Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Announcement: Additional changes made to Smurfs' Village version 1.43.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Announcement: Additional changes made to Smurfs' Village version 1.43.0

Hi everyone. I'm extremely happy to share the following message:

Originally posted by Flashman & Bongfish Teams

Hello Smurfs’ Villagers!

In addition to increasing the timer for Enamored Smurf's Event by 15 seconds, we've also made a few other positive changes with this update that we'd like to share. Some of you may have already noticed them, but just in case we've added a list below:
    • The chances of winning all past and new Exclusive Mega Mystery Box items have now been increased
    • Sporty Smurf's Soccer Field on the Island can now be deleted and or placed into Storage
    • New Hide Interface Button has been added that allows the interface to be moved up or back down
    • Smurfy Tip added to the loading screen that states "Uninstalling and reinstalling the game can result in the loss of progress."
    • Smurfy Stuff section of the Main Menu updated to include direct links to "Go to Facebook" and "Visit our Forums"

We hope that these changes help increase your enjoyment of Smurfs' Village, and we look forward to doing more in the future!

Thank you for your continued feedback and support,

Sincerely

The Flashman and Bongfish Teams

Storing Sporty's soccer field is a truely wonderful addition deserving a whole page of fanfare of its own. This update has so many fantastic additions and features, it's crazy that something so awesome is swamped by all the other 'awesomeness'. We are so lucky to have a development team so focused on improving our beloved game, and listening to our suggestions.

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Three Cheers for Bongfish / Flashman!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Comment

I want to follow Caros Statement! A great job from the beginning bongfish and flashman! It's so nice of you listening to the community! You really brought back the fun to our beloved game! πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ Thanks a lot!

Comment

Looking forward to update availability with kindle fire hd Any ideas when availability. Excited about the soccer field and more mega mystery boxes which I don't do yet but am looking forward when smurfberries are not scarce. Thanks

Comment

wow, making Soccer field storable is an unprecedented change!! this means now we can store huts with minigame! i think this opened the way to make all items storable. please keep these improvements coming in each updates! a really great job, Bongfish!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘( my request : please make stairs in the mountain movable and deletable, and make stairs placeable in the newly added expanded area😁)
          Last edited by yosinori saitou; 02-16-2017, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm all in for moveable stairs in each area β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

• aimee6517
            aimee6517 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with the movable stairs!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Comment

As morning sky stated in the update thread, there is no tapping allowed to collect things while the status bars are moved up... Is this intentional?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, that was an intentional decision

Thank you Bongfish/Flashman. You are making a very good game awesome. Thank you for listening to the players.

Comment

I played Enamoured event 7 times and only seem to find 19... it's better then finding only 12, but the last I can't seem to find.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
                Y3nzid_Raxip commented
                Editing a comment
                I noticed that as well... I did finally win the blue and pink sheep so I'm happy it isn't impossible anymore. Thanks for the heads up 😊

• Twinkiepie
                Twinkiepie commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations! It helps to focus on the centered areas and in the end to zoom in to check the corners for the missing bouquets

• Evanna
                Evanna commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations! I haven't won any of the sheep yet. Good luck for winning the third one and the other prizes

The 20th rose is something I hardly ever find, either. I'll download the update later, so I hope that I will have the time to properly look for it then.

"The chances of winning all past and new Exclusive Mega Mystery Box items have now been increased"

What box does it applies to? Free box, Key box or both?

Comment

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                From the wording I'm thinking it's the 60SB box only. My key and free boxes I've opened since the update still have the same prizes I've won since it started.

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                I believe only the 60 SB box is referred to as the Mega Mystery Box.

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                Silver As Skydiver and Cupcake have stated, the Mega Mystery Box is the one that you can open for 60 Smurfberries.

Sporty's Soccer Field storeable- triple WHOO hoo!!!

Comment

Wow these are awesome improvements! Something that many players have been asking for a long long time! Thank you Bongfish for finally doing something and making the game almost glitch-free again! So far no major glitches for me, keep up the good work! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Comment

To add, I hope you'll be working on a more direct way to back up our game and adding friends. ☺️

Comment

thank you bongfish, really appreciated

Comment

THANK YOU!! Excellent improvements / changes, especially deleting / storing the Soccer Field. Hope you'll be adding this feature for all games? On level 105 the XP awards from games are not worth the effort.

Comment

Working...
                      X