of list 1...

anyone else getting this?

does anyone know why these problems seem to crop up after awhile of playing the game? I play consistently each day and if there were supposed to be bugs like this tracker...why does it happen only this week?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey Choco. Tracker has not been fixed yet. If he works for you one update, it's just that he's working. If he's broken the next one, it's that he's just acting up per usual. Once Bongfish has a chance to look into him, they'll let us know when we should notice an improvement.

Hi everyone. While we wait for the next update, I wanted to share that we have a new contest underway. Check it out and don't forget to enter for a chance to win some free Smurfberries. Make your Winter Village magical with our Smurfy Holiday Screenshot Contest!

Comment

Hello everybody! No news about a Bug Fix? It's really near to Xmas and we cannot go to our Planet :-((( No XMAS high above?

Comment

I still can't get in the game after the latest update 1.41.2 it still crashes at the bongfish start screening.

Comment

Bug fix for Android is live! http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...e-for-download

Comment

Working...
                      X