Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't forget to collect your Smurfy Holiday Gift!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget to collect your Smurfy Holiday Gift!

Don't forget to collect your Smurfy Holiday Gift (Paintable Christmas Tree) from the Giant Gift box! Again, wishing you all a wonderful Holiday!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! it's already Christmas day here and i opened the big gift, i cannot tell you what it is now, but i like it! ( and it's storable! ) thank you! 🎁🎁🎁

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      It's storable?! Awesome!!! A real gift indeed!!!!

• sharonjoy
      sharonjoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Yosinori and have a great day!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Merry Christmas, Yosinori!
      I'm glad that it's storable. Maybe I'll keep it around in my all-year-Christmas corner, but I don't think I have the space for it.

Maybe it's a strange request, but would Bongfish consider letting us keep the big present box next year, maybe? As a storable item. I think it looks really pretty and would like to use it as Christmas/winter deco, or maybe also for Easter. I've only downloaded the updates yesterday so I have not even two full days with it in my village and I always liked seeing it around for a while. I understand if it won't happen, though. Just saying that I think it's a cute box and I like seeing it.
    Last edited by Evanna; 12-24-2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not a strange request at all Evanna. Having bigger boxes to decorate with are a wonderful idea.

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the idea as well maybe we can put it under our ideas section

OMG now i've noticed that i can get big gifts as many as i want😳😳😳 is it a bug or intentional? is it only me?

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Since I can't access my kindle game, and have NO GIFT BOX, maybe you got mine? Get as many of them as you can!!!!!!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG! Best news ever!!! You definitely need to store them to get another one! Thanks for the tip, Yosinori!

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, wow! I socked a bunch away in storage so I can use them to decorate next year and all future Christmases. Awesome! The trees are so pretty and unique, I love them!😍 Thanks, Yosinori!

Merry Christmas everyone! ...love the gift, but I still want the gaint snow globe from last year.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      Merry Christmas, Y3nzid!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Same to you 😬

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Merry Christmas, Y3nzid!

Got the Christmas tree in the Gift box

Comment

I cannot believe how ungreatful people are. The nasty trolls have come out teeth and all attacking about the xmas gift.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        debbles smurf Are you referring to the comments on Facebook? If so, yeah it's sort of sad but it's to be expected. You can't please everyone.

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        You are right debbles smurf ... But there are also many people enjoying it

Seriously? People didn't like the new tree? What were they hoping for? First the Facebook people didn't like Ninja Rat, now they don't like an awesome paintable Christmas tree? Will they like anything?!

I love them both!!!! Thank you Bong fish!!!! The two best parts of the update for me!!!!!

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, and next year can we please have the box shown in the graphic above that the tree is coming out of, it is beautiful!!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Purple I hope you enjoy your Christmas village with Ninja Rat and the tree!

We will see what we can do about the box

It's impossible for the developers to do anything that everyone likes. I mean they could give every player 1000 smurfberries and people would still complain.

If someone doesnt like it, delete it. Or, next year, wait until december 25th to place the gift so you know what you're getting.

Maybe next year they can take that tree and put it in the store so people can buy some and have fun decorating with paintable trees.

Comment

Unbelieveable! I slipped over to FB and read some of the comments... all I can say is that I am glad that the whiners are not my friends, family or my hubby, 'cause I'd have to replace them all! No use giving gifts to people like that, as they will never be satisfied. How un-Smurfy!!!

I love that Bongfish gave us a gift, and I love the gift! And it is paintable- what could be better? Thank you, Bongfish; you are the best!

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Paintable, storable (!), and gives xp.

Haven't read the comments you are referring to and won't do so, so I can only guess, but... Yeah, it is 'only' a tree, but one that has three features people often complain about: We can paint it, we can store it, and it gives xp. I understand that something else might have been more thrilling, but I think it looks nice enough, is a cute design, and I'm grateful we did get a present and that we can store it. The silver/grey colour doesn't exactly scream summer, so it's good we can store it when we want to. It works in a winter village and offers a nice contrast to bright/dark tiles, for example.
          One thing I did see was somebody being grumpy because they thought it should have been at least 100 SB. Did they really expect that?

As you and others have said: You can never please everybody. Had it been a giant snowman, for example, people would have complained. Had it been a hut, people would have complained. Had it been some Christmas-ish animal, people would have complained. Had they gone for the 100 SB somebody wanted, people without a doubt would have complained as well, if only about the developers being lazy and not coming up with a design and not giving them a 'real' present.

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          Facebook is a cesspool. I avoid it and Twitter like the plague.☹️ It seems the internet, in general, is simultaneously the best and the worst thing to ever happen.

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you guys for all the great posts on here and also on Facebook! It helps a lot to let people see the spirit of Christmas, who might haven't seen it yet <3 Can't wait for New Year as well!

I love my tree, thank you so much

Comment

Thank you very much for your gift. I love the Christmas 🌲and it' nice that it is paintable.

Comment

Well said Cupcake. Ungrateful people are the pits.
            Thank you Bongfish for the paintable tree and all of your hard work behind the scenes making our game more stable. I am looking forward to a very Smurfy 2017.
            Last edited by Juliesmurf; 12-26-2016, 03:23 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

• Twinkiepie
              Twinkiepie commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Juliesmurf!

Let's start into a smurfy 2017

Thank you for the beautiful tree! I was stoked when I opened it, and finding out it was paintable and storable made it even better!

I hope everyone at Bongfish and Flashman had a great, relaxing holiday. I'm looking very forward to seeing what smurfy surprises you all have planned for us in 2017!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
              Twinkiepie commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy Holidays happybird

I'm afraid I can't open the gift box until the next update, will it disappear?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Camper's Beaver As it stands right now, the next update will be version 1.42.0. (Combo January and Valentine's Day update) and it will no longer have the Gift Box, although there will still be snow on the ground. Why can't you open the Gift box now? Is your game crashing?

• Camper's Beaver
              Camper's Beaver commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, I've placed the gift box. Will it disappear? But, the update would be in mid-January, right? I can't access my device right now. Currently using my computer to access the forum..
          Working...
          X