Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New details and additional information about the upcoming Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.41.2 Bug Fix updates

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New details and additional information about the upcoming Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.41.2 Bug Fix updates

As you all know, everyone at Bongfish has been very hard at work in their Smurfy Christmas factory putting the finishing touches on the 1.41.2 updates. Your dedicated Pony team (because all good things come in three!) have just been informed with the latest information and we wanted to pass it along to you as soon as possible.

Here are some highlights from the update:
    • Many of you have been reporting about the game force closing when attempting to travel to the Planet and or Grove areas on both iOS and Android – This should now be fixed and we hope that no more crashing occurs.
    • The team also looked into an issue where players had reported that their Craters on the Planet would go missing and were able to find a solution – This solution should work even though it is not a complete and final fix.
    • We've taken a peak at the New Year’s Exclusive Offer and it looks awesome! – We hope you will love it as much as we do!
    • Graphic glitches for some of the reported items will be fixed as well (Adieu my giant burning Christmas presents, I will miss you forever!)
    • Get your Golden Ticket! We know many of our players love and enjoy the Video Hut so we've gone and made it even better! – In addition to watching videos for Smurfberry Bits, there will now be a new ticket system for the Video Hut that lets you obtain a whole Smurfberry after tapping on the Golden Ticket! (You can obtain up to 2 tickets and 2 whole Smurfberries a day)

A special thank you gift to our Players:

This was a little Development Team gift to our players because we wanted to spread some Christmas spirit and send you lots of love <3
    • We have removed all interstitial Advertisements – There will no longer be anymore Ads popping up on your screen while traveling between your Smurfy areas, or when you close the game and reopen it again. We hope this brings back some much needed enjoyment as well as better game play experience on select devices.

A special word to our players on Amazon Kindle devices:

Dear Smurfy friends on Kindles, we know It has been frustrating without the holiday decorations and snow in your Smurfs’ Village and for that we deeply apologize. There has been a lot going on at the Bongfish Christmas factory, but we have happy to say it's time to celebrate! The Christmas update will happen on your devices, so let the Christmas Spirit into your villages and party with us!

When will the updates arrive?!

The Development team is still doing all they can to get the updates to everyone by Christmas. In the event that doesn't happen, we want everyone to know that the Christmas Gift will still be available in this update, and will not be removed until the 1.42.0 update arrives later in January.

The Bongfish and Flashman teams wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! We hope that you all celebrate into the new year with us and bring out a toast to many more Smurftastic years to come! We are proud to have such an amazing community that supports us and motivates us to improve our Smurfs’ Games!

With love, your Pony Team!

*Sends lots of love and sprinkles fairy dust over Vintoxi’s and Spelling Bee’s heads while dancing around the Christmas tree*

**Please note**
    Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

Wow! You guys really are doing an amazing job!! It's so nice to see the game in the hands of a company that cares about the game and its players!!

Comment

And what happened to the Amazon problem?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Chilean Smurf Can you please be more specific about which Amazon problem you are talking about?

Hey, maybe if I can force myself to hang in there, I might get the Christmas gift Box with the February Valentine's Day update? Ya think?

Oh, well, at least I can look at whatever is in the box in my hubby's village. Getting really close to deleting SV from my kindle.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        It's coming Eva. Have hope.

Update for Android is live! Waiting for IOS Update!

Comment

iTunes App review time was only 2 days. When did Bongfish submit the update to iTunes? iTunes will be on vacation tomorrow until 12-27-2016.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Sky You are correct. The current iOS App Store review times are running between 1 and 2 days. Apple is shutting down for the Holidays and will not be accepting any new submissions from December 23rd (12:00AM Pacific Time) through next Tuesday, December 28th.

Apps and updates submitted prior to Holiday Shutdown period can still go live during the shutdown, providing they were set to do so by their developers. Bongfish has already submitted the iOS update. This means that It could go live as early as today, or tomorrow etc.. Worse case scenario, the iOS version will arrive on December 28th.

Thanks for the update. It's greatly appreciated.

Comment

Wow, Bongfish. You have been hard at work!! You are doing an amazing job fixing the mess you inherited, and working so hard to implement changes inspired by forum community feedback. Amazing job.

There is big news hidden in this post tucked away in the corner. (!!)....
        No more pop-up ads!!!
        (Although I have spent too much $$ on this game, so I don't get ads anymore, I know it is a huge turn-off for newer players.) Bravo Bongfish!!

And a video hut upgrade!! Full smurberries!! Sounds awesome!!

Comment

iOS update is out finally!!

Comment

This update is great, at least for me, got my planet back and found two new caters as well as a golden ticket.
          Keep up the good work guys you are doing a great job.
          Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2017 for you all.

Comment

This update is a real Christmas gift! Fixing problems, two new craters, less ads, more SBs in the Video Hut ... you guys really get the spirit of Christmas! Thanks for working so hard! Merr Christmas and a happy New Year to the whole team!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
              Twinkiepie commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy belated holidays Tenny We are glad that it all worked out and we thank you for the patience and trust (especially during the hotfix updates in december)

Let's work towards a great and smurfy 2017 together!

What was the New Year's exclusive offer? I thought the new update was supposed to include Christmas stuff. Ever since Bongfish took over I have repeatedly asked for a fix to my main village. With the last expansion I have been unable to use the area fully. There is an area that runs through the middle of the expansion that will not allow me to place anything there. It acts as if there is an invisible item there.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
              Twinkiepie commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi! The New Year's exclusive offer is called the "New Year's Ball Drop" and is inspired by the Time Square Ball Drop
              We had a Christmas Update with new Christmas items like sheep, a new hut and so on. Do you mean you have reached out to our Customer Support? Please feel free to message me momraising5boyz if you need any particular help

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              momraising5boyz There might be a bit of confusion. The 1.41.2 update was a Bug Fix / Hot Fix update that improved upon the original 1.41.0 Christmas update. As Twinkiepie said, the 1.41.2 update did have new Exclusive Offer for new Years, as well as some of the changes outlined here in this topic. If you had already updated to iOS version 1.41.0+, then you already had the Christmas update itself.

For your other issue, you are not alone. Sadly, that is an ongoing corruption problem that began last summer. You'll find the original problem topic located here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-1-35-0-1-41-2

Hopefully, Bongfish will be able to solve the issue that Beeline was unable to.

What surprises will bring us to the update of Smurfs Village in 2017?

Comment

• Smurfytime
              Smurfytime commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah good point. I thought they would have revealed something by now.... And, what will be the time frame between two updates?

• ntgmom
              ntgmom commented
              Editing a comment
              I really hope one of the surprises is backup for Kindle. I am about to have to replace mine again and really don't have the heart to start SV over again unless I will be able to save it. If I knew I could back it up somehow I would probably even use real money for purchases on occasion - and allow my kids to also.

• Twinkiepie
              Twinkiepie commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi guys! We are working on new updates and also on news and teasers

Me and Spelling Bee will reveal the news in the Sneak Peek section as usual! Please stay tuned

Can't wait for coming news and teasers

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammed View Post
              Can't wait for coming news and teasers
              Very soon Mohammed

Comment

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                The wait is killing me! I am so ready for something new and spectacular!

• Chilean Smurf
                Chilean Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                I also still have the Christmas update and I'm still waiting for the news of the first update of 2017 and I hope that in April of this year add the characters of the next movie Smurfs The Lost Village.
            Working...
            X