Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.43.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it now possible to get keys AND an item from the minigames? Yesterday i won an accordeon in jokeys game and while placing it, i got a key also! This was a nice surprise. Is this intentional?

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      I forgot, it was the 5 SB round!

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      APparently yes, that's happened to me a few times, but only in the SB round. Dunno if it's a glitch or intentional, but i have gotten 'bonus' keys in the SB round

Have to say, I'm loving the new Game Master Rewards ❤️.

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm getting quite the opposite 😀. I'm getting an improvement in quality of prizes from the free box.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      And mine is worse from the last update, in fact i'm even getting less keys in the key games than before.
      one of those odd quirks I guess.
      Post update I had a bunch of keys hoarded and opened 11 boxes in a row. I got 2 sets of duplicates and only one new item, everything else were repeats.
      My daily free prizes this week have been resources, coins, xp or multiples.
      I'm getting so many repeats I don't even place things anymore....because really how many eagles or rocket smurfs can a single place have?

maybe i'll hit a lucky streak eventually.

• mmaalleennkkaa
      mmaalleennkkaa commented
      Editing a comment
      can i ask what new rewards are you getting? because i'm just getting the same stuff, not even one new reward

In the past the fields around farmer/tractor lights up when you tap the farmer. Now you could only see the highlighted ones if they were planted. The empty fields doesn't glow up! Was this an intentional change?

Comment

I am a long time player (more then 5 years) and I am quite happy that the game is improving with every update now and longtime bugs are finally fixed one by one. Thanks a lot for that!

For me, there are only 2 longtime bugs left, that are annoying:
      • Tracker: it quits every second week. Really strange bug. One week it runs fine on my iOS devices, one week it starts over and over again, telling me the tracker event is over. The following week it runs fine with no issue.
      • When the sound is on and I want to harvest the crystals in the storage in the mountain (storage ist full), the game freezes for 10 seconds. Thank goodness it doesn’t crashes completely.
      And then I have 2 suggestions:
      • Circus tickets: there is no more fun collecting them, because the items that you can get in the circus shop are the same old items since years. I have more then 3350 circus tickets and don’t know what to do with it.
      • The rewards that you can get for bones when hiding them on the planet so the dog can dig for them are pretty shallow. To collect 3 bones you need to play a lot of games and the reward that you get in here is always disappointing. Would be great if the rewards could be increased.
      Thank you and happy smurfing to all of you!

Comment

Hi Everyone! A new Medieval Contest has started! Enter today for your chance to win Free Smurfberries and Smurf Comics!

Become a Bard and write your very own Smurftasic Tales with our Smurfy Medieval Ballad contest!

Comment

Oooooohhh i've never seen a smurf goes with the heart ballon... That's soooo nice! ♥️😍

Last edited by LightofFire; 03-05-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Almost finished the Medieval section of my Mountain

Comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Really really beautiful! I love the lush green fields!

I'm patiently waiting for my first peacock... Have two sheep already but nothing really special else...

• yosinori saitou
              yosinori saitou commented
              Editing a comment
              yes, this looks beautiful really, and it looks like Howlibird targeted Sir Lancelot. watch your back, sir!! 😄

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              This looks terrific, you really got a lot of the Easter peacocks! I like how you placed them around your mountain!

So i did redecoration and i must admit i really like this update

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              So much color! I love your mountain!

• mmaalleennkkaa
              mmaalleennkkaa commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you so much Purple!

Saw this strange hut in a friends village. But i have to admit i would like it if the river in front of the original hut would glow at night! It makes it special and more beautiful.

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              I like the glowing river too!

Finally got all Rewards from Enamoured Smurf.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
              Y3nzid_Raxip commented
              Editing a comment
              What helped me was going section by section, I won everything fairly quickly with doubles ... the large heart balloons were my last reward. I normally just zoom the screen to fit an area and go from there.

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              I"ve tried that. It's a bit easier on my ipad but on my ipod it's really hard since I have such a tiny area to tap that I takes 5-6 taps to clear the flower. Both my main villages are fully expanded so there's a lot of room to cover. I dont' think i've won anything since Friday on my ipod. A few times I've seen the 20th flower but I just can't tap it before time runs out.

• CindySmurf
              CindySmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I still cannot get all of the flowers. I find if I zoom out, to make the screen small, I have to repeatedly tap some flowers, losing precious seconds. It is really sad to NEVER win EVER.

Any info on the next update yet? 🤓

Comment

You're not alone Skydiver. That's about how often I win. Usually lose at only 19 flowers. I do the section thing too but somehow 1 is always hiding somewhere I just can't see it. & when I do win I get resources.

Comment

THis is a regular occurrence for me

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                I feel your pain! 😩

• Evanna
                Evanna commented
                Editing a comment
                Fingers crossed for you that they'll come in clusters the next time! I once finished with 11 seconds to spare (before the update!) All thanks to the flowers sitting in three well visible clusters. (I got two dye...) That only happened once though, haha. But I've had two sort-of-clusters another time and managed with like 4 seconds to spare.
                Hope your flowers will be nicer to you and stop hiding behind signs or at the very edges of the screen.
            Working...
            X