Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to throw down your medieval gauntlets and take on a foe from Lazy's dreams in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope we can see a teaser for the Smurfette part of the update tooπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      And some screenshots and animated pictures please

Has the update been submitted yet?

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope so! So many great additions and I can't wait to get my village ready for spring! 😍

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the update should arrive soon.

Yes, please reveal the items that come with Smurfette's quests! πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      The update should be here soon! :P

Comment

• Camper's Beaver
      Camper's Beaver commented
      Editing a comment
      All hail the magnificient Morphio! (Seems really gargantuan, aren't they?)

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      He is so awesome!!!! I'm most excited about these guys coming to the game! Now we just need Stormy!

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like to have the sheep jumping over the gate at the border to the dreamland. I could then build this dreamland with Morphio inside.

Comment

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Scroll up and read post #29 and all of th replies

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully Lancelittle will not come with this dirty ground.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      That picture is beautiful! I really like what you did!

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      There it is!!! The dragonfly from the movie! 😍
      I hope they come in different colors! 😊

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      the tower is big and looks great!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      The dragon fly! The eyes are a little creepy, but it looks cute enough.

The new wonder looks fantastic. Cool design!

Originally posted by Purple!
    I'm stumped on the snake/Dino creature, is this from mythology or was it in a cartoon episode that I can't remember.
    Purple! It's called a Questing Beast. They are mytholigical creatures from Medieval / Arthurian legend. They are a cross between a serpent and leopard, so right up your alley!

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      It might not look very beast like and might not be an accurate depiction, but it's adorable! Maybe it's one of those cases where something is called a beast to keep people away, but in reality it's a cute little thing that is pretty friendly.

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      These pictures are fabulous!!! I had no idea about the adorable creatures! I think I would take number three home as a pet, but it would be a tough choice, they are all so cute!

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      After thinking about it for awhile, I might pick number one, two and three would be really rough on the furniture! Those claws would wreck havoc on the upholstery!

Spelling Bee Do you have some more animated pictures for us and the App-Icon?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning Sky No new animated gifs, but I do have the App Icon! Here you go.

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Spelling Bee Sir Hefty looks great!

Wow...I had forgotten to come over here. What a surprise. Love all the goodies for the next update. Feeling Smurfy ... Think I'll go get my hair done.

Comment

Is the new Wolf a character from the cartoon or comics? I thought it might be the Wolf of Mullar Mountain, Wooly Smurfs arch-nemesis, but that one doesn't have the fluffy tan mane. I do love the new wolf, it is awesome wherever it is from!

Comment

Originally posted by Purple! View Post
        Is the new Wolf a character from the cartoon or comics? I thought it might be the Wolf of Mullar Mountain, Wooly Smurfs arch-nemesis, but that one doesn't have the fluffy tan mane. I do love the new wolf, it is awesome wherever it is from!
        Purple! It's a Dire Wolf and yes it's awesome indeed! It's not meant to represent a specific character, it's just a new addition that fits in well with the Medieval theme.

Comment

IOS Update is live in Germany

Comment

Hi everyone! The iOS version is live and available for download. Please discuss the update in the official topic located here; http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...e-for-download

Comment

Working...
            X