Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for the big wheel to keep on turning out lots of Smurfy love in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready for the big wheel to keep on turning out lots of Smurfy love in the next update!

Grumpf the Dragon will be here just in time to light the fires of Smurfy Love!

Welcome Enamored Smurf to your Village in the next update!

Be prepared to fall in love with our new Smurfy Wonder!

Something wickedly cute is coming to the Mega Mystery Box!
    Last edited by Spelling Bee; 01-23-2017, 08:35 AM.

Nice! But what is inside? - lol

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe Yosinori was right and it's the
      Spoiler!

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      of course i think he's in thereπŸ˜‰

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally was looking at the sneak peak picture wrong! I thought Yosinori was crazy with his guess, but now when I look at the image upside down it does look like Yosinori is correct!

The title of this thread got me really excited! I'd love a Valentine's Day themed Ferris Wheel to be the next wonder! 🎑😍

Comment

I'm so so sooooooo ready for this update. It's my favorite one because i'm a valentines day child 😁 i love all the love in the air! And my smurfs are waiting to fill the big heart with love and new stuff... They're also ready! Smurfette comes from the beach and settles down in the small heart beside baby and vanity! Please feel free to join in the lovely festives, the smurfs will serve some cookies, cup... (Γ€hm.... You know πŸ˜‚), tea, lemonade... The area isn't finished, there will be much more fun in the next weeks.

Friends, sorry that i hadn't gift the last week. My son was ill and i'm a bit in trouble. But now it looks like it will be a bit better snd not that time consuming. I hope i'll be back soon.

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Light, I hope Sam is better. Hugs to you both.

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Wishing you the best @LightofFire!

I am looking forward to your decorated village as always!

Wow! The Mystery Boxes have never looked so good! Hopefully they will be on fire all the time! This looks like an exciting update!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        I am still not over the disappearance of my burning Christmas presents! An exciting update indeed

Seems like a wonderful update is coming this time! Awesome work, Bongfish!

Comment

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Comment

Can't wait!!

Comment

Please, please, please can we have another teaser today? 😊

Comment

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, please

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, why yes you may!

Be prepared to fall in love with our new Smurfy Wonder!

Comment

Finally a big wheel! I've wanted one for a long, long time and thought it would fit very well to the circus items. I'm glad it's not Valentine's Day in style. If it had been pink and drowned in roses and huge hearts, it would've been a bit too much... Might have been cute in pink with some V-Day deco, but I appreciate the neutral look!

Now, that just leaves the question how to fit that in my circus area. Unfortunately, the whole area of my village is tightly packed with themed areas, so I have no clue how to make this work, but I'll have to find a way somehow. Still got some days to think about it.

Comment

woohoo the Ferris wheel has been added! and it seems that it will glow in the night! great!!

Comment

If it was Valentine's Day themed I would have placed it into my Smurfettes area but now I will place it in my circus area. Either way I like it a lot! 😊 Better make some space now!

Comment

Wonderful!!! Me and my smurfs are waiting very excited.

Comment

Hope it will be big, but not the footprint.

Comment

Working...
                      X