Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.43.0 Medieval update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.43.0 Medieval update!

Hear ye Hear Ye Hear ye smurfs' villag'rs,

prepareth f'r an epic journey through the medieval times and saddle thy h'rses to joineth us on a new smurftastic Mountain adventure!

A New Hero Appears

A Hut of the finest medieval architecture will blazon on top of thy Mountain and our ‘new’ friend will gladly call this place his home! Old tales report about this marvelous smurf and his noble deeds and true-hearted nature!

Ask for Time and ye shall receiveth

Poet Smurf recites tales of an extra 15 seconds that increased the odds of victory at Enamored Smurf's Event!

Gaze upon New Customizations

Surround your Smurfs with thy finest medieval stone houses and customize them as thou shall please!

Someone big!!! or.. uhm tiny…. awaits you in Game Master’s Mega Mystery Box

A brave knight of shining armor and handsome whiskers is prepared to fight by your side against evil spirits! It is rumored by many a Bongfish peasant that he is in close cooperation with the marvelous Smurf on the Mountain!

A New Wonder looms high on the Mountain

Sometimes our Smurfs need a break from facing fiends and evil creatures. Build this ancient haven and give your Mountain area a touch of Medievalness!

Feast your eyes on new Medieval decorations

Be thine of premium or thy regular variety, Bards sing their praise! Thou shall find such splendor as brave and honorable sheep, and objects that give an enlightening and shiny touch!

Our cuppeth runneth ov'r with Exclusive off'rs to chooseth from

Thou can unlock even more items with one Special Exclusive Offer, but ye should watch out for another that could make your dreams come true (or maybe not)! Take heed... for he rides a frightful steed! Who could it be? We dare not say!

One more thing...

Besides fighting dragons and saving young maidens in adversity, we here at Bongfish have been hard at work preparing something very Smurfy...

Join Smurfette as she embarks on set of all new quests to unlock Smurftastic Rewards! Where are they from? What could they be? Find out soon... Or if you think you've figured it out, Let us know! Don't forget to use the Spoiler tag: spoiler and /spoiler with [before and] after each guess!

To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...s-on-the-forum

**Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

PS:
    • Stay tuned for Spelling Bee's Coming Soon topic with your first look at the update teaser images!
    • Watch out for new smurfy contests or Giveaways!
    • Our update is expected to be released next week!
    Has’t a most wondrous day
    Thy Pony Team

It looks quite fun. Cant' wait. GUess I need to start hoarding my berries again.

Comment

Super excited about this! I've always wished for the medieval theme on the Mountain to be expanded and now it's finally happening!🎉

And that first silhouette:
      Spoiler!
      Last edited by Twinkiepie; 02-07-2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

courtesy of google
        Spoiler!

Comment

Did you say 'medieval'??? I am so very tempted to capslock something now because YES, thank you! I'm afraid my expectations shot through the roof! very excited!

Please, please, please dear old iPad, please let me have this. My game is crashing so often after the last update that it has become pretty much unplayable. I hoped that it at least would allow me to still do the Easter update because I love those, but worried it might not even live through the next one before that. Now even more so, because I really, really want this update!

As for the pictures:
          Spoiler!

Will the sheep
          Spoiler!

Thank you for the additional 15 seconds for the game!
          Last edited by Evanna; 02-07-2017, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Spoiler!

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Spoiler!

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            happybird
            Spoiler!

Purple!
            Spoiler!
            Last edited by Evanna; 02-08-2017, 05:01 AM.

So excited for the update!!

I think one of the EO's might be:

Spoiler!
          Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 02-07-2017, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            I think you are right, and it will be by far the best thing about the new update, and that is saying a lot, because a bunch of the new stuff hinted at in the update sounds really, really cool!!! But how can you top them!

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Spoiler!

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            I sooooo hope you are right!

medieval mountain update! great! but no mention about land expansion.......😦 and i think the middle one of the silhouette is......
          Spoiler!

Comment

• Alex Smurf
            Alex Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            This actually is a really good guess!

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I think you are right again! I hope we can get them in the Grove😊😊😊

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Very good guess! The tail tip matches perfectly. The large eyes are a bit creepy, so I wonder what it'll look like in our game.

Wow! I didn't expect a new content update yet. This is awesome! 🎉
          I hope the snow will be gone with this update 🌷😊

Comment

• happybird
            happybird commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes! I am waaay beyond ready for the snow to be gone!

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            The snow will be gone

• Alex Smurf
            Alex Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Good news! Thank you 😊

and i think the ''new hero'' is....
          Spoiler!

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Spoiler!

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Spoiler!

Spoiler!
            Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 02-08-2017, 10:51 AM.

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            i don't mind which one would come. i like both of them anyway! 😄

Great again!

Comment

Really next week?? Wow!!! This was quick! Any infos about bug fixes? Graphical glitches? Without a Land expansion i have absolutely no idea how to fit it in... My mountain is full packed with the various stuff and themes we already have... And i haven't all the specials yet because lack of room... Oh my... Im afraid and excited at the same time!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
              Twinkiepie commented
              Editing a comment
              The update comes with a land expansion for the Mountain LightofFire
              I don't have any particular news on the bug fixes but we are working on it and would announce - any changes being made - here on the forum

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              A land expansion! Why was this kept a secret!!! That is big news!!!!

• Juliesmurf
              Juliesmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Land expansion, happy dance, happy dance around the room

OMG .....Medieval hut customisations?!? Awesome!!!!! I've been waiting for this one for ages!!!!

Happydance!!!!!

Comment

Thank you Bongfish for adding to the medieval theme we already have, and that we all love, rather than adding another new and unrelated theme to the mountain! There have been a lot of updates that we all went crazy for when they came out, then that theme was dropped like a hot potato never to return. The medieval theme was one of the all time favorites of this community! We begged literally for years for medieval hut customizations and a continuation on the medieval mountain theme, now finally it has arrived!!!

It seems like there is something for everyone in this awesome new update! It's fantastic and exciting news, it all sounds so great, and I really can't wait for the EO this time around!!! The update can't come soon enough!!!

Comment

Spoiler!
                Last edited by Alex Smurf; 02-08-2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looking at the screenshots you posted, the artwork for the new movie is breathtaking! The attention to detail is unbelievable! Look at the image of Clumsy, and check out the ground he is standing on with the flowers and moss, beautiful! And those grass blades around Smurfette, even if this movie is awful it is going to be a pleasure to look at! The colors, the details, all are just stunning, the art director for this new movie deserves an academy award!

• Alex Smurf
                  Alex Smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Haha I know you don't like him but oh no please don't let them eat Gutsy 😄
                  Yes, the artwork is indeed stunning!

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  Editing a comment
                  Spoiler!

Originally posted by yosinori saitou View Post
                medieval mountain update! great! but no mention about land expansion.......😦
                No worries Yosinori

The update comes with a land expansion for the Mountain!
                Last edited by Twinkiepie; 02-08-2017, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome!! Thank You!!

• SushiSmurf
                  SushiSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  YAY! Just what I was wishing for! Thanks, Bongfish and TeamPony!

• Evanna
                  Evanna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is great news! A lot of people desperately need more space. Thank you!
              Working...
              X