Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.42.0 Valentine’s Day update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.42.0 Valentine’s Day update!

Dear Smurfs’ Villagers,

LOVE IS IN THE AIR *sings passionately and throws pink fluffy cotton balls at Vintoxi and Spelling Bee* The annual Valentine’s Day update will soon be a part of our Smurfs’ Villages!

Game Master’s Mystery Box

We have a new friend moving straight from the Smurfs’ Comics into our town! He is known to be quite clumsy - yet he's not Clumsy’s pet!
    What or who could it be? Let us know, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tag: spoiler and /spoiler with [before and] after each guess!

To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...s-on-the-forum

New Hut & Event for the Main Village

Another blue pal will be visiting us from the Smurftacular comic-lands. He surely is Smurfette’s biggest fan. Daydreaming about her lovely smile as he wanders through the village, collecting a certain flowering plant, while he is feeling quite “blue” wondering about if she loves him, or loves him not.”

New FLUFFY Huggable Sheep

Known to be sheep-huggers for life at Bongfish, we had to add new sheep to our Valentine’s update (I swear, I have nothing to do with this!)

New Decorations

What would a Valentine’s Day be without pink and cheesy decoration? Our theme is all about roses, hearts, balloons and relaxing days on a picnic blanket while having your beloved one next to you, while looking at lovely new trees and a gate that will let your heart melt. Romantic lights are also a must and wonderful pathways that our smurfs will walk down with their Valentine’s date.

New Smurfy Wonder for the Main Village

We are also adding a new Smurfy wonder to your villages, which will spin you round and round and round.... Please look forward to it!

New Exclusive Offers

There are lots of Exciting EOs to look forward to! We've got animals, fun, and even tasty pastry!

**Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

PS:
    • Stay tuned for Spelling Bee's Coming Soon topic with your first look at the update teaser images!
    • Watch out for new smurfy contests!
    • Our update is expected to be released next week!
    Have a great day

Your Pony Team

Twinkiepie Thanks for Sneak Peek! Can't wait

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Me neither so many exciting things to come <3

It sounds super exciting, really looking forward the update to arrive

Comment

Exciting news!!! So another Smurfy Wonder in MV... I have to start redecorating to sqeeze a new Wonder in.

Comment

Wonderful! I'm looking forward to it!

Rest assured, Twinkiepie, that your sheep love is very welcome. We love our fluffy little friends.

Will the new smurf be
      Spoiler!
      ? Sounds very much like it!

And the wonder a
      Spoiler!
      ? I would love that.

Edit:
      I first though the wonde might be
      Spoiler!
      Last edited by Evanna; 01-17-2017, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake sounds really nice! I bet there are many sheep I still don't have in my collection!
        Last edited by Twinkiepie; 01-17-2017, 09:45 AM.

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Evanna check out the Sneak Peek text again there might be a hint where you can obtain the sheep

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Twinkiepie
        Mhh... Can't really find a hint, except if the hint is 'animals' in the EO description.

Looking forward to the update! 💖💗💓💕💘💝💞❣️

Comment

i think probably the '' new friend '' from comics is........😁
        Spoiler!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          yes, Morning and Alex, i thought that, too. but as Twinkiepie said, they have slight differences in details. ( maybe they are brothers😄)

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Spoiler!

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Spoiler!

I'm wondering (no pun intended) if the new wonder is a
        Spoiler!

Guess I should disassemble my tree and start thinking red and pink.

Comment

I'm super excited with the new wonder. Hopefully it'll glow at night

Comment

Sounds really good Twinkiepie! I'm excited too. Love the fluffy sheep and a ferris wheel would be marvelous.

The new smurf looks elfish and the blob must be hearts or something similar.

Comment

My guess for the New Wonder

Spoiler!

Comment

Spoiler!
                Last edited by paulus; 01-17-2017, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
                  Twinkiepie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the explanation @Alex Smurf
                  [sp0iler] Guess the new smurfy friend [/spoiler]

• Twinkiepie
                  Twinkiepie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And now I replace the 0 which i used for demonstration with the letter "o" :
                  Spoiler!

• Alex Smurf
                  Alex Smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You got it! 😊

Spoiler!

Comment

Wow looking forward for this update too...
                  btw how to fast gain lvl? so difficult... 2 years not playing stcuk at lvl 83/84...zzzz

Comment

I love holiday updates! Looking forward to the new Valentines decorations, but what I'm really looking forward to is the new character that will be added from the comics! For the life of me, I have no idea who it could be! I grew up with the 80's cartoon and at that time most of the comics were unavailable, so the comic exclusive characters are a bit of a mystery to me!

Thanks for the the sneak peak, Twinkiepie! It all sounds great!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
                      Twinkiepie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am glad that we are able to suprise our Smurfology experts as well!
                      Have fun with the upcoming update and thank you!
                  Working...
                  X