Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.44.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.44.0 is live and available for download!

What's New in Version 1.44.0

A smurfy Spring update with Smurfs: The Lost Village movie tie-ins!

- Add some trips, spills and wobbles by placing Clumsy Smurf's Grove Hut! Pair him together with Spitfire's Roost Wonder for a special bonus feature!
    - More new Smurfs: The Lost Village™ quest chain from Smurfette in the Main Village! Help her continue her adventure and unlock more exclusive rewards from the Enchanted Forest!
    - Find Gargamel's faithful Monty Bird from Smurfs: The Lost Village hidden in the Game Master's Mega Mystery Box!
    - Build a new home for Clumsy's newest pal! Erect Spitfire's Roost Wonder in the Grove with Clumsy's new hut to unlock a special bonus feature!
    - Place the new ultra-prepared, Rain-Proof Sheep and more exciting Spring themed items!

i got the update now in the app store, but it's version 1.43.0! not 1.44.0. what's this? should i update this??

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      oh it turned into 1.44.0 now! here i go!

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay! Finally 🎉

The new Icon:

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it! The artwork is beautiful on this one!

Monty Bird can only be placed in the Grove.

Last edited by Morning Sky; 03-10-2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Comment

Boooooooo hisssssssssssssss flashman making android wait till next week

Comment

The graphical glitch regarding Fireman has been fixed! 😊

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome!!!

No grove land expansion 😞

Comment

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            maybe, hopefully, in the next '' 'The Lost Village '' update. i need more space in the grove for those new girl smurfs😙

Most of the new items give only XP when placing, but wie have to pay with berries. The new sheep is the only item that gives XP every 12 hours. But we need huge amounts of XP in the upper levels.

Comment

• nismurf
            nismurf commented
            Editing a comment
            This was my first impression of this version. SO frustrating how much XP we need to level up now and most of the items cost berries and don't even give XP.

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Bongfish is working to address the issues with the amount of XP required at higher levels. I'm sure they'll come through for us all.

Where is our Bee? Hope you're healthy and you're fine Spelling Bee

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning Sky I'm here! Just a bit under the weather. I'll be back to normal here soon.

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            I am sorry to hear that, I wish you, you will soon get well again.

Twinkiepie Why do we get the glow bunnies in six different colors? Why don't we just get one item that is paintable? Same goes for the firefly lamp. This is taking up a lot of space in the menu.

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            Alex Smurf Assuming you have a yellow bunnie and now want a red one in its place, then you have to buy a new one because you can not paint it.

• Alex Smurf
            Alex Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning Sky
            Ok, I get what you're trying to say. This is limiting my creativity 😄
            So I can understand that regarding items that cost SB. But what about items that can be bought for coins? I think that is unnecessary.
            => http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...iffer-in-color

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey guys! Alex Smurf I will take a look at the post of the paintable items and bring it up. Stay tuned and thank you for reaching out!
            yosinori saitou I really like the idea of a green one! But I bet there are several reasons behind not adding this, as well as making the bunnies paintable (they are movie items and I bet there could be copyright reasons behind this!) But I will see what I can do

I got 6 keys in the last few hours! I usually get only one or two (at most) in the same time. Am I just lucky or did Bongfish increase the chance of winning keys?

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            I got two in a row, maybe there was an improvement made! 👍

It is nice to have more of the new items to be coin items. And many of them are placable anywhere, which is also fun.
          There may be a bit of a glitch in one of smurfette's challenges. One of them says to collect wood from anywhere, and I got 50 from camper but the quest still did not fulfill, so the wood quest may be limited to the main village only.
          Clumsy's main purpose seems to just be to ride spitfire once the wonder is done.

and the glow bunnies seem to unlock only with the purchase of an EO

Comment

• ChristalWest
            ChristalWest commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep...mine was only village...finally got it with Timber Hut collection.

• Mrsad
            Mrsad commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for your input on the update.

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for reporting this skydiver118!

Hmmm was sure reading something about new features for the hidden menu like... You've liked to hide the main menu? You will love whats next... Or something.... But cannot find it anymore... I've guessed we could hide the bouncing signs, but cannot find the announcement nor my guesses about... Mysterious! 😶

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            LightofFire The mention of it was removed shortly after the post went live. There really weren't any comments or discussions about it because it wasn't left there long enough to generate any.

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            That was the wording:

Originally posted by Twinkiepie View Post
            One More Thing...

If you liked the ability to Hide the interface in the last update, you are going to like like being able to hide these too!
            Spelling Bee Twinkiepie :
            Will this be released in a further update?
            Last edited by Morning Sky; 03-14-2017, 06:32 AM.

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning Sky LightofFire Here is some additional information from the developer's side:
            They are constantly working on new concepts and changes on the User Interface as well as improvements for a smoother game play. Right now there is no specific answer on this but we would make an announcement if new plans come up!

hi, yes why is this thread not under "what is new " in smurf village.
          I find it annoying to have to look under "forum" rather than "smurf village" like we used to?

Comment

Working...
        X