Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.42.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali Ashkanani
    replied
    Still waiting for ios😞

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, as Twinkie and Vintoxi have already said, we love them too!

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!
    My friend told me she got better, but still hasn't managed to get all 20 and her village is well decorated, but not quite as packed as those of some other users, so I imagine it's a wee bit easier for her than for Morning Sky, for example.

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    Here it is:

• Malini108
    commented on 's reply
    Caro- just keep digging craters on swoof planet and engage smurfs in digging on the mountain as well . I was out of stardust after latest wonder and managed to collect over 2000 in the last few weeks .

• chocolatefruitnut
    commented on 's reply
    @Twinkiepie
    sounds like it...if its a per-exisiting bug, why did i only get it at the latest update?
    Last edited by Twinkiepie; 01-26-2017, 02:40 AM.

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    I can't promise anything Sky but I will definitely bring it up today! You can try to zoom in a bit and then go through all the areas after another by then. My village is full of items and it helped me a bit to coordinate and win a few items already.

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, I think you are referring to this bug: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-1-7-3a-1-8-1b

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Twinkiepie, hopefully they will quickly decide to change something. As the game is now, it is impossible to win.

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much our Smurfs' Village artist created them for us!
    Last edited by Twinkiepie; 01-25-2017, 01:21 AM.

• Twinkiepie
    replied
    Hey guys!

I will talk to the team about the difficulty of the event today

Leave a comment:

• chocolatefruitnut
    replied
    I think i just found a bug.

after updating the game, i started building the ferris wonder and played a few mini-games, bought several of the new decorations, visited my other areas with no problem. then I log off.

when I log on again to harvest my crops and smurfette suddenly pops up and congratulates me for buying a caterpillar. i hate caterpillars so i purposely did not buy the caterpillar for ages. i went to check the limit of my smurfs to see if there was indeed a caterpillar...and discovered my smurf count has exceed the limit...i suddenly have 244 smurfs...which i didnt buy at all. my maxi iirc is 131 before this update. currently am at level 74.

anyone experiencing the same thing?

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    A bongo! I love it, but they are jungle animals, what is it doing in the snow?

• Pachemz
    replied
    Tracker is working normally in this update. Yay! For me, the previous update broke him but now he's perfect again.

Leave a comment:

• Juliesmurf
    commented on 's reply
    I have to agree, this game does seem too hard. I know others have been difficult until you got used to it like wild smurfs game. But the best I have done is 14, so no more wasting smurfberries for me.
Working...
X