Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.42.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.42.0 is live and available for download!

WHAT'S NEW

A lovey-dovey and very smurfy Valentine's Update!

- Add an air of romance to your Village this season with Enamored Smurf's Hut and his all new She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not Village Event! Find all 8 exclusive smurfy rewards!
    - Find the classic Grumpf Dragon character hidden the Game Master's Mega Mystery Box!
    - Give all your fellow Smurfs a smurftacular view of your village by helping build the brand new Smurfy Ferris Wheel Wonder!
    Last edited by Spelling Bee; 01-24-2017, 01:27 PM.

Update for Android is live!

Last edited by Morning Sky; 01-24-2017, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• momraising5boyz
      momraising5boyz commented
      Editing a comment
      Does anyone know if any of the bugs were fixed?

Just seen it

Comment

Last edited by Morning Sky; 01-24-2017, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the Ferris wheel!! But ...OMG I am never going to have that much stardust 😩

• Malini108
        Malini108 commented
        Editing a comment
        Caro- just keep digging craters on swoof planet and engage smurfs in digging on the mountain as well . I was out of stardust after latest wonder and managed to collect over 2000 in the last few weeks .

Enamoured Smurfs Event is like the Weed Event in the Grove and it is very difficult to find all Daisys. I failed 3 times! 6 SB to refresh.

Spoiler!

Comment

• kimette
        kimette commented
        Editing a comment
        WOW...you guy's are not kidding...this event is super hard 😕...there is no way I can collect 20 flowers in 30 secs...Please Bongfish increase the time to 60 secs!

• Juliesmurf
        Juliesmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to agree, this game does seem too hard. I know others have been difficult until you got used to it like wild smurfs game. But the best I have done is 14, so no more wasting smurfberries for me.

• SmurfySnowman
        SmurfySnowman commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree - this game is impossible

Comment

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Just a quick side note. I really appreciate the translations! They're on point! You can really see the effort behind it and that it's not just a google translation. Thank you Bongfish! 😊

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Alex! You are right, the german translation is on point

In the new event, you should click 20 flowers distributed throughout the village. You only have 30 seconds to do this. This is impossible with a fully extended village full of decorations!
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 01-24-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        Completely agree with you! And it's not a matter of getting better as someone else suggested. There's nothing to get better at. We need more time. 30 seconds for 20 roses is ridiculous for villages like ours.

• Juliesmurf
        Juliesmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, far too hard with a fully expanded village. It needs more time added.

Where can i find this gazel shown in the Grumph photo;

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess it will be a EO.

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi it will be an EO

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Here it is:

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey my village is pretty packed itself, here is where I had my Christmas decoration that I stored away.

Let's wait for our other community members and see hat they say about the difficulty. I understand you Sky, don't be upset

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with Morning. It's impossible to get all the roses in 30 seconds with a fully extended village that's highly decorated. It's not nearly enough time and I feel like I just wasted 40 SB on this hut.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my smurf... I'm pretty good at getting all 20 in the grove, this seems like it's going to be a challenge. Come on iOS update!

Wow android before IOS ...I'm jealous 😒 But well deserved since it hasn't been that way.
      Last edited by Y3nzid_Raxip; 01-24-2017, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Congrats to Android users being first this time! My friend was so surprised, aww.

She found the game very difficult too and only got 12 of the 20 roses, but we think that it probably gets easier the more often you play. However, it really is not much time.
        As for the amount of SB it takes to play again: That changes with how much time is left. When it's still 6h, it costs 6 SB. when the time counts down, the SB required decrease as well. (So 6SB for 6h, 4SB for 4h)

So far, she can play and hasn't noticed any bigger problem. She hasn't really been looking for bugs, but at least at first glance the game seems to be running fine. The only thing is that she can't read exactly how much time is left to play the new game again. The writing is sort of layered over the time. It could be her tablet, though, maybe?

General, non Android related comments:

The dog is cute, but super tiny. I like the heart tree. When my friend first showed me a pic of the new sheep, it took me a moment to even see the differrent colours. A bit too similar maybe? Maybe a lighter pink and lighter orange would have been better? Or a light pink and a purple/lavender as they pose a greater contrast to the vibrant red?

Glad to see what the 'event' is. I'd call that a mini-game, actually. When you talked about an event I thought you meant something either limited to only this update (this game will work longer, right?) or maybe ten tasks and a reward for completion/a different reward for each task. Love that the new hut isn't just for deco purposes.
        Last edited by Evanna; 01-24-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          Would've been cool if they were paintable sheep.

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          A bongo! I love it, but they are jungle animals, what is it doing in the snow?

I'm probably really slow off the mark, but love the new pony team avatars btw 😜

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Me, too- love the humor displayed!

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much our Smurfs' Village artist created them for us!
          Last edited by Twinkiepie; 01-25-2017, 01:21 AM.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, as Twinkie and Vintoxi have already said, we love them too!

Tracker is working normally in this update. Yay! For me, the previous update broke him but now he's perfect again.

Comment

I think i just found a bug.

after updating the game, i started building the ferris wonder and played a few mini-games, bought several of the new decorations, visited my other areas with no problem. then I log off.

when I log on again to harvest my crops and smurfette suddenly pops up and congratulates me for buying a caterpillar. i hate caterpillars so i purposely did not buy the caterpillar for ages. i went to check the limit of my smurfs to see if there was indeed a caterpillar...and discovered my smurf count has exceed the limit...i suddenly have 244 smurfs...which i didnt buy at all. my maxi iirc is 131 before this update. currently am at level 74.

anyone experiencing the same thing?

Comment

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey, I think you are referring to this bug: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-1-7-3a-1-8-1b

• chocolatefruitnut
            chocolatefruitnut commented
            Editing a comment
            @Twinkiepie
            sounds like it...if its a per-exisiting bug, why did i only get it at the latest update?
            Last edited by Twinkiepie; 01-26-2017, 02:40 AM.

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            chocolatefruitnut Yes it's a preexisting bug that has been there since before the transition. We're still investigating why some players are affected while others are not. We hope to have more info soon, but this can take some time.
        Working...
        X