Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.42.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I officially made one year after a long hiatus and I've played every single day lol

Comment

Congrats Y3!!

Can't wait 'til the enamored game time is extended. I have yet to win anything as it takes so long to find them all.

Comment

• Ginger
        Ginger commented
        Editing a comment
        Me either ......... I gave up and will just wait til the next update!

So why didn't the Swoof planet get Valentines decorations? Where better than the Candy 🍫planet

Comment

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        Guinea i was wondering the same and tried to give the planet smurfs and swoofs a bit love... It was really hard but the pink glowing paint makes it a bit easier

• Guinea Girl
        Guinea Girl commented
        Editing a comment
        I did find old Valentine decorations in the various menus in the store I used -- valentine gazebo, heart spa, heart crystal, fountain...

About the new rose bouquet sheeps, why aren't their wool green? They are called rose bouquet sheeps, after all.
      Well, the people in Bongfish know that we want good ol' plain sheeps, don't they?

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        It would have been awesome if they were green!

Any info on the next update?

Comment

Y3nzid_Raxip
        ​​​​​​​There's already a lot of discussing going on 😊
        http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...edieval-update

Comment

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Alex

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't see the thread for it...thanks Alex.

My village just turned 80 !!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

I'm so happy - another milestone in this great game! On to the next 10 level! 😊πŸ₯‚
        Last edited by Alex Smurf; 02-08-2017, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Herzlichen GlΓΌckwunsch Alex! πŸ’ i have levelled up yesterday to 69, it's quite a bit to go to 80... πŸ˜…πŸ‘

• Alex Smurf
          Alex Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you guys und danke! 😊
          It definitely is hard and long way, yes. Especially when you, as in my case, don't have a lot of items that produce huge amounts of XP πŸ™ˆ
          But everyone can do it! πŸ™‚

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats. I just levelled up to 90. It has taken me 4 months to go up one level. 😩
          At this rate I'll never get to 100 😭

Has anyone else's multiple Smurettes disappeared? I still have both Jokey and Don Smurfo wandering around (and one stuck behind the changing screen) but only one Smurfette in each area now. It's weird seeing her in her regular outfit. I put her back in the bunny costume to see what would happen and she stayed a singlet.

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I just checked and I only have one Smurfette walking around now too. I still have the one stuck jumping in and out of the Easter basket, but I used to also have the one in the bunny, witch and regular outfit walking around. Now it's just the regular one and i can change her into her witch costume without issue. But if I try to change her to the bunny costume she disappears and then I just have the one stuck jumping in and out of the basket. When I close out of the game and reopen it she reappears.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          And my Jokey situation is exactly the same as yours and has been that way for a long time.
      Working...
      X