Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready unmask some new Smurfy friends and ride a bunny that flies like the wind in the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready unmask some new Smurfy friends and ride a bunny that flies like the wind in the next update!

You asked for more girl Smurfs, and we heard you! Smurfstorm will teach your Smurfs archery and give out Smurfberries!Coming soon.

Complete your crops with Smurfwillow's movie-themed hut. Coming Soon!

Get in that Smurfs: The Lost*Village spirit with our Smurftastic Disguise Shop . Coming Soon!

Complete Smurfette's new quests and Unlock the Bunny Stable with it's all new Mini-Game. Coming Soon!

Bunnies again? I hopped to get something new!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      "Hopped"? πŸ˜‚

So cute! And new bunnies! And a new mini-game as well Easter can't get any better! Looking forward

Comment

what's the rewards? items? i hope the reward items will be great!! ( and hope the game will be easier than enamour's game😁)

Comment

• Juliesmurf
        Juliesmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with enamour's game. I don't play it at all anymore. When I did get all of the flowers (not that often, though) the prizes weren't even worth it.

I can't get enough of glowing items, and more bunnies just in time for Easter!

Comment

And gargamel is rubbing his hands together thinking mmmmmmmmm bunniy stew

Comment

That's adorable, love it! And a big 'yay' for a new mini game!

Comment

yay for a new game.

Comment

Great job Bongfish sounding like lot's of goodies in this update. Have not started a bunny collection yet maybe this update will change it. Looking forward to Android update.

Comment

Get in that Smurfs: The Lost Village spirit with our Smurftastic Disguise Shop . Coming Soon!

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looks like a great EO! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Love it!!!

• Evanna
                  Evanna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This looks so cool and pretty! I never dress my smurfs, but this looks great.

Wahoo!! A new mini gameπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Comment

Cool! New minigames are always welcome! 😊
                  The Disguise Shop looks promising! Can't wait to give it a try 😊

Comment

Will this Update be for the grove only? Do we get easter decorations for the Main village? I'm really looking forward to a new minigame! I think the bunnies look a bit out of place in the game, they are cute, of course they are, but anyways, they are looking a bit like stickers... Cannot help myself... That's the reason i haven't any so far!

Comment

• Evanna
                      Evanna commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I actually agree! I think the bunnies are adorable, but their design doesn't quite fit into the game somehow. They look too flat/bold/something. They are cute, that's not it, but somehow something is a little off graphic wise. They fit best into the grove, so I'm fine with building the wonder there, maybe they work on the planet as well, but main/island/mountain maybe not that much.

• chickadee2013
                      chickadee2013 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's my question too. This update is for the grove I presume? The last update took heaps of seeds which I had been saving up to clear the 90 sb expansion. I had over 100 of each but hadn't cleared it because it would be too hard to play the wacky weeds game once I expanded. The enamoured game is nearly impossible. I only get 17 or 18 each time, even with the extra seconds we got with the last update.

• skydiver118
                      skydiver118 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You get a few decorations for the village, less for the island and mountain, none for space but all for the grove.
                      Some are coins but a lot are SB items. The east expansion is 120 seeds of each variety. Which I haven't started because I need to build the wonder which also needs seeds.

And I agree about the weed game. There are a few times even with my grove largely unexpanded that I can't get all 20 weeds in the time allowed. If I expand then it will be like enamoured's game and borderline impossible. I think I only win enamoured every couple of days on my ipod, maybe once a day on my ipad. So those games are best played on unexpanded less decorated villages. THen once you win everything maybe then you expand and have fun decorating.

all in all it's not bad and a fun update. LIttle too many decorations are SB items for my taste. Since I don't waste berries on decorations there are a lot I will simply not get and I feel for the lower level players that simply can't afford them.

The game is tricky. THere is a tip that's not in the instructions that is needed to get past the flowers. Yosinori found out if you jump, then tap and hold the bunny jumps high enough to get oer the flowers. Just do as the instructions tells you and you will never get past the first flower.

Smurfwillow only allows you to speed up the 7 plots that surround her hut and you need to pay 3 seeds to so do.....so not much of an advantage or return on your investment to just speed up 7 crops....probably not even enough to complete a quest, so her advantage isn't very useful. IMHO, she's just a really expansive decorative smurf with the added bonus of a perpetual bouncing flag over her hut.

Love a new game!! And I can't wait for those Lost village masks!!!! I have no idea what bunnies that "fly like the wind" will be, but sounds fun lol.
                    Arrggh I hope this update comes sooooon!! We are going away soon & really, really want it before we leave!!!!

Comment

The icon for the next update will be Smurfwillow

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                        Spelling Bee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Chilean Smurf The icon for the update will feature Smurfette, but it's super cute!
                    Working...
                    X