Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.45.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.45.0 is live and available for download!

Can we android players please have this update available today is this too much to ask

Comment

Originally posted by debbles smurf View Post
      Can we android players please have this update available today is this too much to ask
      Hi Debbles. The Android versions should be available over the next few days, depending on how long it takes for them to through their review process.

Comment

THe decorations are gorgeous. And there's even quite a few for coins.
        The archery range looks fun. I do think...well Smurfwillow allows you to instagrow up to 7 crops that surround her for a 'fee' of 3 seeds. Well, unless you REALLY need your plants to grow fast she's a pretty expensive decoration at 45 berries.

There is a right expansion in the grove, but it's 120 seeds, so if you're low you have a choice, spend seeds to expand or save them for the wonder.
        A lot or maybe all of the decorations are available in the main village and obviously the grove. SPace gets none, the mountain just a couple, and the island a few more.

You have to complete smurfette's quests in the main village to unlock teh ability to buy the game in the grove.

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          The expansion is 3 x 120 = 360 seeds!
          Now we have a new annoying bouncing sign above Smurfwillows hut and it will stay there because I never will pay 3 seeds to speed up 7 crops!

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Me neither. She's a waste for me. An expenditure of seeds for no real reason when a little patience will do and save the seeds for other purposes. I csn deal with wasting the berries but now I have that annoying bouncing sign forever.

• Smurfy102
          Smurfy102 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wish I would have read this before buying her....

What am I doing wrong in the new mini Game? I am not able to let the Bunny jump high enough even by double klicking.

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          You have to hold down your finger to get the bunny to jump high enough. SOmething they dont' tell you in the instructions. BUt it does work.

• Smurfy102
          Smurfy102 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for the help on this game! I love it! Haven't won any of the rewards yet, but actually excited to be playing!

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yosinori posted it first below, so just repeating what they said.

It is a very frustrating game. I still don't know how anyone can win the SB round when you have more flowers to get and the bunny doesn't go any faster.

Anymore it seems that they're so focused on making the games challenging they kinda forget that actually being able to win is what makes them fun. FIghting to win isn't fun. It's frustrating and aggravating.

Please... new crops in grove , like garden shop... really need new crops with more xp. Please.

Comment

Android version of update now live : http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...e-for-download

Comment

Morning Sky Rjunior i think i got a tip. you tap and don't leave the finger soon. hold it a little. that enables you a higher jump. you can even get the bulb at the highest place.

Comment

• Mrsad
              Mrsad commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the tidbit. Still waiting on update Android user here.

• happybird
              happybird commented
              Editing a comment
              I inadvertently discovered the Mango Song (11/24/09) by Phish is the perfect accompanying music for this minigame. It fits the floaty-hopping pace perfectly, as well as the mood.

• yosinori saitou
              yosinori saitou commented
              Editing a comment
              happybird i like to play this minigame listening to Zappa's peaches en regalia😁
              Last edited by yosinori saitou; 04-07-2017, 09:21 PM.

and i got them. ( 5SB round ) creepyπŸ˜„ i like them!
            Last edited by yosinori saitou; 04-07-2017, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              I've played a billion times- no campfire! You are lucky, Morning! πŸ€

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              The campfire was my first price in the 4th game! 1st -no prize!, 2nd 5000xp, 3th a lamp and 4th the campfire!

• chickadee2013
              chickadee2013 commented
              Editing a comment
              You have a new avatar too Yosinori. It's so cool. What a strange plant but it looks so good in your grove.

Don't have the game yet because Smurfette still had an old quest first which takes eight hours, ugh. Thanks for the tip!

Also thank you for mentioning that about Smurfwillow. Won't buy her.

It's a shame we don't have the plants on the planet. Colour and style fit so well to what else we have there.

Comment

The new decorations are super!

I LOVE the new mini-game; it is so addictive! I stayed up 'til all hours last night playing it and spend a lot of SBs. A lot. A really, really big lot. It is pretty difficult, but I kind of have the hang of it now! I especially love some of the prizes, like the big yellow flower. Right now I seem to be on a winning sheep binge, which is OK with me! But someday I will have to slow down- my playing thumb is very sore! πŸ‘

Unfortunately, I didn't read about Willow's hut until after I had bought it, so I now have an annoying little sign that will be bouncing forever above the hut! The speeding up of crops with seeds is useless, whether it is 7 or 50, because seeds are so hard to come by and the crops don't give enough to replenish that investment. Plus, for so little reward, I can't imagine it will be worth it to anyone, even if they let it speed up ALL the crops.

I'm going to see the movie tonight and am very excited. I'll do more decorating once I have scoped it out! 😎

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                AlleycatttSmurf I just planted 88 fields for nine hours and got one (1!) seed. So even if she sped up all fields, it would not be worth it to me.

• AlleycatttSmurf
                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Ugh! I know that the seeds are hard to get, but that seems like an extremely low drop rateπŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                AlleycatttSmurf It is a low rate. I look at the number before and after each harvest; sometimes it is a bit better, but sometimes it is zero. The extremely low rate is the reason I'm two wonders and one expansion behind! And iI don't use seeds for any other purpose! 😞

Is the rainbow sheep a reward? Haven't found it in the menu...

Comment

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                It's in the mini game.

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks! I'm bet it's only in the SB round? I would have liked to buy some ... Now i'll have to wait years like the peacock on mountain. Still not a single one for me 😭

This bunny gallop game is fun but I have to say I've played multiple times both free, 1SB and 5SB and have only won previous prizes. I've gone well over the asking flowers... a little disappointed, but happy for the new mini game.

Comment

Purple! where comes the glowing frogs with pond from?

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  AlleycatttSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LightofFire the only glowing frog in a pond that I know of is the one of Explorer Smurfs. It starts as a tadpole and you grow it with resources. But it only has one frog in it🐸

Or there is the Lost Village Dolphins EO. The fish kinda look like tadpoles and they glow.
                  Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 04-10-2017, 10:13 AM.

I haven't been on here for a long time so hello everyone! This update looks good from the little I've seen on this page. Hope you're all enjoying it. Time for me to update.

Comment

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Twinkiepie and Cupcake. Nice update but I have a couple of problems in my game which I will mention further in the thread.

I've just seen the movie. It was great. Did you see it Cupcake? You mentioned going to see it soon.

• Twinkiepie
                  Twinkiepie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey chickadee2013 okay, thank you for the reports! We will take a look into it

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just saw your question to me- I did see it, right after I posted! 😁
              Working...
              X