Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.44.0 Pre-Movie update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.44.0 Pre-Movie update!

My dearest Smurfs’ Villagers - Can you believe we’re just 40 days away from being able to see Sony Pictures Animation’s Smurfs: The Lost Village in theaters? Want to get your village Smurfs movie-ready? Not to worry, our next update will have you more than covered! Prepare yourselves for a Smurfy Sneak Peek at what you’ll find in the version 1.44.0 Pre-Movie update!

Someone’s taking a trip

This well-known Smurf has decided to join his friends in the Grove and turn things upside down! He may not be very Handy, or as artistic as Painter - but at least he’s not like Scaredy, and won’t run at the first sign of danger!

There’s a new arrival in the Mega Mystery Box

Gargamel’s fearsome sidekick will soon be making his grand debut! Poor Azrael is thankful for his low IQ

Who could it be? Let us know, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tag: spoiler and /spoiler with [before and] after each guess! To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...s-on-the-forum

She’s a Lady - And she’s all ready for Part 2 of her Movie Quest chain

Join Smurfette on her continuing adventure as she sets off on a journey through the Enchanted Forest. Help her find what she’s looking for to unlock new Smurftastic rewards. What/who could they be? Don't forget to use the Spoiler tag!

A Smurfy Wonder like no other

As far as Wonders go, this Smurf’s friend has got quite an agility boost… don't worry though! There's definitely no chicken living in this roost!

New Decorations

Warmer weather means Spring is coming and that means rainy days will soon be here again. Don’t worry though, we’ve got you covered with some Smurftastic early spring decorations!
    • Smurfy Feet + Dirt + Rain = These messy new tiles!
    • Let the Sun shine through with this new item!
    • Do a little Spring cleaning and set out some Smurfy new furniture in beautiful Spring-inspired colors!
    Premium Items
    • Rain, rain, won’t go away? Let our Smurfs go out and play anyway by unwrapping some Shroomtastic new Umbrellas!
    • Tired of seeing your Fluffy Huggable Sheep’s wool completely soaked with rainwater? Never fear, Bongfish is here! Our European Fashion Designers know just what to do. Stay tuned as we prepare a Spring 2017 look for Stylish sheep everywhere!
    • What’s that I see? It’s not a bird, what else could it…bee?
    Exclusive Offers

We’ve got a lineup sure to please. Watch out for carrot eating fluffiness, and enchanted aquatic creatures. See your Smurfs rollin’ and Smurfin’, oh and don’t forget to say hi to Steve!

**Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

PS:
    • Stay tuned for Spelling Bee's Coming Soon topic with your first look at the update teaser images!
    • Watch out for even more smurfy contests or Giveaways!
    • Our update is expected to be released next week!
    Have a great day!
    The Pony Team

Updates galore hanging on to my smurf berries for new update. Please hurry with amazon app update still on 1.42 version 😩

Comment

Spoiler!

Another update on it's way... Any news about fixing issues? Or about adding friends? I'm really looking forward for all this new stuff. Hopefully there will be a few more decoration items like green lush bushes, flowers... All ready for spring ☺️👍 and i'm sure the smurf mythologie cracks could solve the riddles fast 😜😁

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome guesses, I liked the sheep one

We would announce any bug fixes in the short run and the team is working hard LightofFire!

it seems that Grove got some attention in this update. great!! and i hope the middle one of the movie items is big!
      Spoiler!
      Last edited by yosinori saitou; 03-01-2017, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Twinkiepie It really does! And the stories are so entertaining as well! I can't wait to see more 😊

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Alex Smurf Me neither! they really got me - first with the really well-done cover and second with their humor I have to check when the new one will be out!

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, it's already a classic 😁

Gargamel's fearsome sidekick? ...
      Spoiler!
      Last edited by Alex Smurf; 02-28-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you are probably right Alex.

Spoiler!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I really hope this is just a new character for the movie and not a revamp of a classic character! I'm not all that excited about the new movie stuff, maybe I'll feel different if the movie turns out to be amazing, but out of all the characters shown so far for the new movie, this guy is my favorite!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Purple! it will be mostly movie characters

What's that I see? It's not a bird, what else could it... bee? ...
      Spoiler!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Spoiler!

A carrot eating fluffiness? ...
      Spoiler!
      Last edited by Alex Smurf; 03-01-2017, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Spoiler!

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        oh i want them for my Grove😁

Enchanted aquatic creatures? ...
      Spoiler!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        i have no idea how it would be impremented as an item in this game, but it would be awesome and i want it!

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking the same haha 😄 But these were the only aquatic creatures I could find pictures of.

Is everything in the new update from the new movie? Are we getting anything form the classic comics or cartoon with this update?

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Not so much within the movie updates dear Purple! but there might be some comics/cartoon goodies for you in the next update, who knows? And we have general spring decoration for 1.44.0, don't be upset, we will continue with our regular updates after the movie updates

I for one am excited for the new movie items coming to the game! The movie looks like it has an Avatar feel to it and all the animation looks beautiful. I also love the idea of adding strong female characters to the game and to the smurfs in general. The cartoon and comics were always adding new characters in the smurfs adventures, and as long as these new characters stick to that style I for one will be very happy. I also love the idea of having the Amazonian smurfs in the Grove, just like we have the Swoofs on the planet! I never bothered to see any of the live action smurf movies because I thought that they looked terrible, but I am really excited to see Smurfs The Lost Village. And I think it could generate even more interest in this game which can only be good for its longevity😊

That being said there are still many many more original Peyo characters that I am still really hoping to see come into the game!! But I understand the timing of pre movie update too.

I'm really stumped on who the "well known" smurf that is coming to the Grove is in the next update, and what the new Smurfy Wonder will be!!😅😅😅
      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 03-01-2017, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Alex Smurf Haha I was wondering who the heck Steve is too😂😂😂

yosinori saitou I think that's a really good guess!

Purple! I have to admit that I'm glad that I never saw the live action movies, I can totally understand how they would have dampened your enthusiasm for any future films. But, I think even if this movie doesn't turn out great most of these new items look like pretty cool additions to the game so I still would be happy with having them. But I am in full agreement with you on the game still needing the addition of the original Peyo characters!! And I wholeheartedly agree that the whole Sassette blowing kisses is absolutely ridiculous and totally against her character!!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Who is Steve?? Wondering the same :P

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Steve:
        Spoiler!
        Last edited by Morning Sky; 03-06-2017, 08:58 AM.

I do hope that some of the new movie items will be coin items. It was kinda unfun to unlock those items last time to only have one of them be coin items.

FOr lower level players, they often have no berries to burn spending them on decorative items.

Other than that, looks fun and can't wait to see what happens. If nothing else, even if hte new smurf is just decorative and the new items for SB, hopefully there will be some glitch and bug fixes to help out all players.

Comment

There is a voice-over actor named Steve Kratz who does the voices of several smurfs in Swedish. He is the only Steve I can think of who is associated with the Smurfs. Of course, I could be totally wrong. And since I can't play smurfs any more, I guess I should not post any more.

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Purple!
          Kindle doesn't allow to transfer games. It would be great if it worked like iOS, but it doesn't. You can try third party apps and hope for the best, but if I remember right only from kindle to kindle not to Android.

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          When I look at m kindle screen it says I have the latest game and the icon is the newest one, but the game immediately crashes as soon as I touch the icon. I have simply given up on it. I should not have to keep jumping through hoops to play a game. It was fun while it lasted. January 2011 to September 2016 is a long time to invest in a game. I will just lurk about in the forum for now. No heart to start over. And why should I go out and buy another device to try to put the game onto it? After purchasing three kindles over the years to keep playing the game, I think I spent enough money on devices.

• CindySmurf
          CindySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Eva I have to put my Kindle into airplane mode to get into my village. Once I'm in, I go back and turn off airplane and connect to wifi. Give it a try.

I think the new bird is not a new version of Corbelius. I don't know how to do the spoiler thing so I will not put a name here. I think the bird in the new movies starts with an "M".

Comment

Holy smurf! This update looks huge and really exciting!!!!

Comment

I hope the "Get Ready ..." topic starts today! I can't wait to see the first teaser 😊

Comment

Working...
            X