Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.42.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kimette
    commented on 's reply
    WOW...you guy's are not kidding...this event is super hard πŸ˜•...there is no way I can collect 20 flowers in 30 secs...Please Bongfish increase the time to 60 secs!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Me, too- love the humor displayed!

• Caro
    replied
    I'm probably really slow off the mark, but love the new pony team avatars btw 😜

Leave a comment:

• Caro
    commented on 's reply
    Love the Ferris wheel!! But ...OMG I am never going to have that much stardust 😩

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my smurf... I'm pretty good at getting all 20 in the grove, this seems like it's going to be a challenge. Come on iOS update!

• momraising5boyz
    commented on 's reply
    Does anyone know if any of the bugs were fixed?

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    Completely agree with you! And it's not a matter of getting better as someone else suggested. There's nothing to get better at. We need more time. 30 seconds for 20 roses is ridiculous for villages like ours.

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with Morning. It's impossible to get all the roses in 30 seconds with a fully extended village that's highly decorated. It's not nearly enough time and I feel like I just wasted 40 SB on this hut.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    Would've been cool if they were paintable sheep.

• Spelling Bee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Super excited for Enamoured Smurfs event!! It's what I thought it was going to be. But a little sad at how difficult it soundsπŸ˜• As it is i usually only win Glow Smurfs game in the grove about 70% of the time because I have expanded the max amount and already have it heavily decorated. My MV is even more decorated! So this one will be a challenge. But I guess it keeps the game interesting for us Can't wait for it to be out on IOS so I can try it😊

• Evanna
    replied
    Congrats to Android users being first this time! My friend was so surprised, aww.

She found the game very difficult too and only got 12 of the 20 roses, but we think that it probably gets easier the more often you play. However, it really is not much time.
    As for the amount of SB it takes to play again: That changes with how much time is left. When it's still 6h, it costs 6 SB. when the time counts down, the SB required decrease as well. (So 6SB for 6h, 4SB for 4h)

So far, she can play and hasn't noticed any bigger problem. She hasn't really been looking for bugs, but at least at first glance the game seems to be running fine. The only thing is that she can't read exactly how much time is left to play the new game again. The writing is sort of layered over the time. It could be her tablet, though, maybe?

General, non Android related comments:

The dog is cute, but super tiny. I like the heart tree. When my friend first showed me a pic of the new sheep, it took me a moment to even see the differrent colours. A bit too similar maybe? Maybe a lighter pink and lighter orange would have been better? Or a light pink and a purple/lavender as they pose a greater contrast to the vibrant red?

Glad to see what the 'event' is. I'd call that a mini-game, actually. When you talked about an event I thought you meant something either limited to only this update (this game will work longer, right?) or maybe ten tasks and a reward for completion/a different reward for each task. Love that the new hut isn't just for deco purposes.
    Last edited by Evanna; 01-24-2017, 02:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Wow android before IOS ...I'm jealous πŸ˜’ But well deserved since it hasn't been that way.
    Last edited by Y3nzid_Raxip; 01-24-2017, 03:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Hey my village is pretty packed itself, here is where I had my Christmas decoration that I stored away.

Let's wait for our other community members and see hat they say about the difficulty. I understand you Sky, don't be upset

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    No wonder, you can find all flowers playing the new Event in this empty village.
Working...
X