Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be your own Smurfy Movie-Star Director in our “Smurfs: The Lost Village” screenshot contest: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be your own Smurfy Movie-Star Director in our “Smurfs: The Lost Village” screenshot contest: Winners Announced!

Have you ever wanted to create and direct your own Smurftastic Movie for the world to see? If so, you're in luck! We're proud to present to you our Smurftacular Smurfs: The Lost Village screenshot contest! Go and explore through all of our Smurfy Lost Village movie items from the last three updates and show us what you can come up with! Feel free to combine items from the movie, along with anything else you can find in your game to create and direct your ultimate Smurfs Movie scene!

If you still haven’t seen the movie yet or can’t come up with ideas, don't worry! Feel free to create your own scene with the help of your imagination! Once you are done staging your masterpiece, share your creations here for a chance to win FREE Smurfberries! Three members of our community will have their screenshots chosen and proudly displayed on our Smurfy Facebook page! Start thinking of your perfect cinematic vision now so we can enjoy the show!

How to play:
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once, and may only receive one prize.
    • Submit your screenshots in this thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere will not be counted.
    • ONLY screenshots embedded into posts will be counted. Attached images will not be accepted. To embed an image, use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com.
    • Learn how to upload and share your images here on the Community Forum! with this handy Tutorial Topic.
    • *Please do not submit screenshots via private message, email, or Facebook message.
    • Submissions must be received by Thursday, April 27th 12:00AM MIDNIGHT PDT.
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • To enter the competition, you’ll need to register to these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com
    Prizes and Winners:
    • Three winners will be chosen based on the smurfiness of their submissions.
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.
    • The 1st Place winner will receive 300 Free Smurfberries
    • The 2nd Place winner will receive 200 Free Smurfberries
    • The 3rd Place winner will receive 100 Free Smurfberries

Additional Guidelines:
    • Make sure to check your email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID in order to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee
    *This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Flashman Games LLC and not to Facebook.

Dear Smurfs Villagers, We want to thank everyone who supported this contest and tell you how proud we were to host the Contest and this Smurfy Awards Ceremony! We had astounding entries that our Smurfy Movie Directors submitted from all over the world. We cried, laughed and felt entertained by all of them!

After screening your Smurftacular submissions to the members of The Flashman & Bongfish Academy, it was time to choose the Winners. They started off by retiring to their respective offices for days and nights of procrastination, studying books such a Brainy's Guide to Filmmaking, and to engage in philosophical Smurf discussions with Papa Smurf and Smurfwillow. Finally it was over. Their task at hand finished - they were ready to announce the winners in each category! DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

Wait a minute.... THAT'S NOT FUNNY JOKEY!!!..... One moment please... AND THE WINNERS ARE.... DRUM ROLL AGAIN!!!!!

The #1 Smurfy Award for the most Adventurous Movie Scene goes to:
    • CUPCAKE - with "Lost in the caves" (Please find Clumsy and give him some Smurfberries since he ate all his rations!)
    The #2 Smurfy Award for the most Dramatic Silent Movie Scene goes to:
    • WITCH SMURF - with “The Lost Brainy” (Plays overly dramatic piano music!)
    The #3 Smurfy Award for the Creepiest and most Evil Villain Movie Scene goes to:
    • PURPLE! - with "The Swamp of no Return” (We are all hoping for a sequel with the very snappish Swamp Piranhas! Well, everyone except Gargamel, Monty, and Azrael!)
    Honorable Mention for the best Visual Effects and Brilliant Screenplay goes to:
    • Morning Sky
    Thank you everyone! We can't wait to see the Acceptance Speeches from the Winners!

Winners will be contacted by email to arrange the delivery of their Free Smurfberries.

Cool idea for a contest.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      chickadee2013 It is an awesome idea isn't it? Thank our wonderful Twinkiepie for coming up with it! I can't wait to see what our creative community members submit.

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      chickadee2013 Spelling Bee Thank you I am looking forward to the entries!

I get the chance to see the movie for the first time today, so it will be cool to compare it to the Screenshots in here
      Last edited by Twinkiepie; 04-18-2017, 01:41 AM.

Twinkiepie Thanks, Twinkiepie- great idea ( and challenging!)

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice and detailed! My favorites would be the Steve butterfly and campfire scenes

Nice hint on the last one, Yosi :P

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Just amazing, Yosinori- all of it!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome story line and screen shots Yosinori!! Your Grove looks really amazing!

And yes, we desperately need those female smurfs to complete our Smurfy Groves!!!!! (And their tree houses😉)

Title: Smurf:The Lost Brainy

It had been two months after gargamel was defeated by our heroes,this were the second times smurfette and the gang visited the lost village..It looks like they were doing their daily routine in the village

But,they don't realize what danger await them..Hogatha,the ugly smelly female wizard who turned into one of the giant eyeball plant had watched all their activities in the lost village since the first time smurfette,clumsy and brainy enter the forbidden forest last week..She sure had some plans for the smurfs..

The next day,the smurfs decided to return home.smurfette was riding Bucky the green glowing bunny while clumsy was riding Spitfire,the fire breathing dragonfly.. Unfortunately,there was no creature who closed enough to brainy that would give him a ride.. Then, Brainy found a scooter at the entrance of the forest..Without hesitation,he rides it.the scooter then lead brainy the way into the forbidden forest..

Brainy realized that he was separated from his gang but cannot let his grip off from the scooter.Then,the scooter changed into hogatha.. Brainy was totally shocked..He was captured by Hogatha in a nick of time..

Smurfette and Clumsy realized that Brainy no longer following them from behind soon after they arrived at their village..They rushed to meet papa Smurf and informed about the lost of Brainy

Then,Papa Smurf went to meet soccerer Smurf,who was proudly sitting on his throne to ask for some help

Hence,Soccerer smurf summoned​ an army of undead smurfs: skeleton, vampire, purple,ghost,wolf and franken to go fight the evil creature who had kidnapped Brainy(actually, soccerer was a little bit disappointed because he couldn't summon swamp monster Smurf and flying bat Smurf because bongfish still did not offer them yet)..:-P

The undead smurf then found Brainy with Hogatha in the middle of the forbidden enchanted forest..Hogatha was freaking out..She mistakenly cast a wrong spell for herself(from being the prettiest creature in the world into being the ugliest creature in the world after seeing the scary haunted smurfs..

After that,she immediately turned into a rat(Oops,where jokey came from XD)

Brainy along with the undead smurfs return home safely to meet their families.. Brainy was rushing to have a medical checkup with doctor Smurf and informing the incident to detective Smurf.

But,they don't realize a bigger danger awaits them after evil ninja rat coincidentally found the talking ugly Hogatha rat in the forbidden forest...

The End...
    Sorry for grammar error..
    Last edited by Witch Smurf; 04-16-2017, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• mickey
      mickey commented
      Editing a comment
      It's perfect!!!!The storyline,the pictures,the filter,just like a real comic book and of course,the undead smurfs!!They are awesome

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Great job! I really like the comic book vibe too😄

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the idea of Papa Smurf asking Sorcerer for help and the latter then sending Frankensmurf, etc to rescue Brainy! Very well done! Also love Hogatha turning into an evil rat!

I have two simple entries, as my village corrupted and I had to go recover!

The Smurfs loved watching the movie! Their theater has blue curtains, and you can see Vanity, Smurfette, Greedy, Papa and others absolutely entranced with the action on the screen!

The first is a four-in-one scene.
    The first vignette on top shows Smurfette with Steve and the exotic yellow and kissing flowers;
    The second shows Clumsy riding Spitfire and the Glowbunnies;
    The third is Smurfwillow's hut and its trusty guardians.
    And lurking below is Gargamel in the swamp!

The screen below I s from the scene where Smurfette and her companions were lost in the caves! Terrifying!

Last edited by Cupcake; 04-16-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Makes me excited to see the movie!

Great job!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      The cave scene is brilliant!! Love it!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty decorations in the first shot, and I love the cave one! That actually reminds me of a number of video games where you have to go in a cave to find something and inevitably get stuck numerous times.

I'm sorry to hear about your village I hope you didn't lose too much progress and have a safe game now.

I'm still working on some additional screenshots, but I'll post what I have now, because the last two contests I kept thinking I had more time and then they were over before I knew it!

I've been lucky with the bunny game and have gotten a bunch of super cool warrior Smurfs, so I'm working on recreating the Lost Village, we just need Yosinori's awesome customizable tree hut idea to be implemented, so I can complete the Lost Village in all its glory!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, the big tree with huts is a must!! and of course, female smurfs!! without those, the whole Lost Village updates are incomplete!!!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      All the things Yosinori said!

Here is Gargamel and Monty in the swamp of no return! Now we just need Debble's great idea to add in the swamp piranha so we can have the swamp like it was in the movie!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Very cool scene!

Witch Smurf The flask can be won from Glow Smurf's Whacky Weed Event mini-game!

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Your Swamp of No Return is awesome!! Yes we def need those pirhanna's!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks great! Pretty decoration and I agree: Piranhas would be cool! (More items for the tiles/area in general)

Seeing all those pics of Gargamel in the grove really makes me lean towards placing him there, too, should I ever get him. I thought about the main village and the grove, but was leaning towards the MV. But seeing all those lovely grove shots and pictures of him in the grove makes me want to have him there. Not to mention I won Monty two days ago and think they should be together.

This wasn't part of the new movie, but it should have been! The Purple Smurfs meet the Eyeball Plants! It would have made a perfect 1950's B horror movie!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      If I were the eyeballs, I'd be terrified!

While the inhabitants of the lost village guard their fluffy sheep ...

... something weird is going on in the enchanted forest ...

... Gargamel brews a magic potion because he wants to enslave all the inhabitants of the lost village with it ...

... but a smurf has already discovered him ...
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 04-18-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

... the smurfs discuss what to do ...

... Clumsy starts a magic attack ...

... and transforms Gargamel into a frog and his vulture into a glowing hare ...

... all the villagers are happy and enjoy their wonderful life ...

... but where are the girls? ...
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 04-19-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. I have added one more scene.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Really great story and accompanying screen shots Morning Sky!! This is my favourite story line for sure☺️

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        This is great! I love Clumsy's magic attack and Gargamel and Monty turning into a frog and bunny.
        I also like how you 'stacked' the green trees to give the illusion of one big tree. I tried to create some large trees, too, but I have never tried with this type of tree before.

Nests of dragonflies:

Last edited by Morning Sky; 04-20-2017, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        this one is really beautiful!

• ChristineB
        ChristineB commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Sky you did great! I really like this....to cool 😎

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment