Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.42.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys!

I will talk to the team about the difficulty of the event today

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!
      My friend told me she got better, but still hasn't managed to get all 20 and her village is well decorated, but not quite as packed as those of some other users, so I imagine it's a wee bit easier for her than for Morning Sky, for example.

• SmurfySnowman
      SmurfySnowman commented
      Editing a comment
      My village is fully expanded and fully decorated. And the game is impossible to do with only 30 seconds. Either lower the flower count or increase the time please

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.
      The best i could do was 18. I don't think anyone with fully expanded village could win any prize from this event game at the current state

Still waiting for ios😞

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been checking every hour, sounds pathetic but when something gives you just a little bit of joy...it's worth it 😊

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Really hoping it comes out todayπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      Update is available for iOS yay!

Hello everybody! I played quickly and I didn't find new problems. I've seen some items weren't storable before are now storable, like the giant snowball, and this is a very welcome decision (i hope EVERYTHING wil bbe storable, someday^_^).
    The new wonder is fantastic!!! I couldn't resist so spend some smurfberries to have it done quicky as possible :-)))

On the other side, the river bug (half cut in the final part) is still there and so Firesmurf one :-(

Anyway, I think there have been many works on the product this time because I noticed that the download is quite heavy (190Mb), while in the last versions only smart portions (<50Mb) were downloaded.

Comment

I am happy for anyone who can still play SV for Android. Super smurfy additions.

Comment

Good news everybody! The team has reviewed all of your feedback and decided that we will increase the
        time-limit for the Enarmored Smurfs event to 45 seconds.

Please note that if everything goes according to plan, this change will most likely happen in the next update (Version 1.43.0).

Thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts and comments!

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome! Thanks so much 😬

• Juliesmurf
          Juliesmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Great news Twinkiepie.

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!

I have a quick message for our Amazon Players regarding the 1.42.0 update. Unfortunately there was a delay and we were not able to submit the update to Amazon App Store this week. The team sincerely apologizes for the delay and will work hard to get it to you as soon as possible. We want all of our players to be able to enjoy a nice Valentine's Update <3

I kindly thank you for understanding.

Comment

My video hut still isn't working and I think it could be related to specific devices. I play on Samsung Galaxy S7. Is anyone else finding the same. I also posted in the problem section, but haven't had a reply because it is in the solved problem area.

Comment

After playing a ton of times I finally got the bunch of heart balloons. A smurf grabs on and floats around the village with them. It's cute.

Comment

• Juliesmurf
            Juliesmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Lucky you Pachemz, I finally got all 20 last night and I got stardust. Oh well, at least I can only hope for a better prize after the hard work.

The timer of crops in my MV is working incorrect with many differences. Sometimes all crops are ready nearly at the same time, sometimes they use different times to get ready. Often a lot is withered a little moment later.
          This is my last harvest.
          ​
          ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            oldyschlumpf's picture:

• oldyschlumpf
            oldyschlumpf commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you very much, Morning Sky. ☺

There is a flaw in the bottle mission on the island appears a strange map.

Comment

• Pachemz
            Pachemz commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like part of fireman smurf's station. Weird. I have a bug in my MV that does weird stuff like your pic to the blueprints I don't own.

Is it just me or did the bouncing flower signs in Enamoured Smurf's game almost double in size? They're easier to see now.

Comment

• Pachemz
            Pachemz commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmm, spoke too soon. They went back down to the smaller size

Hello Android players, my friend plays on android and has a strange bug. Is there a known problem about nature smurfs animal hut on the island? I've searched for but couldn't find anything. Every time she looks for an animal there is after the 5 minutes a pop up telling her she's found a bird. If she tried to catch them the game freezes and closes. If she will choose "leave it" she will earn the bonus xps and nothing else happens. But she cannot catch any animals (ladybugs, caterpillars etc) because every time the game tells her she catched a bird (which is no option)! Any ideas?

Comment

• Pachemz
            Pachemz commented
            Editing a comment
            If by nature smurf do you mean Nat Smurfling? I just tested his hut and mine is bugged too. Its a little different than the one you're reporting. I chose a ladybug, closed the game, came back in five minutes when it should be done but nothing's there. It now says 7+ hours until I can use him again. I never received my ladybug.
            Last edited by Pachemz; 02-11-2017, 10:35 AM. Reason: Spelling

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            My friend has a bug with her bird feeder. She can attract birds, but they never show up. Nat works fine for her.

• Pachemz
            Pachemz commented
            Editing a comment
            My game is crashing now too. My bird feeder works.
        Working...
        X