Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.44.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.44.0 is live and available for download!

What's New in Version 1.44.0

A smurfy Spring update with Smurfs: The Lost Village movie tie-ins!

- Add some trips, spills and wobbles by placing Clumsy Smurf's Grove Hut! Pair him together with Spitfire's Roost Wonder for a special bonus feature!
    - More new Smurfs: The Lost Village™ quest chain from Smurfette in the Main Village! Help her continue her adventure and unlock more exclusive rewards from the Enchanted Forest!
    - Find Gargamel's faithful Monty Bird from Smurfs: The Lost Village hidden in the Game Master's Mega Mystery Box!
    - Build a new home for Clumsy's newest pal! Erect Spitfire's Roost Wonder in the Grove with Clumsy's new hut to unlock a special bonus feature!
    - Place the new ultra-prepared, Rain-Proof Sheep and more exciting Spring themed items!

Finally! I like the new screenshots aswell

Last edited by Semper Fidelis; 03-14-2017, 01:02 AM. Reason: On my other device I can't see them either :/ Here's a screenshot of the store page on my laptop

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      What new screenshots are you talking about?

• Semper Fidelis
      Semper Fidelis commented
      Editing a comment
      I added them to my post They don't seem to work on all my devices for some reason.

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey guys

The Bongfish crew is testing new Store Screenshots. Some of you may see the regular screens and some of you might get the chance to see the newer ones. 50% of the stores should show the new screenshots! Thank you Semper Fidelis for sharing them on the forum! Your Feedback about them is highly appreciated.
      Last edited by Twinkiepie; 03-14-2017, 01:54 AM.

Again there is a problem The Smurfette transforms from rabbit to normal dress untoched if she is walking around the village.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Chilean Smurf! We are aware of this issue and will work on a fix! I can't tell you when but please note that we are looking into this

The new update is such a good one. I am really loving the new Smurfette quests and the spring decorations.
    It will look so magical in the grove now
    All that's left is for me to stop being so lazy and actually decorate more.
    Hope I can catch the glow bunny EO when it comes out they're a must have for Easter.

Comment

Collecting wood from a mountain dig does not register on Smurfette's new quest, which is worded to collect it from any available source. Mountain digs should count.

The quest also did not indicate how much lumber to collect. I collected one wood from a mountain dig, which did not satisfy the quest, and I won 20 wood from Lucky's mainland game, after which the next quest to grow 4 strawberries popped up.
      Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 03-14-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the info Stroumpfette, I will bring this up!

• Schtroumpfette
        Schtroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, Twinkiepie!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        The team is aware and we will work on improvements please let your smurfy fellow players know if anyone should have issues with the quests or if instructions are not clear!

Yay! My Kindle can now open the game with this update. Thanks Bongfish

I do wish we could get Miss Smurfette fixed. She is so tired of jumping in and out of the Easter basket.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        So many great news We are more than happy that you get the chance to access your game and enjoy the update a spring miracle!

There are several problems regarding Smurfette and her costume changes, e.g. We will see what we can do!

Just because hope springs eternal, I went on my kindle and checked for updates. The new icon was there, just as the new icons have appeared for the last three updates. And I tapped update.

AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!

I am now able to play my game for the first time since before Christmas! Yippee-skippee! Smurftastic! Oh, happy day!

Comment

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        That's really great news! I'm glad you could enjoy your village again! I know how you love your little blues! Enjoy catch up everything!

• CindySmurf
        CindySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        So happy for you Eva!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Great news ! You have a lot to catch up and we hope everything works out for you Evabeva! Enjoy the update

CindySmurf & Evabevasmurf I'm so happy both of you are able to open and enjoy your Kindle Villages again!

Comment

• CindySmurf
        CindySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Miss Bee

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Spelling Bee. It was a wonderful surprise.

Maybe one of these days Papa Smurf will recognize that I have updated Handy's dive shop. I updated it, with coins and SBs, I have 5 rafts, and Papa Smurf still wants me to update it. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comment

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope. Mine seems okay.

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        Handy's dive shop or Dreamy's raft shop?

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        It is Handy's Dive Shop. Oh, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! I just realized they are two different quests! Oh, my gosh!!!!!! Red face, embarrassed, can't believe I did that!
        I kept looking at Dreamy's raft shop and never thought about Handy's Dive shop!

THANK YOU, Pachemz! Thank you, thank you!

The video hut changed with this update. I used to be able to watch between five and 10 videos in a row and get 1-3 SB but now I can only watch one video. If I want to watch more than one then I have to completely close out my game between each video. It can't even be running in the background when I go back in. It's a pain in the butt. Was this annoying change intentional?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't believe so Pachemz. Please put in a Customer Support Ticket if you haven't already.

Hey Everyone! Are you addicted to our huggable lovable Smurtastically adorable Fluffy Sheep? If so, then don't forget to check our new Design and Create your very own Fluffy Sheep Contest!

Comment

Hi everyone

We just shared our new Sneak Peek for 1.45.0 ! we would appreciate your participation! It is going to be fun!

http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...t-movie-update

Comment

Working...
        X