Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.42.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    My game is crashing now too. My bird feeder works.

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    My friend has a bug with her bird feeder. She can attract birds, but they never show up. Nat works fine for her.

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    If by nature smurf do you mean Nat Smurfling? I just tested his hut and mine is bugged too. Its a little different than the one you're reporting. I chose a ladybug, closed the game, came back in five minutes when it should be done but nothing's there. It now says 7+ hours until I can use him again. I never received my ladybug.
    Last edited by Pachemz; 02-11-2017, 10:35 AM. Reason: Spelling

• LightofFire
    replied
    Hello Android players, my friend plays on android and has a strange bug. Is there a known problem about nature smurfs animal hut on the island? I've searched for but couldn't find anything. Every time she looks for an animal there is after the 5 minutes a pop up telling her she's found a bird. If she tried to catch them the game freezes and closes. If she will choose "leave it" she will earn the bonus xps and nothing else happens. But she cannot catch any animals (ladybugs, caterpillars etc) because every time the game tells her she catched a bird (which is no option)! Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm, spoke too soon. They went back down to the smaller size

• Pachemz
    replied
    Is it just me or did the bouncing flower signs in Enamoured Smurf's game almost double in size? They're easier to see now.

Leave a comment:

• oldyschlumpf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much, Morning Sky. ☺

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    oldyschlumpf's picture:

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like part of fireman smurf's station. Weird. I have a bug in my MV that does weird stuff like your pic to the blueprints I don't own.

• Chilean Smurf
    replied
    There is a flaw in the bottle mission on the island appears a strange map.

Leave a comment:

• oldyschlumpf
    replied
    The timer of crops in my MV is working incorrect with many differences. Sometimes all crops are ready nearly at the same time, sometimes they use different times to get ready. Often a lot is withered a little moment later.
    This is my last harvest.

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Juliesmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Lucky you Pachemz, I finally got all 20 last night and I got stardust. Oh well, at least I can only hope for a better prize after the hard work.

• Pachemz
    replied
    After playing a ton of times I finally got the bunch of heart balloons. A smurf grabs on and floats around the village with them. It's cute.

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Juliesmurf Sorry that you are having this problem. I've gone ahead and moved your post from the old problems section to the new problems section. You can find the topic here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-the-video-hut

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!
Working...
X