Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make your Winter Village magical with our Smurfy Holiday Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your Winter Village magical with our Smurfy Holiday Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

It’s that time of year again! Use your Smurfy decorating skills on the items from our newest update to show us what you can do it! Share your Holiday and Christmas themed Smurfs’ Village screenshots here for a chance to win FREE Smurfberries. Three community members will have their Smurfy Holiday screenshots chosen. Winning screenshots will be proudly displayed on our Facebook page, and the winners will each receive FREE Smurfberries! So, let that holiday spirt lead the way and start decorating.. Ho Ho Ho!

Contest Winners Announced!

First we would like to thank everyone who entered. We had a tremendously hard time deciding on the winners since every single entry was beautiful and wonderful in their own way! You are all extremely talented and we can’t wait to see even more from you in the future! You should all be proud of your time and effort and we can’t wait to share your entries on Facebook!
    • Our 1st Place Winner and a prize of 300 Smurfberrries is… happybird with "Christmas Feast!" Post #30
    • Our 2nd Place Winner and a prize of 200 Smurfberries is… AlleycatttSmurf with "Smurfy Wonder at night!" Post #13
    • Our 3rd Place Winner and a prize of 100 Smurfberries is… Morning Sky with “New Year’s Eve Snowman!" Post # 38
    • Our 1st Honorable Mention… Purple! with “Purple Christmas Party!" Post # 24
    • Our 2nd Honorable Mention… Ricky KTM with “It’s Christmas time in the village!" Post # 09
    • Our 3rd Honorable Mention… yosinori saitou With “3 towers of light!” Post # 05
    • Our 4th Honorable Mention… Cupcake with "Villain Ice Palace!" Post # 43
    • Our 5th Honorable Mention… Rjunior with “Merry Christmas Ho Ho Ho!" Post # 03
    • Our 6th Honorable Mention… Evanna with “Christmas Market at night!" Post #58
    Winners will be notified shortly by email to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your spam folders and filers, and keep an eye out for your email.

Thanks so much again to everyone who entered. Look for our next contest Coming Soon!

How to play:
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once, and may only receive one prize.
    • Submit your screenshots in this thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere will not be counted.
    • ONLY screenshots embedded into posts will be counted. Attached images will not be accepted. To embed an image, use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com.
    • Learn how to upload and share your images here on the Community Forum! with this handy Tutorial Topic.
    • *Please do not submit sceenshots via private message, email, or Facebook message.
    • Submissions must be received by Wednesday, December 28th at 12:00AM MIDNIGHT PDT.
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • To enter the competition you’ll need to register to these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com
    Prizes and Winners
    • Three winners will be chosen based on the smurfiness of their submissions.
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.
    • The 1st Place winner will receive 300 Free Smurfberries
    • The 2nd Place winner will receive 200 Free Smurfberries
    • The 3rd Place winner will receive 100 Free Smurfberries
    Additional Guidelines
    • Make sure to check your email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID in order to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee
    *This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Flashman Games LLC and not to Facebook

🌲🌲🌲

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Rjunior Wow, that one is really nice!

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      awesome! I LOVE snow globes and I am very jelly of yours

Christmas thru the eyes of a smurf addict

Old and new

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Great! Like the variety of things and colors!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Rjounior, your designs are fantastic, but my favorite is that snow globe!

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      The mega-tree is amazing!

Amazing work Rjunior..well done

Comment

for Rjunior's request🎄🎄🎄Merry Christmas!🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁⛄️⛄️⛄️

Comment

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        Really pretty! And a stunning creation as always! Miss your village... Hopefully i could update asap!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Amazing!!!! No one does SV 3D constructions better! This is a true work of art! It's time to take the Mona Lisa off the wall to make room for this masterpiece!!!! Outstanding as usual, Yosinori!

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        I love this! It makes me think of an elegant holiday display you'd see in an upscale NYC shop window, like Macy's or Tiffany's. Very pretty and modern.

yosinori saitou Very pretty indeed!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks Spelling Bee!😁

My first entry isn't that christmas-y because i haven't updated at all. Too risky before the bug fix is out. So theres no snow on the groung in my christmas area... But wanted to decorate a bit. Hopefully the update will be there before christmas. Would love to decorate more!

Here it comes:

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        it looks so peaceful, just like on a winter night before snowfall and Christmas..

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Christmas at night is the best! A wonderful and charming village, Sunny!

And my lighted christmas tree waiting for the snow fun

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        i like the color scheme of the Christmas bushes, a nice Christmas area! i also hope to resume to gift you soon!🎁

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I love holiday twinkling lights! This night shot is fabulous!

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful! And I love all the twinkling reindeer in the first pic.

Holiday Section of my village
      Last edited by RickyKTM; 12-19-2016, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Ricky, why have you not posted before?!! Your village is excellent! Love it both night and day!!!

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        I love this! It's so Christmas-y. The Gingerbread House Wonder looks perfect! I can totally see a group of Smurfs going caroling here.

• RickyKTM
        RickyKTM commented
        Editing a comment
        honestly I did not expect this. I assumed that my village was normal and nothing special but you have appreciated me and happily welcomed. Thank you

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning...you have really outdone yourself!

I also love the glowing sheep so cute

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Flames, rainbows, and toxic sheep! I don't know how a Christmas tree could be better!!!!

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        So pretty!

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Now, this is a winter wonderland! Beautiful!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        love the idea

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        The mix of all the different clouds look fabulous! Very nice.

Smurfette's Ice Sculpture in the Magical Winter Wonderland part of my Mountain❄️❄️❄️

Comment

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        And the snowman are the security 😅 it looks very lovely!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Very creative! Totally magical!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        aww this wonder is so beautiful! I need fairies in my village too

And at night✨✨✨

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I like it even better at night!

I tried a reindeer

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally love this one! And all out of fluffy sheep, I just want to hug it!

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        an another great raindeer! a great job!🦌🦌🦌

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        WOW this is just great!

Christmas in my Village🎅🏼🎄🎁

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, every inch of your village screams Christmas! Awesome!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        awesome items how did you get so many snow globes? I want snow globes too

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        It looks like Santa's Workshop at the North Pole! Awesome job.
    Working...
    X