Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make your Winter Village magical with our Smurfy Holiday Screenshot Contest: Winners Announced!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to everyone! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Comment

congratulations to winners! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† there were a lot of entries this time and every pictures are great!! decorating village is great fun to do and to see both, so keep decorate your villages a lot and share them a lot, everybody!πŸ‘
      Last edited by yosinori saitou; 12-30-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners!!! There were so many great entries, but the winning village were some of my personal favorites! So glad Happybird took the top prize, her village is always just outstanding, and it looked even better with the holiday decorations! Allyeycatt's screenshot was truly magical, and Morning Sky outdid himself with that awesome snowman!

Thank you, Bongfish for creating this super fun contests! I'm looking forward to next year's Christmas contest!

Comment

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, Purple! That is a lovely compliment. 😊

Congratulations everyone πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰. Special congrats to the winners. I agree with Yosinori ... there were a lot of entries, more than we have seen in a long time. Everything that Bongfish has done to restore the goodwill is evidenced by the increased participation ... so much more fun. Good times πŸ˜ƒ.

Comment

Happy new year and all the best whishes for everyone

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Love the celebrations in your village! Happy New YearπŸŽ‰

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!! I am very pleasantly surprised.😊 Everyone did such a wonderful job decorating this year, and there were so many beautiful, creative entries– I am quite honored to have been recognized in such a talented group! (and in a bit of shock, lol!). Thank you!!
          I'm so excited! I never win anything, not even lottery scratch off tickets!πŸ˜„

Big Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions!

Wishing everyone a very Smurfy New Year!πŸŽ‰

Comment

Congratulations, everyone!! ✰✰ Very well done! So many beautiful entries and such a difficult task to pick winners. I hoped Happybird would be among the winners, wonderful to see her take the first place, even!

Surprised I made the mention list, haha, but glad you liked the market!

Comment

Wow, thank you so much!! I really can't believe it! Every single entry was so beautiful and awesome to see! Congratulations to everyone involved, you all so talented and have such different and cool designs. I love this game and now this forum! What a great way to share the smurf love😊 Happy New Year everyoneπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners! So many beautiful entries! It's lovely to see, that new forum members join to see this shots and take a part of this great community! Thank you bongfish, i really like these contests!

Last edited by LightofFire; 01-01-2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Happy New Year <3 and Congrats to the winners

Comment

Working...
                  X