Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Design and Create your very own Fluffy Sheep Contest: Winners Announced!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow thank you!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ the sheep design contest was a great idea and i truely enjoyed to design and to see other great entries both! thanks Bongfish and all participants!! 😊😊😊

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats!! I look forward to buying your purple sheep! (And I really hope your other designs will make it into the game as well. You've done great stuff!)

• Congratulations to all the winners! Well done!

This was a really wonderful idea/contest. It was great fun to come up with designs and draw little things! I loved seeing all the designs people came up with. Thank you Bongfish for thinking so too and actually making (some of) them! I really look forward to purchasing a whole bunch of these sheep! So many great sheep that I want to have.

Comment

• This contest was so awesome!!! I can't wait to see the new sheep in the game! There were so many amazing sheep designed by our community, but by far my favorite was Yosinori's Purple Sheep! I am going to buy a whole flock of them! I also loved Morning Sky's Super Sheep, so I'm excited that won too! Hopefully lots of the sheep will make it to the game from this contest, this community is so creative! I can't wait to see the sheep start appearing!

Comment

• Congrats to all winners. Looking forwards to meet the sheeps in our game

Comment

• Thank you for this great contest! It was great fun to admire all the outstanding creations. Congratulations Yosinori, your Purple Sheep is such a big shot!

Comment

• I've only just looked at this contest now, WOW guys, you really did great, I do hope I see ALL of the sheep in the village eventually, congrats to the winners, must have been hard to choose as there are so many brilliant sheep

Comment

• Congratulations to the winners! This must have been a very difficult decision to pick just two out of these many truly creative sheep! It's great they want to use more of these sheep in future upgrades! Maybe the Bongfish team was running out of ideas for new sheep? Not for a long time now... πŸ˜‹

Comment

• Twinkiepie
                Twinkiepie commented
                Editing a comment
                A tough decision indeed! It took us a long time to decide

Running out of sheep ideas?! Psst! Don't tell anyone :P

• Congratulations to the winners. I can't wait to see the sheep in the game.

Actually everyone who entered a sheep is a winner in my eyes!

Comment

• Yay, winners! All well-deserved! πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† There were so many awesome ideas that Bongfish will never run out of inspiration!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
                  Twinkiepie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hah ! We have all of them in reserve indeed!

• Congrats all winners!! All wonderful choices!

(I thought Alleycatt won because we have a new Rainbow sheep πŸ˜€). Just a Smurfy coincidence 😊

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How did you get so many?! I've played a million times without much luck! This looks awesome!

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  AlleycatttSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Purple! I think everyone gets different drop rates for different items. The kissing plant took forever for me to win. Once I FINALLY did though they started popping up more. Also I have a severe addiction problem with this mini game and will prob need to go into some kind of rehab for it lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• yosinori saitou
                  yosinori saitou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  AlleycatttSmurf i love your rainbow made with Rainbow Sheeps πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Congratulations to the winners and a big thank you to everyone who participated in this contest It was so much fun and you had so many great ideas! You are all true Sheepaholics!

Looking forward to the next contests and of course to all of our new sheep

Comment

• yosinori saitou Morning Sky Congratulations to both of youπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ You both had such great ideas and deserve your winning titles!! Yosinori you had so many amazing ideas that I hope make it into the game like Vanity Sheep, Surfer Sheep, Angel and Devil Sheep, Clockwork Sheep etc. But you also created my most favourite sheep of all....... Purple Sheep!! I can't wait to get a bunch of them!! And Morning Sky you also created one of my favourites, Lost Village Sheep!! And not only that but your artistic talents really shone through with Super Sheep and Jokey Sheep!! You both should be proud😊😊😊

This contest was a lot of fun and I loved seeing everyone's awesome creations. Honestly there were so many amazing entries by so many different people and I'm really glad to hear that many of them will be making it into the game😊

Comment

• Congrats and hope to get it for our village in future πŸ˜‰

Comment

Working...
                    X