Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.44.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    CindySmurf & Evabevasmurf I'm so happy both of you are able to open and enjoy your Kindle Villages again!

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Twinkiepie!

• Evabevasmurf
    replied
    Just because hope springs eternal, I went on my kindle and checked for updates. The new icon was there, just as the new icons have appeared for the last three updates. And I tapped update.

AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!

I am now able to play my game for the first time since before Christmas! Yippee-skippee! Smurftastic! Oh, happy day!

Leave a comment:

• CindySmurf
    replied
    Yay! My Kindle can now open the game with this update. Thanks Bongfish

I do wish we could get Miss Smurfette fixed. She is so tired of jumping in and out of the Easter basket.

Leave a comment:

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the info Stroumpfette, I will bring this up!

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Chilean Smurf! We are aware of this issue and will work on a fix! I can't tell you when but please note that we are looking into this

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Hey guys

The Bongfish crew is testing new Store Screenshots. Some of you may see the regular screens and some of you might get the chance to see the newer ones. 50% of the stores should show the new screenshots! Thank you Semper Fidelis for sharing them on the forum! Your Feedback about them is highly appreciated.
    Last edited by Twinkiepie; 03-14-2017, 01:54 AM.

• Semper Fidelis
    commented on 's reply
    I added them to my post They don't seem to work on all my devices for some reason.

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    Collecting wood from a mountain dig does not register on Smurfette's new quest, which is worded to collect it from any available source. Mountain digs should count.

The quest also did not indicate how much lumber to collect. I collected one wood from a mountain dig, which did not satisfy the quest, and I won 20 wood from Lucky's mainland game, after which the next quest to grow 4 strawberries popped up.
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 03-14-2017, 11:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    What new screenshots are you talking about?

• Nakiamie
    replied
    The new update is such a good one. I am really loving the new Smurfette quests and the spring decorations.
    It will look so magical in the grove now
    All that's left is for me to stop being so lazy and actually decorate more.
    Hope I can catch the glow bunny EO when it comes out they're a must have for Easter.

Leave a comment:

• Chilean Smurf
    replied
    Again there is a problem The Smurfette transforms from rabbit to normal dress untoched if she is walking around the village.

Leave a comment:

• Semper Fidelis
    replied
    Finally! I like the new screenshots aswell

Last edited by Semper Fidelis; 03-14-2017, 01:02 AM. Reason: On my other device I can't see them either :/ Here's a screenshot of the store page on my laptop

Leave a comment:

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.44.0 is live and available for download!

What's New in Version 1.44.0

A smurfy Spring update with Smurfs: The Lost Village movie tie-ins!

- Add some trips, spills and wobbles by placing Clumsy Smurf's Grove Hut! Pair him together with Spitfire's Roost Wonder for a special bonus feature!
    - More new Smurfs: The Lost Village™ quest chain from Smurfette in the Main Village! Help her continue her adventure and unlock more exclusive rewards from the Enchanted Forest!
    - Find Gargamel's faithful Monty Bird from Smurfs: The Lost Village hidden in the Game Master's Mega Mystery Box!
    - Build a new home for Clumsy's newest pal! Erect Spitfire's Roost Wonder in the Grove with Clumsy's new hut to unlock a special bonus feature!
    - Place the new ultra-prepared, Rain-Proof Sheep and more exciting Spring themed items!
Working...
X