Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.42.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juliesmurf
    replied
    My video hut still isn't working and I think it could be related to specific devices. I play on Samsung Galaxy S7. Is anyone else finding the same. I also posted in the problem section, but haven't had a reply because it is in the solved problem area.

Leave a comment:

• Juliesmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Great news Twinkiepie.

• Twinkiepie
    replied
    I have a quick message for our Amazon Players regarding the 1.42.0 update. Unfortunately there was a delay and we were not able to submit the update to Amazon App Store this week. The team sincerely apologizes for the delay and will work hard to get it to you as soon as possible. We want all of our players to be able to enjoy a nice Valentine's Update <3

I kindly thank you for understanding.

Leave a comment:

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome! Thanks so much 😬

• Twinkiepie
    replied
    Good news everybody! The team has reviewed all of your feedback and decided that we will increase the
    time-limit for the Enarmored Smurfs event to 45 seconds.

Please note that if everything goes according to plan, this change will most likely happen in the next update (Version 1.43.0).

Thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts and comments!

Leave a comment:

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    chocolatefruitnut Yes it's a preexisting bug that has been there since before the transition. We're still investigating why some players are affected while others are not. We hope to have more info soon, but this can take some time.

• Silver
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks.
    The best i could do was 18. I don't think anyone with fully expanded village could win any prize from this event game at the current state

• Juliesmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, far too hard with a fully expanded village. It needs more time added.

• SmurfySnowman
    commented on 's reply
    I agree - this game is impossible

• SmurfySnowman
    commented on 's reply
    My village is fully expanded and fully decorated. And the game is impossible to do with only 30 seconds. Either lower the flower count or increase the time please

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    Update is available for iOS yay!

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Really hoping it comes out todayπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    I've been checking every hour, sounds pathetic but when something gives you just a little bit of joy...it's worth it 😊

• Evabevasmurf
    replied
    I am happy for anyone who can still play SV for Android. Super smurfy additions.

Leave a comment:

• supersmurf
    replied
    Hello everybody! I played quickly and I didn't find new problems. I've seen some items weren't storable before are now storable, like the giant snowball, and this is a very welcome decision (i hope EVERYTHING wil bbe storable, someday^_^).
    The new wonder is fantastic!!! I couldn't resist so spend some smurfberries to have it done quicky as possible :-)))

On the other side, the river bug (half cut in the final part) is still there and so Firesmurf one :-(

Anyway, I think there have been many works on the product this time because I noticed that the download is quite heavy (190Mb), while in the last versions only smart portions (<50Mb) were downloaded.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X