Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love is in the Air with our Smurfy Valentine’s Day screenshot contest!: Winners Announced!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love is in the Air with our Smurfy Valentine’s Day screenshot contest!: Winners Announced!

Love is in the Air! Use your Smurftacular design and decorating skills with the Valentine’s Day items from our newest update and show us what you can do! Once you’re done, you can then share your Smurfy Valentine’s Day themed Smurfs’ Village screenshots here for a chance to win FREE Smurfberries. Three community members will have their screenshots chosen. The winning screenshots will be proudly displayed on our Facebook page, plus the winners will each receive FREE Smurfberries! So, let your heart lead the way and start decorating today..!

Contest Winners Announced!

Everyone at Flashman and Bongfish would like to wish you all a Happy Valentine's day! You all worked so very hard on your screenshots, which in turn made as difficult as always to pick the winners. We are truly blessed to have such a talented bunch of Community members and look forward to seeing even more from you all in the future! Please keep an eye out on Facebook where we will proudly display your screenshots!
    • Our 1st Place Winner and a prize of 300 Smurfberrries + Smurfy Bonus of two Smurf Graphic Novels from Papercutz is… LightofFire with Post # 13 & 14
    • Our 2nd Place Winner and a prize of 200 Smurfberries is… Evanna with Post # 19
    • Our 3rd Place Winner and a prize of 100 Smurfberries is… Nina9 with Post # 32
    • Our 1st Honorable Mention… Morning Sky with Post # 3, 8, 22, and 31
    • Our 2nd Honorable Mention…Yosinori Saitou with Post # 4
    • Our 3rd Honorable Mention… Cupcake with Post # 34 and 35
    • Our 4th Honorable Mention… AlleycatttSmurf with Post # 21
    • Our 5th Honorable Mention… DJSmurf with Post # 18
    • Our 6th Honorable Mention… Ino Ranunculus with Post #12
    Winners have been notified by email to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your spam folders and filers, and keep an eye out for your email.

Thanks so much again to everyone who entered. Look for our next contest Coming Soon!

How to play:
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once, and may only receive one prize.
    • Submit your screenshots in this thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere will not be counted.
    • ONLY screenshots embedded into posts will be counted. Attached images will not be accepted. To embed an image, use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com.
    • Learn how to upload and share your images here on the Community Forum! with this handy Tutorial Topic.
    • *Please do not submit sceenshots via private message, email, or Facebook message.
    • Submissions must be received by Monday, February 13th 12:00AM MIDNIGHT PDT.
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • To enter the competition you’ll need to register to these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com
    Prizes and Winners:

• Three winners will be chosen based on the smurfiness of their submissions.
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.
    • The 1st Place winner will receive 300 Free Smurfberries
    • The 2nd Place winner will receive 200 Free Smurfberries
    • The 3rd Place winner will receive 100 Free Smurfberries
    Smurfy Bonus:

The 1st place winner will also receive two Smurf Graphic Novels from Papercutz!

The newly released "The Smurf Menace" (The Smurfs Vol. 22)
    & the classic "The return of the Smurfette" (The Smurfs Vol.10)

Additional Guidelines:
    • Make sure to check your email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID in order to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee
    *This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Flashman Games LLC and not to Facebook. Smurfy Bonus Graphic Novels cannot be shipped to Iran, Syria, Sudan, North Korea, or Cuba.

This is nice Ms. Bee. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Love has wings! I agree with Purple- one of your best!

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        This is truly amazing! ♥️♥️♥️

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow. By far your best ever!!!

my birds themed decoration trilogy completed with this Valentine Swan Lake. happy Valentine's day!❤❤❤

Comment

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        This is one of your best yosi! Saw it in your village, really felt in love with it 💐

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely stunning

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        Amazing Yosinori!!

Yosinori, you are so creative!!!! I love the swan boats! Everything about this is fantastic!!!!!

Comment

My smurfs, well they're not huge builders, but they had a little valentine's garden tour contest

Brainy decided to grow crops spelling out love, but didn't realize it was a bit hard to see. Clockwork Smurfette must. be a fan of Clash of the Titans (the original one) cause she made an owl, while Smurfette settled for balloons. Lucky gathered up all his bonsai trees, while Nat worked on his butterfly garden and Hefty did all the heavy lifting with his atlas statues.....but tried to sneak an obstacle course in there too...cause I guess he thought everyone needed to work off all the chocolate.

Comment

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Great idea, love it!!! ♥️

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Cute idea and I love the owl!

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          So cute! Lovely Pixel art

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          those are so cute.

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning cannot decide if these birds or the swans are much lovely, like it both! Love is really in the air 😍

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          Holy Smurf. Even better!

Comment

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Cannot see the picture... 😔

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Now i can see it! What a cozy area! Nice and lovely! And welcome to the community!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Sweet little area to take a nice walk in

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          This is really awesome!! Really creative and well done😊

• Mrsad
          Mrsad commented
          Editing a comment
          So far this is great love this. Wish I had that much design knowledge.

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          Another wow! Creative use of the flags to make the bow.

Last edited by Morning Sky; 02-05-2017, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Silver
          Silver commented
          Editing a comment
          I really like the atmosphere in this picture.

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          It looks like a big party! 💐🎊

Last edited by Ino Ranunculus; 02-06-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          A romantic spot for a dinner for two- great idea!

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          Secluded and cozy. Love it!!

• oldyschlumpf
          oldyschlumpf commented
          Editing a comment
          Romantic.. and the first meeting?

My first entry is my special honeymoon / valentines area for all couples who want to have a lovely vacation time on my island resort

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          a great resort area for honeymoon! but the competition is very intense in the Smurfs' village. good luck, Smurfs!😄

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Love this idea!

• oldyschlumpf
          oldyschlumpf commented
          Editing a comment
          It looks very inviting.

My second entry is smurfettes and clockwork smurfettes own valentines area beside the island resort. They wanted to be neighbours and lying in the sun together. They have their own ice cream stand nearby and for the occasion a fire could come from the barbeque area, fireman is directly behind to rescue all.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          a big swiming pool, ice cream, and a comfortable chair, a great tropical setting for the Smurf ladies! they'd love it! ( and they can do karate trainings😄 )

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Very lovely! Sweet area!

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Oooo... I want to be a neighbor, too!

Next one is my main village. There is all year around an area filled up with love for the smurfs who want to take time for theirselfes. At the border of the cliffs you could find the gate to the pink wonderland.

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Valentine's Day, a winter tale. I like it

• oldyschlumpf
          oldyschlumpf commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm nosey to go through the gate to the pink wonderland.

Cupid Smurfs Castle

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I really love the heart tree too! Great Idea!

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Wonderful, and super use of the pink elephants!

• oldyschlumpf
          oldyschlumpf commented
          Editing a comment
          Wonderful! Fortunately cupido has wings. Going upstairs seems to be exhausting.
      Working...
      X