Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.42.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.42.0 is live and available for download!

What's New in Version 1.42.0

A lovey-dovey and very smurfy Valentine's Update!

- Add an air of romance to your Village this season with Enamored Smurf's Hut and his all new She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not Village Event! Find all 8 exclusive smurfy rewards!
    - Find the classic Grumpf Dragon character hidden the Game Master's Mega Mystery Box!
    - Give all your fellow Smurfs a smurftacular view of your village by helping build the brand new Smurfy Ferris Wheel Wonder!
    - Redecorate your villages with that special smurfy Valentine in mind with all new Valentine themed characters and items!

iOS update released!

Comment

Update is available for iOS

Comment

Finally! 🎉

Comment

Downloading soon

Comment

If you thought Chilly's game was impossible...Enamoured takes the cake. They definitely need to add more time.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
              Alex Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Spelling Bee I was able to find 19. Beginner's luck I'd say. I don't think I can do better. No chance to find all in only 30 sec 😕

• Nestof3
              Nestof3 commented
              Editing a comment
              12 was the most I could. I'm curious how many of the developers were able to collect 20. I'd so much rather have a mini-game instead. I realize many like very challenging mini games, but there are also very faithful SV playes who have spent hundreds and just cannot play difficult games due to issues like, as with my dear friend, shaking hands. She has one of the most amazing villages and decorates so lovingly with each item she obtains. You may have seen her village -- GC has always been roseperiwinkle.

• Astro King
              Astro King commented
              Editing a comment
              Played a few times, 16 finds were my best results. I even have problem finding 8 clouds in grouchy's event, 20 is mission impossible given the size of our village. Finding 20 weeds in glow smurf's event at the grove is also tough, think I only managed to find 7 out of 10 times and grove area is smaller than village. So finding 20 flowers within 30s in the village is definitely impossible.

I cant win Enamoured smurf event
            give us 30 more sec!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Ali Ashkanani What's the most that you've been able to find so far? Any additional info can help The Bongfish Team is monitoring the comments.

• Ali Ashkanani
              Ali Ashkanani commented
              Editing a comment
              Most times 14 but sometimes i get 19
              Bu its impossible to collect 20
              Only if we have 45 sec it will be easy!

even with more time I don't think I will enjoy it, my village is so full of 'stuff' that the roses are very hard to see, -not my idea of fun

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              auntiekim It's never fun to be frustrated with something you were looking forward to. Thanks for the feedback.

• Nestof3
              Nestof3 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes! Those with full villages (the giant wonders -- overscaled) aren't helping matters either.

• Astro King
              Astro King commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree that it's not easy to see or tap (most times I have to tap a few times on the same flower to capture it, that slows down achieving the target too) the flowers, maybe make them bigger?

Add me to the we need more time. My village is not heavily decorated however it is fully expanded. It's hard to impossible to scan, scroll, tap, scan, scroll, tap 20 times. Not to mention when you zoom out you often have to tap 3 or more times to hit the 'sweet spot' to collect the flowers.

Please make it a 60 second event.

Now if I only had a vertical or horizontal expanded village only I could maybe pull it off, but not needing to scroll both vertical and horizontal and multi tap to collect the flowers. My niece with her level 19 game will probably do ok.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
              Y3nzid_Raxip commented
              Editing a comment
              Agreed I think someone with a lower level game and a less expanded area will do great.

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              Spelling Bee Thanks for asking. On my iPad where I zoomed out and multi tapped, I got 17, on my iPod where I was zoomed in, scanning and tapping, I got 13. Both villages are fully expanded and not heavily decorated.

I have Grumpy's egg game, village game, the smurfling's game and glow smurf;s game, so I know how to play the village event games. Its not like caterpillar's game where you had to learn to play. There's just too many, too spread out and not enough time, at least in my opinion.

Im sure you guys know, but even if I had a huge iPad pro, once your village is fully expanded you cannot zoom out to see the whole thing at once. So scrolling is a must.

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              @Spelling Bee

I played each of my devices a second time and got 13 flowers on each of them.

There's just not enough time to pan and scan if you zoom in to see them, and zoomed out to see as much of the village as possible they are so small they're hard to see on the ipod screen, and take multi taps to dismiss on the ipad.

Please make it like the Smurflings Game on the Island. Give us 45 seconds and we have to find 20 roses but this 20 are not all the roses because there are more.

the max number of roses for me was 14

Comment

• Nestof3
              Nestof3 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes! I think they should be like the treat game on island or the Smurflings game. The weed game on the grove is just as bad -- even when played in night mode.

Downloaded it!

The dog is so tiny It must be a smurf breed.

I played the game once and only got 16/20 roses. I didn't even see the other four. I had some seconds left after the 16th, but I didn't find the missing ones. My village is fully expanded and some parts are tightly packed, others a little less so, but overall there's a lot of stuff.
            My friend allowed me to play her game once and I managed to get all 20 roses and had six seconds to spare. But she has big signs above the roses, I only have very small ones. It's definitely easier on her tablet.

I'm with the others: We should have more time. We might get better over time, but as I said in the other thread already, it really isn't much time at all. And I like Morning Sky's suggestion of adding a little more time and a few more roses.
            Last edited by Evanna; 01-25-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

The same problem in a full expanded village.
              Without zoom a tap is not successfull, the flower is too small.
              With zoom i often have to tap three times and this wastes time.
              The most I could reach was 17 but only because a lot of flowers stood close together.

Comment

impossible to play! very little time to collect flowers

Comment

I thought I saw sheep with different color roses! But I only saw one sheep and it didn't say it was paintable!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pam Tredway You can win the other Valentine's Day Sheep from Enamored Smurf's Event.

My Village is fully expanded and is totally decorated (in a classic village style, but pretty crammed), I'm level 83 and have been playing since at least January 2011 (had to restart around level 30, and also randomly lost a bunch of items and went back a bunch of levels around level 67) just to give you some background info. I got 18/20 flowers on my first try. But because of reviews on here I kept my Village fully zoomed out and scrolled and tapped as fast as I could. I rapidly tapped each rose around 3 times instead of zooming in to tap them, and would be looking for the next one while I was tapping. I will see what happens when I try again in 6 hours, but this game *may* be *kind of* doable for larger and more decorated villages if you don't zoom in and out to play. But I agree it is a really short amount of time to try to collect them in a fully expanded and decorated village and that some time should definitely be added in the future.

Comment

Working...
                  X