Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.43.0 Medieval update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just excited to get the added 15 seconds for Enamoured Smurf, everything else is a bonus.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm excited for the 15 sec too! I've basically given up on Enamoured Smurfs game until the update. I can only win once out of every ten or more attempts. It's too frustrating! I think the added time will be perfect though! So excited for this whole update😊😊😊

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Ever since I mentioned here that I won a handful of times I couldn't manage again. Really need those 15 seconds. Difficult is fine, (as good as) impossible isn't.

No new sheep?

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Feast your eyes on new Medieval decorations

Be thine of premium or thy regular variety, Bards sing their praise! Thou shall find such splendor as brave and honorable sheep, and objects that give an enlightening and shiny touch!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      I kinda like the peacocks too, we need more of them as well. Holiday themed would be nice like the Easter and Valentine one.

• Juliesmurf
      Juliesmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I definitely would vote for peacocks.My real life one's are breeding at the moment and I have peachicks everywhere.

Spelling Bee When will the Coming Soon topic start? There isn't much time, the update is expected to be released next week!

Comment

Snow day in NYC, yippie... did we get any teasers yet?

Comment

I'm looking forward to this update. I think it's time to get rid of the ice in my main village. I have a spring mood.

Comment

I cannot wait for this update! One of my passions is Renaissance Festivals and Faires, along with Piracy. Now I will have both in my favorite game. Thank you!

Comment

A Land expansion πŸŽŠπŸ’πŸ˜ i'm amazed... But, do we get a southern or an east expansion? For SBs or the last half of the top of the mountain? I would love to have a new project but the 30% of the original size is not my favorite... It's too small to create a new area and so i have to redecorate completely after the expansion. Don't want to sound ungrateful. I only want to know what we could expect πŸ˜…

Comment

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            It will be a downward expansion for 50SBs

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally know what you mean. It's a tiny bit of land that allows placing a few more items, but doesn't allow proper decoration. Better than nothing when your village is super stuffed, but not the most useful when you want to make something nice with new items.

LAND EXPANSION !!!????!!! I have an extra special Happydance reserved for Land Expansions!!!! Yipeee!!!

You guys totally should've lead with that awesome news!!!

Comment

Hi everyone! The teaser topic is now up. You can check it out here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...he-next-update

Comment

Working...
            X