Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.45.0 Post-Movie update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.45.0 Post-Movie update!

The Pony team is proud to share with you the Sneak Peek for the upcoming update! Our Flashman and Bongfish Teams hope you’ll agree, we’ve saved the best for Movie update number three!

We are sending Smurfy reinforcements to the Grove! - Be on the look out for a new Hut with a special crop functionality!
    • A cute and warm-hearted Smurf will be settling down in the Grove to stand up and be our Smurfy new female leader! Papa Smurf is quite impressed – and not just because he feels that she’s beautifully dressed!
    A fluffy new Hare for some Mega Mystery Box flair!
    • Faster than lightning, but not so very frightening! Smurf lovers everywhere have been looking for his green glow!
    Don’t nod off and miss this new Elite VIP Exclusive Offer!
    • Fluffy Sheep everywhere know never to roam anywhere near it’s frightening and shiny domes!

What could it be? Let us know, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tag: spoiler and /spoiler with [before and] after each guess! To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...s-on-the-forum

A new Wonder to take your Smurfy heart by Storm!
    • Place this Smurfy Wonder into your Grove for your Smurfs to practice their drills! Their supervisor may be cute and tiny, but even Robin Smurf doesn’t underestimate her skills!
    New Premium enchanted movie items!
    • A raft of new items awaits you! Look out for the stars and fight evil foes with this Smurfy guardian of the law!
    Add new decorative items!
    • This sticky item is surely a must for each and every one of us with a sweet tooth!
    • Look out for shroomtastic and bloomy decorations!
    A very special Exclusive Offer to add to your Grove!
    • This exotic shop unlocks Smurfs in disguise! We promise, you haven’t met with a terrible fate!
    Other Exclusive Offers!
    • Watch out for enchanted trees and spectacular items that will give your Smurfs an adrenalin rush
    • After introducing Steve – you are very welcome to say hi to Frank
    • An old acquaintance will make his way out of the Mega Mystery Box!
    Need more space to grow…?
    • No worries, we’ve got you covered! We’re proud to give our community the opportunity to expand your Grove!
    Join Smurfette for the third and final part of her Movie Quest chain!
    • The adventure continues! Are you ready to help Smurfette complete her Smurfy journey through the Enchanted Forest into the Lost Village? Unlock new special items! What/who could they be? Don't forget to use the Spoiler tag!
    • A hint from Bongfish: Burrowed in the middle item above is a Smurftastic secret! Adventurous Smurfs have chronicled about even more items such as a colourful sheep, unknown Smurfs and many more!
    **Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand. PS:
    • Stay tuned for Spelling Bee's Coming Soon topic with your first look at the update teaser images!
    • Watch out for even more smurfy contests or Giveaways!
    Our update is expected to be released next week!

Have a Smurfy day!

Wow another update geee thanks Bonfish🙌 This new update sounds exciting looks great the sneak peaks that is. This update sounds like it has a lot of player's wishes, I am excited at the new additions and leveling my status to VIP.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Mrsad We are glad that we got you excited! Have fun with the upcoming teasers and of course with the update itself!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Twinkiepie; 03-30-2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      okay i'll make some requests when the update is out!😁

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      You are very welcome to we appreciate your ideas!

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      BTW our lovely Spelling Bee pointed out that "smurfettes" might not be the official name for the new female Smurfs!
      You can check this link and read the note : http://smurfs.wikia.com/wiki/Smurfettes

I hope we will find out soon or that anyone of you has more information on this

Can't wait for the new update!! Looks like we will be getting some exciting new changes to the game!! I'm very happy about the new land expansion. With all of these new additions I'm going to have to completely redecorate my Grove😄

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Gets me excited for the movie Nice guesses AlleycatttSmurf ! Lovely avatar as well, it looks like we are all prepared for The Lost Village

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Twinkiepie! I love you guys' avatars so much; it's what gave me the inspiration to change mine I finally just received my comic version of The Village Behind the Wall and am just about to read it! Can't wait for this update and the movie release in Canada next week!!

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf Thank you our Bongfish artist did a great job, don't you think? He will appreciate the positive feedback

We are looking forward as well! YAY!

Elite VIP EO
    Spoiler!

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I keep saying I won't buy another Eilte VIP EO, but how can I pass up this beauty?! Totally have to have it!

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      creepy, yet very beautiful! Kind of reminds me of King Haggard's castle from The Last Unicorn!

i think the ''old acqaintance '' in the MEga box is....
    Spoiler!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries I am glad we can clarify things on here!

Too much adrenalin? we haven't even started yet Yosi! How about the "Bongfish hint" in the Sneak Peek? Any ideas what it could be? hihi

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      hmmmm i have no idea what it is, but my adrenalin tells me it'll be a something great!!

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      You will have time to think about it Oh yes! It will be something great!

Finally! The green glowing bunny 😍

Comment

Yay! Thanks Bongfish

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay! Appreciated

Good to see more space being unlocked. I would suggest people start accumulating more seeds now

Comment

This update is great..Finally,I had waiting for this final sneak peeks for months and maybe another month for Android update:-P,haha..And another year for clockwork EO,I even checked this forum at least 15 times a day:-|
      Last edited by Witch Smurf; 03-31-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by debbles smurf View Post
        Good to see more space being unlocked. I would suggest people start accumulating more seeds now
        This is great news!

To be precisely, there will be two new Grove expansions: a premium downward expansion and one rightwards expansion for seeds

Makes me realize that I have so much stuff to do in my Grove before the update

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Super cool! My seed situation is desperate- and I haven't even been able to build two wonders because of it!

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          yes my seed collection is terrible, why are they so difficult to obtain! We need so many for the wonders. Maybe we could have a new mini game where we can win seeds?

• Astro King
          Astro King commented
          Editing a comment
          I think what I like best of the next update is land expansion! I have tonnes of items won from the mystery boxes but no place to put them! Yay!!

Are the new smurfettes available for smurfberries please?
        I have been saving smurfberries in anticipation

Comment

Spoiler!

Comment

Frank:

Spoiler!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
              AlleycatttSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              The only clip of him in the movie I could find:
              Spoiler!
              Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 04-01-2017, 02:26 PM.

• Alex Smurf
              Alex Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              It think you can also find him in the spa scene in one of the trailer but I can't find it atm.

Spelling Bee When will the Coming Soon topic start? Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
          X