Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.44.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twinkiepie
    replied
    Hi everyone

We just shared our new Sneak Peek for 1.45.0 ! we would appreciate your participation! It is going to be fun!

http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...t-movie-update

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    Hey Everyone! Are you addicted to our huggable lovable Smurtastically adorable Fluffy Sheep? If so, then don't forget to check our new Design and Create your very own Fluffy Sheep Contest!

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    I don't believe so Pachemz. Please put in a Customer Support Ticket if you haven't already.

• Evabevasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    It is Handy's Dive Shop. Oh, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! I just realized they are two different quests! Oh, my gosh!!!!!! Red face, embarrassed, can't believe I did that!
    I kept looking at Dreamy's raft shop and never thought about Handy's Dive shop!

THANK YOU, Pachemz! Thank you, thank you!

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    Handy's dive shop or Dreamy's raft shop?

• Pachemz
    commented on 's reply
    Nope. Mine seems okay.

• Pachemz
    replied
    The video hut changed with this update. I used to be able to watch between five and 10 videos in a row and get 1-3 SB but now I can only watch one video. If I want to watch more than one then I have to completely close out my game between each video. It can't even be running in the background when I go back in. It's a pain in the butt. Was this annoying change intentional?

Leave a comment:

• Evabevasmurf
    replied
    Maybe one of these days Papa Smurf will recognize that I have updated Handy's dive shop. I updated it, with coins and SBs, I have 5 rafts, and Papa Smurf still wants me to update it. Is anyone else having this problem?

Leave a comment:

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    So many great news We are more than happy that you get the chance to access your game and enjoy the update a spring miracle!

There are several problems regarding Smurfette and her costume changes, e.g. We will see what we can do!

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    The team is aware and we will work on improvements please let your smurfy fellow players know if anyone should have issues with the quests or if instructions are not clear!

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Great news ! You have a lot to catch up and we hope everything works out for you Evabeva! Enjoy the update

• Evabevasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Spelling Bee. It was a wonderful surprise.

• CindySmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Miss Bee

• CindySmurf
    commented on 's reply
    So happy for you Eva!

• LightofFire
    commented on 's reply
    That's really great news! I'm glad you could enjoy your village again! I know how you love your little blues! Enjoy catch up everything!
Working...
X