Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.46.0 Mother’s Day update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.46.0 Mother’s Day update!

Dear Smurf Villagers,

There might be many celebrations in a year but this one is a very special one for us – With our next update we want to honour all the Smurfy mothers around the world! May they be cute and innocent or mothers of evil wizards! We love them all <3

This should be a piece of cake! …or should we say…a piece of knitting?

Welcome this lovely lady to her new village hut and collect rewards by eating her baked goods! This cake is definitely not a lie!

A new Mega Mystery Box special someone

An unexpected visitor is on the move to see her dearest son right before Mother’s Day! How happy he must be?! Who could it be? Let us know, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tag: spoiler and /spoiler with [before and] after each guess! To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here:
    http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...s-on-the-forum

A Wizarding Village Wonder (And no, it’s not Hogwarts!)

Build this magnificent wonder in five stages and once completed, gaze at your village in amazement! What could it be? Let us know, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tag!

Anyone up for a round of chess? Welcome a new VIP to your Smurfy Village

Expect a large amount of XP by placement of this new friend and XP every 24 hours! Unlock even more rewards by fulfilling a secret task we can’t tell you much more about yet!
    Who could it be? Let us know, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tag!

Premium Mother’s Day items
    • Have a Parade with new Smurfy Balloons!
    • A new Sheep is headed your way just in time for Mother’s Day! If you look real close… she’s got a surprise in tow!
    • More Tasty Mother’s Day pastry
    Decorative Mother’s Day items
    • We will offer you bloomy items and some might even glow in the dark!
    • A charming present of Painter saying thank you to our lovely lady!
    Exciting Exclusive Offers!
    • Be here to stay! Wooden Warriors are on their way!
    • What a Shame! She’s such a Dame!
    • A red-headed princess from a kingdom not so far away will show her your archery gear!
    • Another well-known fiend will make his make out of the Mega Mystery Box into our Exclusive Offers!
    **Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand. PS:
    • Stay tuned for Spelling Bee's Coming Soon topic with your first look at the update teaser images!
    • Watch out for even more Smurfy contests or Giveaways!
    • Our update is expected to be released next week!
    Have a Smurfy day!
    The Pony Team
    Last edited by Twinkiepie; 04-21-2017, 01:56 AM.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 04-21-2017, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Good job Morning! Definitely a great addition! 😍🎉

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Evanna that's exactly what made me think so too😖 Really hoping I'm wrong though!!

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi all.
      Spoiler!

We have seen several GM Exclusive items make ways to Exclusive Offers. That's a good news for peoples who don't like the luck system
    but when would we see Exclusive Offers added to GM Mega Box?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Silver They are looking into all options but there is nothing to announce just yet.

If Morning Sky's guess is correct, then I think you made a lot of people happy! I wouldn't call that a castle, personally, but I guess the tower is supposted to make it one.

To be honest, my very first thought when seeing the mother preview was 'Frankenstein', haha.
    But I think it's (see below) and I love that!
    Spoiler!

I fear I won't have any luck getting that character though. Don't have the counterpart either. Or so many other GM exclusives... (But I did get the little green dragon with firepit - forgot his name - yesterday).

Sheep, pastry, and flowers sounds great! Balloons as well. Sounds like my Valentine's and circus area will become more packed.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      I am so pumped that we are finally getting her😄😄😄

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      LightofFire
      Gosh, you are right, ahahaha

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      LightofFire some things can never be unseen again

Presuming the guess is right, and it looks like it is, it's nice to see a major character added in a way that everyone has a chance at it instead of some mega expensive super exclusive EO.

Comment

i guess '' lovely lady '' is.....
      Spoiler!

Comment

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        I would love to see her in the MV! But knitting and baking? She knits on mountain! Will she bake on MV?

Collect rewards by eating her baked goods sounds like a new village event! That would be lovely!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure, she never was a baker in the cartoon. She did love to knit, but he second talent was giving advice not cooking.

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey guys! We won't have any new event for the Mother's Day update! I bet more events are planned for the future

Spoiler!

The movie updates were great, but this is the stuff I'm most excited about! Can't wait for that new Wonder!

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG, I just read the rest of the stuff coming below all the teaser images, this update looks like one of the best ever!

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Spoiler!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        The wonder is one of a kind! Glad you are looking forward Purple!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 04-21-2017, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        I'm really excited too! She was one of my faves😊
        Glad she will be in archery/adventure mode too from the sounds of things!
        Spoiler!

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        AlleycatttSmurf
        I like that idea! That's what's great about Hogatha.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Evanna I believe the idea was originally Purple's in the idea thread, but I agree that it's a great one! Keeping my fingers crossed that she works that way, it would be really cool!

Even though it is not mentioned in the teaser, is it possible that we will finally get the inhabitants of the Lost Village? They are female, after all... just sayin'....
      @yosinori saitou 😉

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh I hope so Cupcake. I'd like to have them more than any other females right now.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi all. No new Lost Village Smurfs in this update, but don't be disappointed. I think we are all in agreement that we would like to see more of them in future updates. Flasman and Bongfish know this, and they truly do listen to our feedback and wishes.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee No problem! It looks like there will plenty in this update to keep us amused!

Spoiler!

Comment

I'm really ready for mothers day! I've decorated a bit and love to see new decorations for the main village!

And i'm looking forward to a new wonder, but really no idea how to fit it in!

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        This could be the best holiday update of the year, it's about time Christmas and Halloween took a backseat to Mothers Day! Way to go Moms of the world! Finally your day has come to SV, and it's about time, because Moms are the best!!!!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely Village! I am sure you will find a nice spot

Wow! We had so many surprises regarding the last update of the Lost Village movie but I do not want to add Smurflily and Smurfblossom I hope they add it in future SV updates

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        There won't be new smurfs girls from the movie in this update! Spelling Bee pointed it out above - Bongfish and Flashman listen to your feedback and wishes

Looks like another great update! Does anyone know who the wooden warriors are?

Comment

Super exciting!! I'm gonna have to make room!! 😀

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        me too redecorating it is!

How exciting! I can't wait.....time to save SB, seeds and everything else 😉

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Good idea Christine Enjoy the upcoming update!
    Working...
    X